The Truth will set you free

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
The hypocrisy (propaganda) of Godvernment approved ejumacation indoctrinates- in that it doesn't tell the whole story, especially about History-

I've admitted I stopped going to school in the 9th grade- none the less I don't recall ever reading the following History until today- I wonder why?
Did any of you ever have this presented?

Hitler Answers Roosevelt
The German Leader’s Reply to the American President’s Public Challenge

Foreword

Of the many speeches made by Adolf Hitler during his lifetime, certainly one of the most important was his address of April 28, 1939. It was also very probably the most eagerly anticipated and closely followed speech of the time, with many millions of people around the world listening to it live on radio or reading of it the next day in newspapers.

American journalist and historian William L. Shirer, a harsh critic of the Third Reich who was reporting from Europe for CBS radio at the time, later described this Hitler speech as “probably the most brilliant oration he ever gave, certainly the greatest this writer ever heard from him.” The address is also important as a detailed, well-organized presentation of the German leader’s view of his country’s place in the world, and as a lucid review of his government’s foreign policy objectives and achievements during the first six years of his administration.

The transcription of BOTH speeches is a the link.

ok GD-----I read the citation-----boring scandal rag level shit written by authors who sing for their supper

The hypocrisy (propaganda) of Godvernment approved ejumacation indoctrinates- in that it doesn't tell the whole story, especially about History-

I've admitted I stopped going to school in the 9th grade- none the less I don't recall ever reading the following History until today- I wonder why?

Hitler Answers Roosevelt

Foreword

Of the many speeches made by Adolf Hitler during his lifetime, certainly one of the most important was his address of April 28, 1939. It was also very probably the most eagerly anticipated and closely followed speech of the time, with many millions of people around the world listening to it live on radio or reading of it the next day in newspapers.

American journalist and historian William L. Shirer, a harsh critic of the Third Reich who was reporting from Europe for CBS radio at the time, later described this Hitler speech as “probably the most brilliant oration he ever gave, certainly the greatest this writer ever heard from him.” The address is also important as a detailed, well-organized presentation of the German leader’s view of his country’s place in the world, and as a lucid review of his government’s foreign policy objectives and achievements during the first six years of his administration.

That is indeed, an interesting read.

Hitler Answers Roosevelt

Foreword

I read it-----I am not unaccustomed to reviews of the pre-world war era-----to wit the Hitler era. I grew up in a part of the USA--well known for Hitler supporting enclaves----some just nazi sympathizers and lots ethnically german. The little once farming, but when I was a kid ---residential town, was chock full of
nazi produced pamphlets and little magazine things----like throwaways----kinda like the JW
Awake booklets. The pieces you read are published by desperate apologists in favor of Hitler and in support of----"what would have been so awful if Germany won that war"?
That literature is immense

Hitler Answers Roosevelt

Foreword

I read it-----I am not unaccustomed to reviews of the pre-world war era-----to wit the Hitler era. I grew up in a part of the USA--well known for Hitler supporting enclaves----some just nazi sympathizers and lots ethnically german. The little once farming, but when I was a kid ---residential town, was chock full of
nazi produced pamphlets and little magazine things----like throwaways----kinda like the JW
Awake booklets. The pieces you read are published by desperate apologists in favor of Hitler and in support of----"what would have been so awful if Germany won that war"?
No Hitler enthusiast here either. Born in 54, I did not grow up seeing the pamphlets of which you speak or around people that had much sympathy for the Nazis. I have no sympathy for the history of the Soviets and Russia, either, believing Patton had the right idea.

Hitler Answers Roosevelt

Foreword

No Hitler enthusiast here either. Born in 54, I did not grow up seeing the pamphlets of which you speak or around people that had much sympathy for the Nazis. I have no sympathy for the history of the Soviets and Russia, either, believing Patton had the right idea.

There is just about every SYSTEM of thought out there and supporting literature----both real and
fictional

Hitler Answers Roosevelt

Foreword

There is just about every SYSTEM of thought out there and supporting literature----both real and
fictional
True. Ain't it great! I won't insist you personally adhere to the ones I agree with if you won't push yours down my throat either. Sounds like the way to be, to me.

ok GD-----I read the citation-----boring scandal rag level shit written by authors who sing for their supper
Yeah, I noticed that.

It is why the only part I paid any attention to was FDRs telegram and Hitler's speech. The citation doesn't matter at that point. If you want to throw out ad hom at that point? You are just denying printed history.

Yeah, I noticed that.

It is why the only part I paid any attention to was FDRs telegram and Hitler's speech. The citation doesn't matter at that point. If you want to throw out ad hom at that point? You are just denying printed history.

Neither the speech nor the telegram were informative of anything-----and those were the two bits upon which I concentrated too. The
editorializing was not even worth reading

Yeah, I noticed that.

Neither the speech nor the telegram were informative of anything-----and those were the two bits upon which I concentrated too. The
They were only not informative if you do not have the ability to do any critical thinking. If you cannot be informed? Then of course they are not informative.

We all know that you live in a world with blinders on Rosie, no one is at all surprised.

Yeah, I noticed that.

They were only not informative if you do not have the ability to do any critical thinking. If you cannot be informed? Then of course they are not informative.

We all know that you live in a world with blinders on Rosie, no one is at all surprised.

oh? OK ---of what did the speech and telegram INFORM YOU-----oh perceptive one?

Yeah, I noticed that.

I'd rather not get into it with you. . . . It isn't important.

Yeah, I noticed that.

I'd rather not get into it with you. . . . It isn't important.

completely stymied again
No one is stymied.

I have pointed out several times, throughout the forum, in many threads, that you see the world with blinders on. And I am sure you are aware, folks both on the left, and right, have agreed with me.

You are like the partisan neo-liberals and the neo-cons on this site. Every one knows you are a little Jewish American Zionist princess, and you make no attempt to hide that, it colors all your perceptions, and you make no attempt to empathize or sympathize with others. You are a bigot of the highest caliber.

With that said, free thinkers can see in both FDR's telegram, and Hitler's speech, how they are both fascist, totalitarian Statists of a feather. . . moving towards an inevitable clash, and taking both their people and their civilizations with them, consequences be damned.

But by your own admission. . . .

". . . I grew up in a part of the USA--well known for Hitler supporting enclaves----some just nazi sympathizers and lots ethnically german. The little once farming, but when I was a kid ---residential town, was chock full of
nazi produced pamphlets and little magazine things----like throwaways----kinda like the JW Awake booklets. "

That wasn't the point of the article at all.

Most free thinkers that study history know that the globalists used WWII to consolidate their control over Europe and stop the Soviets from taking over the whole of Europe. It was a plan to make money as well.

American and British Banks funded the rise of the Nazis, and American companies helped build their work camps and build their armies to thwart Stalin's invasion.

The 'informative' thing about FDR's telegram, is that it was kept from widespread American exposure, it even said he sent it personally to Hitler and released it in limited publication . . . while he was pretending to be a "pacifist" at home, he represented to the Nazis that he was speaking for the American public, when he clearly wasn't. No one in America at the time he wrote that gave a damn what he was doing, AMERICANS WANTED NOTHING TO DO WITH EUROPE, WE WERE PACIFISTS . . . It was all lies from him, but he was part of the global Oligarchs, with plans of their own, much like they have right now with this whole "GLOBAL RESET,' and the whole COVID excuse, which again, is all a lie coming out of the IMF and World Economic Forum.

. . . and the informative thing about the Hitler speech, is that very little rhetoric in that early speech was said about the Jews. I counted two paragraphs. And he gave it in public to the whole German Reichstag, no hiding his intentions.

So out of a two hour speech, what, about maybe, 20 seconds? :dunno:

". . . Jewish parasites, on the one hand, plundered the nation ruthlessly and, on the other hand, incited the people, reduced as it was to misery. As the misfortune of our nation became the aim and object of that race, it was possible to breed among the growing army of unemployed suitable elements for the Bolshevik revolution.

The decay of political order and the confusion of public opinion by an irresponsible Jewish press led to ever stronger shocks to economic life, and consequently to increasing misery and to greater readiness to accept subversive Bolshevik ideas. The army of the Jewish world revolution, as the army of unemployed was called, finally rose to almost seven million.. . . "

And the thing is, although it was a disgusting stereo-type, and I am sure there were many lefty Germans in the press beside just Jews propagandizing the public, we have the same problem in the US today, Jews do dominant the propaganda, news, journalism and entertainment, as well as education, pushing the young, rash, hot-headed, and emotional into Marxism, but? Ironically, Jewish intellects are also some of the loudest voices on the other side as well. So I am sure that was probably the case in Germany back then as well. So Hitler is loathsome and setting up a straw-man. . . yet, such a small, little portion of that speech.

. . . But we know all demagogues need a target for their domestic populations. You are too blinded and triggered by this fact to clearly read the rest of the speech with an unbiased mind. However this is neither here nor there, the speech is interesting, because so little of it was demagoguery, and you, by dismissing it, would have us believe that it was. It was logical refutation of Germany being set up to be the fall guy of globalist machinations. If you can't see them back then, you certainly are going to be able to see them now.

Forum List

Back