The Ukraine Attacked Russian City with Missile!

Donbass people have been hitting themselves and their buildings for years, what's so unusual about that?
Nothing. What is your point? Are you going to give a lecture about brutal Ukrainian Nazis?

Somehow I can't see a foe in you, just hope you'll come around some day.

Putin and his corrupted non-Russian gang are enemies of the Russian People, they want to destroy the country and its people
Strelkow should be Russian president, not Putin
Why Putin murdered Surowikin?

Nothing. What is your point? Are you going to give a lecture about brutal Ukrainian Nazis?

Behind Putin and Ukrainian Nazis is the same people

178%20%281%29.jpg

Injuring 15 Russian citizens.
Causing another escalation of the war against Russia that was formerly out of bounds.
And undoubtedly will cause Russia to escalate too!

Will this bring a revenge attack on Kiev this time?
Since RT is a government controlled propaganda site and not a news site, we really won't know what happened in Taganrog until legitimate news sites pickup the story, if there is one.

Since RT is a government controlled propaganda site and not a news site, we really won't know what happened in Taganrog until legitimate news sites pickup the story, if there is one.

Almost all MS 'media' are paid-and-bought-for lying presstitutes, there is no difference between Putin's and western propagandists

Did you mean about stupid hohols? No use. It's like saying to an American that there are two sexes only with no shit in between.
Sex and gender have different meaning in the English. Try to comprehend the difference. Though, taking into account quite primitive Russian worldview...

Sex and gender have different meaning in the English. Try to comprehend the difference. Though, taking into account quite primitive Russian worldview...
I don't give a fuck about this bull, you on the other hand is a pro in distinguishing between different types of manure, I see. Been fooling around with the stuff? Freedom got you at last.

Last edited:
I don't give a fuck about this bull, you on the other hand is a pro in distinguishing between different types of manure, I see. Been fooling around with the stuff? Freedom got you at last.
I will choose this freedom over your 'Russkiy mir' shit on every day of the week.

What the?! You invade a neighboring country, bombing schools and hospitals, killing almost 10,000 civilians there and they retaliate? Who could have imagined such a thing!

What the?! You invade a neighboring country, bombing schools and hospitals, killing almost 10,000 civilians there and they retaliate? Who could have imagined such a thing!
Or

America promotes a concentrated effort by Ukrainian neo-Nazis to persecute and kill ethnic Russians in the Ukraine's Donbass region, which causes Russia to see clearly America's endgame, and then react.

Are you still trying to deny the evidence Ter?

Most Americans probably don't and instead consider it to be America's right to use the Ukraine as a proxy.

Or

America promotes a concentrated effort by Ukrainian neo-Nazis to persecute and kill ethnic Russians in the Ukraine's Donbass region, which causes Russia to see clearly America's endgame, and then react.

Most Americans probably don't and instead consider it to be America's right to use the Ukraine as a proxy.
:cuckoo:

Or

Let me refer you to the UNGA vote to condemn Russia's invasion of Ukraine in which nearly the whole world rejected the lies you are touting.

The midget being Zelensky? How does that apply to what I said?

So far Russia has been reacting to the Ukraine's escalations as if they are more than stings.

The sting analogy doesn't suggest a retaliatory attack on the entire nest.

Yes, I suppose so on second thought. I'm just anxious to see if Russia has the ability to get their Kinzhals through the Patriots? Do you have an analysis on the question?

Dear uncle being Biden?

I believe that America will never escalate to nuclear but will escalate in small steps in conventional warfare.

I think that Russia is going to be pressed to a major escalation quite soon. A Ukrainian attack on Russian civilians with results will do it.

Neither Russia or America can afford to lose this war! Of that I'm sure! You?

Those who are best informed seem to agree that Russia is going to take Odessa.
It's Russia that can't afford to lose the war, if Nato and it's puppet master loses they just walk away, if Russia loses the Country loses and that will not be allowed to happen.

Forum List

Back