The U.S. Has No Conservative Party | Opinion

A note to add to my above comment, WTF do you have against me calling out RINO's? It seems to upset you that I'm more concerned with the GOP bringing some much needed opposition to the left, instead of bashing the left.

We all know the left is bad for this country. But how TF can any republican point the finger at the left when our own damn party is guilty of 95% of the same thing.

I'm all for keeping my own house clean before bashing others about the mess in theirs.
All well and good....But what the fuck are you going to DO about it, after you get done calling out?

Success leaves clues....Trump and his cadre are being successful in taking over the party....That means that your philosophical faction can do the same, if you quit your whining and move in to help shape the overthrowing of the old order.

The Trumpsters have the neocon douchebags who've ruined the party on the run....There's an opportunity to get in on the action of revamping the party, and all you can seem to do is snivel about how the people doing the grunt work aren't far enough right for you.

Yet you unhinged bedwetters still screech about what a total right wing extremist boogerman the dude is. :laugh2:
Do you think conservative (real conservatives) are necessarily right wing extremists?

You'd shit yourself even worse than you have been if a real "conservative" was in a position to attain power....Your squealing about the populist Trumpster kinda-sorta righties rings as hollow as can be.
Who is your idea of a “real conservative”?

your party wins but never does the things you want them to do, is that really winning for you?
That's because the repub establishment is demofascist light. They are there as a prop to give the people the illusion of choice.

The Trump election opened my eyes. From the DNCCP rigging the primary so that Bernie had no chance, to the realization that the DNCCP and RINO's were one and the same.

But AFTER Trump won, then it was made plain to me that vote fraud has been going on for a very very long time.

But, the political class had a very easy way to hide it because they only ever needed a 10 point swing maximum to steal the vote.

They could do that and no one would be able to prove anything.

2020 was different. They had to cheat so much that it became obvious.

No matter how much you sheep bleat about no evidence the facts are yes, there is loads of evidence, and now the majority of Americans no longer believe anything the MSM says, and they certainly no longer believe the government.

Has to answer his own posts?

Dee dee dee.jpg

All well and good....But what the fuck are you going to DO about it, after you get done calling out?

Success leaves clues....Trump and his cadre are being successful in taking over the party....That means that your philosophical faction can do the same, if you quit your whining and move in to help shape the overthrowing of the old order.

The Trumpsters have the neocon douchebags who've ruined the party on the run....There's an opportunity to get in on the action of revamping the party, and all you can seem to do is snivel about how the people doing the grunt work aren't far enough right for you.

People support Trump for 1 of 3 reasons.

1. They only think he's as good as he claims. Even though his record says otherwise.
2. They have sympathy for him over all these witch hunts.
3. They simply don't mind big spending, big government RINO's. Which is usually those left leaning supposed independents that go back n forth between party's. Usually moderate democrats, who now a days don't give a flying F about all this DEI, tranny crap. And are starting to see how open borders are bad for the country.

Trump was good for the left. (RINO's usually are. Just look at McCarthy & Johnson)

So what I'm doing (for the 100th time) is exposing all that.

Trump and his RINO's have taken over the party. And again, you're making out like one man on a political forum has the power of the entire LP. Who even with all their money, can't make a dent. Ron DeSantis, who's way right of Trump on most issues, can't make a dent in Trump. But you think can pull some rabbit out of my hat and get it done?

WTF is wrong with you? I think you just like arguing.

Do you think conservative (real conservatives) are necessarily right wing extremists?

Real conservatives aren't extremist. They're the ones who made this country great to start with. It's these damn RINO's and democrats who keep it screwed up.
FFS, the 1970's democrats were more conservative than todays RINO's.

But they rightly pointed out in section 2:

“The Constitution gave Congress—not the president—the power to control spending”

They control spending that's already law. FFS, the president is the one who signs all those spending bills into law to start with.

So, while the president has a budget, the “power of the purse (I don’t really like that term but let’s go with it), rests with Congress.

The president can’t spend any money that Congress doesn’t approve of. So the real people to blame are whoever is in charge of Congress and passes the budget.

And the congress can't spend any money that the president doesn't approve of. This is why we have two branches of government overseeing the laws, so one can't completely dominate the other. Unless there's a veto override.

Trump only vetoed 1 spending bill in his entire 4 years. All those others, he signed into law.

The government doesn't have a taxing problem.

Well you say that, but then you "true conservatives" can't seem to ever meet a tax-cut you don't like.

Rain or shine, surplus or deep deficits, the solution from Republicans keeps being to pass some more tax-cuts.

If there is no taxing problem, then why do you keep supporting messing with them?

This is a good article that explains why us actual conservatives don't like Trump or much of what's going on with the GOP. Republicans run their campaigns on stopping the left and the lefts "out of control spending." But campaigning is about all they do. Once elected, they turn into exactly what they campaign against.

Actual conservatives are voters without a party.

The U.S. Has No Conservative Party | Opinion​

Ideology in the United States is an often muddled subject, not well understood by most, and usually confused with partisanship when people speak about it. In so doing, the common belief is that Democrats are liberal while Republicans are conservative, and each party represents the left and right ends of the spectrum respectively. This belief is so entrenched that most will use the partisan and ideological terms interchangeably, treating them as one and the same. However, the reality is that ideology isn't really a simple one-dimensional spectrum stretching from left to right, and in the United States, we don't really have a conservative party.

Knowing this, it now ought to be easy to see why the United States is truly without a conservative party and has been for decades. Republicans only ever campaign on the principle of limited government in the economy, but that is little more than lip service to a position they have never truly adhered to.

Nowhere is this Republican hypocrisy better evidenced than when it comes to the matter of government spending. In looking to the U.S. budget going as far back as Ronald Regan, we see a nearly four decade pattern of deficit spending under Republican presidents. Blowing up the national debt to finance an ever-growing government is not a conservative position, but it is a consistent result of what happens when a Republican is in the White House.

The problem is both parties are far too large and need to attract so many people, usually people just end up voting AGAINST a political party and the parties are trying not to say something that will alienate loads of voters.

Well you say that, but then you "true conservatives" can't seem to ever meet a tax-cut you don't like.

Rain or shine, surplus or deep deficits, the solution from Republicans keeps being to pass some more tax-cuts.

If there is no taxing problem, then why do you keep supporting messing with them?
What’s the matter with republicans wanting Americans to keep more of their money?

Forum List

Back