The u.s. Border will never be secured.

You bet he has, Sara. So did John McCain, John Boehner, Lindsey Graham, Paul Ryan and Fox News - they have all betrayed the American people. In fact, anyone in the GOP who called Snowden a traitor needs to be voted out of office. That should be priority no. 1.

Doesn't matter. The Hispanics are at war with the blacks and we've got a black president who refuses to condemn the Black Mob Violence on Latinos and Whites.

The truth is Obama is a racist and despises the Hispanic population every bit as much as he despises the white population. If he were truly serious about his promises of Immigration he would have done it the 1st term. He not only didn't do it the first term, he didn't do it before he was elected the second time either. He won't do it in his last two years either. He is full of empty promises.

He never had any intention of helping the Mexican people become citizens here. It was all a lie.

Who is he racist against? He sure as hell don't give a damn about the blacks killing blacks in our inner cities or the high unemployment rate and the rate of blacks not going to college or he would drop amnesty. Not a lie, just politics as usual. Obama is a politician first. No different than the others.

The White House sent a request to public schools across the nation informing them that Obama is asking that they cease and desist from punishing black Students for misbehavior. He wanted to see less reports of black on white crime, black on white violence on buses, across the board - anything black students did? There needed to be a marked reduction in the number of reports made on paper. Since then Black on White violence in the schools has skyrocketed, black on white violence on school buses more than tripled - the entire school system is in peril over his wishes to not see black students punished for anything that happens in school or on a bus.

Obama is racist against Whites and Latinos. Sometimes people do not realize what is going on for a long time. Because politicians can be such great liars!

Look at me...... I thought Republicans such as Paul Ryan would stand four square behind a whistleblower like Snowden. I was wrong. I was shocked at how many sellouts there were inside the GOP. In fact I see nothing but sellouts in the GOP. When Peter King jumped on the bandwagon I realized they are nothing but cowards and sellouts, every one of them. So I left and became a Libertarian instead!

No wonder Palin and Levin suggested scrapping republican party and moving to Freedom Party. Newt Gingrich - the communist nwo pig - Tofflers mouthpiece - should have been told to get lost long ago. imo.

.DEMOCRATS HELD HOSTAGE BY ILLEGAL ALIENS

Illegal aliens are holding power hungry greedy and corrupt democrats hostage for votes and the payoff is amnesty and government freebies and entitlements. And democrats are willing to throw American’s dream under the bus to give illegal aliens whatever they want. The biggest sacrifice being Obama’s black brother, sisters and their families Then they have a few power hungry greedy and corrupt republicans to tag along with them.

Comprehensive Immigration Reform we will never recover from economically. The price this country is willing to pay and the sacrifices the are willing to make to stay in power. Democrats want to keep the White House and the republicans want to keep the House.

Obama’s children don’t look like mine. My children and grand children are struggling everyday for education and jobs. My children are American children.

Yes, just as they are knowingly, willfully, and with absolutely no regard for the consequences bankrupting the country with a plethora unneeded entitlement programs to garner votes.

You look at our congress today and you see a collection of some of the most evil people in the world.

You look at our congress today and you see a collection of some of the most evil people in the world.

k2jse9.jpg

.DEMOCRATS HELD HOSTAGE BY ILLEGAL ALIENS

Illegal aliens are holding power hungry greedy and corrupt democrats hostage for votes and the payoff is amnesty and government freebies and entitlements. And democrats are willing to throw American’s dream under the bus to give illegal aliens whatever they want. The biggest sacrifice being Obama’s black brother, sisters and their families Then they have a few power hungry greedy and corrupt republicans to tag along with them.

Comprehensive Immigration Reform we will never recover from economically. The price this country is willing to pay and the sacrifices the are willing to make to stay in power. Democrats want to keep the White House and the republicans want to keep the House.

Obama’s children don’t look like mine. My children and grand children are struggling everyday for education and jobs. My children are American children.

OMG, when I read this, I thought you were talking about SPACE aliens!
haha_smilie.gif

Since there was no link.

Last edited:
Doesn't matter. The Hispanics are at war with the blacks and we've got a black president who refuses to condemn the Black Mob Violence on Latinos and Whites.

The truth is Obama is a racist and despises the Hispanic population every bit as much as he despises the white population. If he were truly serious about his promises of Immigration he would have done it the 1st term. He not only didn't do it the first term, he didn't do it before he was elected the second time either. He won't do it in his last two years either. He is full of empty promises.

He never had any intention of helping the Mexican people become citizens here. It was all a lie.

Who is he racist against? He sure as hell don't give a damn about the blacks killing blacks in our inner cities or the high unemployment rate and the rate of blacks not going to college or he would drop amnesty. Not a lie, just politics as usual. Obama is a politician first. No different than the others.

The White House sent a request to public schools across the nation informing them that Obama is asking that they cease and desist from punishing black Students for misbehavior. He wanted to see less reports of black on white crime, black on white violence on buses, across the board - anything black students did? There needed to be a marked reduction in the number of reports made on paper. Since then Black on White violence in the schools has skyrocketed, black on white violence on school buses more than tripled - the entire school system is in peril over his wishes to not see black students punished for anything that happens in school or on a bus.

Obama is racist against Whites and Latinos. Sometimes people do not realize what is going on for a long time. Because politicians can be such great liars!

Look at me...... I thought Republicans such as Paul Ryan would stand four square behind a whistleblower like Snowden. I was wrong. I was shocked at how many sellouts there were inside the GOP. In fact I see nothing but sellouts in the GOP. When Peter King jumped on the bandwagon I realized they are nothing but cowards and sellouts, every one of them. So I left and became a Libertarian instead!

No wonder Palin and Levin suggested scrapping republican party and moving to Freedom Party. Newt Gingrich - the communist nwo pig - Tofflers mouthpiece - should have been told to get lost long ago. imo.

Link.

IRS legalizin' illegal immigrants...
:eek:
IG: IRS Made ‘Policy Decision’ to ‘Legalize Illegal Aliens’
July 12, 2013 --- The question of whether to legalize illegal aliens and put them on a pathway to citizenship may be the most controversial legislative issue facing the U.S. Congress this year.
But, according to the Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration (TIGTA), seventeen years have already passed since the Internal Revenue Service made its own “policy decision” to “’legalize’ illegal aliens.” That policy, made those many years ago, not only determined that the IRS would treat illegal aliens the same as legal immigrants and U.S. citizens, but also that the IRS would not hand over to federal immigration authorities information about employers who appeared to be hiring large numbers of illegal aliens and about illegal aliens who routinely filed false documents with the IRS. The story starts in 1996, when Democrat Bill Clinton was president, and the Republicans controlled Congress.

On May 2, 1996, the Senate voted 97 to 3 to approve the Illegal Immigration Reform and Responsibility Act. This vote inspired Sen. Ted Kennedy to go down to the Senate floor and proudly proclaim that the Senate had taken bipartisan action to stop illegal immigration and protect American workers. “This legislation, I think,” said Kennedy, “will be extremely important and, I believe, effective in stemming the tide of illegals, not just because of the expansion of the border patrols, although that will have some effect, and not just because of the increased penalties in smuggling, as all that will have an effect; it will have an important impact in helping American workers get jobs and be able to hold them and have the enhanced opportunity for employment.”

Four months later, on Sept. 25, 1996, a House led by Speaker Newt Gingrich approved the bill 305 to 123. President Clinton signed it on Sept. 30, 1996. Section 642 of this law said that no other law or official could bar any agency or official from providing information about illegal aliens to the Immigration and Naturalization Service--the agency then responsible for enforcing immigration law. “Notwithstanding any other provision of federal, state, or local law, a federal, state, or local government entity or official may not prohibit, or in any way restrict, any government entity or official from sending to, or receiving from, the Immigration and Naturalization Service information regarding the citizenship or immigration status, lawful or unlawful, of any individual,” said the law.

“Notwithstanding any other provision of federal, state, or local law,” it said, “no person or agency may prohibit, or in any way restrict, a federal, state, or local government entity from doing any of the following with respect to information regarding the immigration status, lawful or unlawful, of any individual: (1) Sending such information to, or requesting or receiving such information from, the Immigration and Naturalization Service. (2) Maintaining such information. (3) Exchanging such information with any other federal, state, or local government entity.” On May 29, 1996—after this bill passed the Senate but before it passed the House—the IRS issued a regulation that directly contradicted it.

- See more at: IG: IRS Made ?Policy Decision? to ?Legalize Illegal Aliens? | CNS News

See also:

Employer Mandate 'Incentivizes' Companies to Hire Illegal Immigrants, Avoid Low-Income Workers
July 11, 2013 --- Obamacare's employer mandate "perversely incentivizes employers to avoid hiring low-income workers, precisely the type of workers who tend to be uninsured," a witness told a House hearing on Wednesday.
Under the law, employers have three incentives, Avik Roy, a senior fellow at the Manhattan Institute for Policy Research, told a House Ways and Means subcommittee on Wednesday: "First, to hire fewer full-time workers; second, to offer so-called unaffordable coverage, for which the penalties are lower; third, to hire illegal immigrants or workers from high-income families who are not eligible for exchange subsidies." The penalties associated with the employer mandate are triggered if a full-time worker is not offered "affordable" coverage relative to his household income; and if the worker therefore gets taxpayer subsidized coverage on one of the new exchanges. The Affordable Care Act's employer mandate applies to all businesses with 50 or more full-time workers; full-time is defined as 30 hours a week.

Roy said that low-income employees who get subsidized health insurance through the Obamacare exchanges will be "tagged with a scarlet 'S'" for getting those subsidies -- "because to employers, hiring subsidized individuals will be far more costly than hiring unsubsidized ones." He said a one-year delay of the employer mandate's reporting requirements may give the Obama administration more time to implement the law. "But a delay does not fundamentally alter the perverse incentives that I've just described," Roy said. "It simply gives employers an additional year to restructure their workforces accordingly." Repealing the employer mandate would eliminate the "perverse incentives," Roy said. "We all want an economy in which those at the bottom of the ladder have the opportunity to find gainful employment and good health care. The employer mandate harms those it is intended to help. Instead of delaying it, we should repeal it."

'Terribly flawed'

"The employer mandate is terribly flawed policy," another witness testified. "It is harmful to lower income workers, to job growth and to the strength of the broader economy," said James Capretta, a fellow at the Ethics and Public Policy Center. Employers with fewer than 50 full-time workers are exempt from the employer mandate, James noted. "Not surprisingly, firms are adjusting to stay beneath this 50-worker threshold, exactly what we don't need in the current economy," he said. The employer mandate also creates a bias against low-income workers: "For instance, if you're a restaurant and you have the option of hiring a worker who you're going to pay low wages to from a middle class neighborhood or a lower income neighborhood, you might pick the middle class neighborhood because the probability is they'd be less likely to draw subsidies under the exchange and therefore induce a penalty on the employer. It creates a terrible bias in the law."

At the very least, Congress should pass a law delaying Obamacare in its entirety, Capretta said: "The administration's recent decision to delay significant parts of the health care law is an invitation to Congress to revisit the law too. I would urge this committee and this Congress to consider statutory delay of the employer mandate, a simultaneous statutory delay in the individual mandate and a strong look at delaying the entire exchange process until it's clear that the data systems protect taxpayers."

Delay changes nothing

Last edited:
I suspect you're talking ONLY about our southern border but we have much worse problems and potential problems to the north, east and west.

Its funny how people ignore that.

... Roy said that low-income employees who get subsidized health insurance through the Obamacare exchanges will be "tagged with a scarlet 'S' ...

Well okay, but only if everyone else gets a 'B' on their chest for getting their healthcare paid for by tax payers at the ER. LOL

I suspect you're talking ONLY about our southern border but we have much worse problems and potential problems to the north, east and west.

Its funny how people ignore that.

You can't be serious....you think Northern, East and Western borders are a worst problem than our Southern border. While people coming over our Northern, eastern and Western borders are a problem they are not any where near the problems cause by drug runners, "Coyotes" and gangs coming across our Southern border. If the US government would keep track of people entering our country on different types of visas, 40% of illegals could be stopped coming across our non-southern border.

President Obama has stopped most of the traffic across our southern border. He has also gone against the wishes of both McCain and Kyl while agreeing with Janet Napolitano and increased the number of Border Patrol agents AND increased the fence along the south, which was also vetoed by McCain and Kyl. But please, don't believe me. Read their voting records.

I lived south of Tucson for more than 25 years. I wish others could actually SEE the degree of the problem first hand instead of just believing bile spewed by the racist hate groups, including the GObP.

You might have noticed Boehner and others complaining about the current bill and blaming Obama for it while ignoring the FACT that it was introduced by McCain, Shumer and Rubio, who they have now kicked under the bus.

SSDD from the right.

President Obama has stopped most of the traffic across our southern border. He has also gone against the wishes of both McCain and Kyl while agreeing with Janet Napolitano and increased the number of Border Patrol agents AND increased the fence along the south, which was also vetoed by McCain and Kyl. But please, don't believe me. Read their voting records.

I lived south of Tucson for more than 25 years. I wish others could actually SEE the degree of the problem first hand instead of just believing bile spewed by the racist hate groups, including the GObP.

You might have noticed Boehner and others complaining about the current bill and blaming Obama for it while ignoring the FACT that it was introduced by McCain, Shumer and Rubio, who they have now kicked under the bus.

SSDD from the right.

Absolutely not true.

SSDD from the right.

Absolutely not true.

Agree, it has already been shown that there are a record lows in apprehensions since Obama came in to office. He tried to use some sleight of hand to make it appear otherwise but he lied, which is why Obama & co no longer try to bring up that point.

I live right on the border, back when Bush was in office (and he was soft on illegal immigration) I would see the BP and Custom vehicles all along the border. Today there are as many if not more of those vehicles parked at the BP headquarters parking lot at any given time than out patrolling and most of those are now in the interior. I also used to see a BP helicopter flying up and down the border everyday, now I see it once a month maybe.

It is almost like they are in stand down mode.

Last edited:
THE U.S. BORDER WILL NEVER BE SECURED.

50,OOO border patrol agents, 20ft high electrical wall will not keep illegal aliens from coming to this country illegally. They will go around border patrol agents and they will get here IF there are jobs for them. We cannot control illegal immigration without work place enforcement. The border will never be secured. Why has it taken more than 25 years to secure the border after the 1986 promise? What is different about this promise? Our immigration system is not broken our border is broken and amnesty will not fix it.

Walmart controls it's parking lots better than the US controls it's borders.

50,OOO border patrol agents, 20ft high electrical wall will not keep illegal aliens from coming to this country illegally. They will go around border patrol agents and they will get here IF there are jobs for them. We cannot control illegal immigration without work place enforcement. The border will never be secured. Why has it taken more than 25 years to secure the border after the 1986 promise? What is different about this promise? Our immigration system is not broken our border is broken and amnesty will not fix it.

And all at minimum wage.

SSDD from the right.

It is the economy that has stop them from crossing and nothing Obama has done. If there are no jobs they will not come. If they cannot work without a green card they will not come.

Hardly.

President Obama has stopped most of the traffic across our southern border.

Evidence, just because Obama said it is not evidence. While illegals maybe be stopped in record numbers it is also a fact that more illegals are released.

He has also gone against the wishes of both McCain and Kyl while agreeing with Janet Napolitano and increased the number of Border Patrol agents AND increased the fence along the south, which was also vetoed by McCain and Kyl. But please, don't believe me. Read their voting records.

Obama and democrats in congress have fought tooth and nail to stop any construction of a meaningful border fence. This dates back to Reagan. Where is the border fence promised by democrats when they voted for immigration reform back in 1986, I will tell ...your democratic control congress shelved it and never brought it up for even a vote.

Oh boy the race card.:cuckoo:....Here is where that argument falls apart, just as many middle of the road democrats favor border security as do republicans. It only the extreme left of the democratic party that wants open borders. Main stream Americans according to all the polls want border security.

The Gang of Eight is made up of four democrats and four republicans. The bill which includes 700 miles of fence and an added 20K more border agents among other things. The overall bill is pretty much intact as the Gang of Eight presented.

SSDD from the right.

Lack of substance and truth from a lefty every day.

Last edited:

SSDD from the right.

Absolutely not true.

Agree, it has already been shown that there are a record lows in apprehensions since Obama came in to office. He tried to use some sleight of hand to make it appear otherwise but he lied, which is why Obama & co no longer try to bring up that point.

I live right on the border, back when Bush was in office (and he was soft on illegal immigration) I would see the BP and Custom vehicles all along the border. Today there are as many if not more of those vehicles parked at the BP headquarters parking lot at any given time than out patrolling and most of those are now in the interior. I also used to see a BP helicopter flying up and down the border everyday, now I see it once a month maybe.

It is almost like they are in stand down mode.

Why do you think the border patrol is suing the Justice department?

Obama gonna shore up the Social Security system with more immigrants...
:eusa_eh:
Obama: U.S. Needs More Taxpayers; Calls for Fewer Babies But 'More Immigrants'
July 13, 2013 - President Barack Obama said today America needs "more immigrants" to increase the number of people who pay taxes to the federal government and to populate the national workforce.
That contrasts with the arguments he made at a recent Planned Parenthood conference, where he ridiculed efforts to limit abortion and called on the conferees to help make sure that all American women knew that a regulation his administration has issued under Obamacare requires that insurance companies provide them with free contraceptives. The number of abortions that has taken place in the United States over the past 40 years is about five times as great as the population of illegal aliens the president would like to legalize.

In his weekly address on Saturday, Obama called on the Republican-controlled House of Representatives to pass the immigration bill recently passed by the Senate. "It would offer a pathway to earned citizenship for the 11 million people who are in this country illegally" and "would also provide a big boost to our recovery," Obama said. Unless America legalizes illegal immigrants, Obama argued, the nation's workforce will "shrink." "If we don’t do anything to fix our broken system, our workforce will continue to shrink as baby boomers retire," he said. "And without more immigrants and businesses paying their fair share in taxes, our deficit will be higher and programs like Social Security will be under more strain," said Obama.

When he spoke at the Planned Parenthood conference on April 26, Obama took a different approach to the question of whether America needs more human beings. "There’s still those who want to turn back the clock to policies more suited to the 1950s than the 21st century," Obama told the Planned Parenthood conferees. "Forty-two states have introduced laws that would ban or severely limit access to a woman’s right to choose--laws that would make it harder for women to get the contraceptive care that they need," said Obama. "Forty years after the Supreme Court affirmed a woman’s constitutional right to privacy, including the right to choose, we shouldn’t have to remind people that when it comes to a woman’s health, no politician should get to decide what’s best for you," said Obama. "No insurer should get to decide what kind of care that you get." "That principle is at the heart of the Affordable Care Act," he said. "Because of the ACA, most insurance plans are now covering the cost of contraceptive care."

- See more at: Obama: U.S. Needs More Taxpayers; Calls for Fewer Babies But 'More Immigrants' | CNS News

Forum List

Back