Trump has a rush of Central American families looking to escape violence . His squad DECIDED to separate the familes as some sort of deterrent .
You take them in you’re home then.
Pffff! That’s like telling a Democrat to accept less government handouts when they insist we bring home less of a paycheck for tax increases. Or like telling them to stop using air conditioning when they demand that all of society live as wild indians to “save” the planet from “Global Warming”.

The left is committed to “do as I say, not as I do” like no one else.

No it’s not .

Obama had to deal wh a rush if unaccompanied minors . They didn’t have parents with them.

Trump has a rush of Central American families looking to escape violence . His squad DECIDED to separate the familes as some sort of deterrent .
people from cetral america coming in through mexico are already in a democratic state and do not need to seek asylum from us. D'OH!

Because America is way better , DUH!
well it's obvious you don't know how the asylum thing works. to be granted asylum, you must come directly from the country you wish to leave. not take a trip through Mexico and then show up. So, no matter how much better the US is then Mexico, Mexico can grant it. And should grant it since they already crossed over and into that country. those people made it, they have removed themselves from the violence. badda bing, badda boom. drop mic.

That’s not true . Often asylum seekers come from a middle place . Take for example , Syrian refugees .

Also, you assume Mexico is safe for them . I imagine an El Salvador gang also has strong ties in Mexico .

These people have asylum claims . Period . Thy may fail, but as of now they have legit immigration status .

What don’t YOU understand ?
I only provide facts and the fact is mexico is a democratic state. that's all it takes. They need to take them in.

I have no idea what Mexico does . Maybe they just catapult people over the border .

people from cetral america coming in through mexico are already in a democratic state and do not need to seek asylum from us. D'OH!

Because America is way better , DUH!
well it's obvious you don't know how the asylum thing works. to be granted asylum, you must come directly from the country you wish to leave. not take a trip through Mexico and then show up. So, no matter how much better the US is then Mexico, Mexico can grant it. And should grant it since they already crossed over and into that country. those people made it, they have removed themselves from the violence. badda bing, badda boom. drop mic.

That’s not true . Often asylum seekers come from a middle place . Take for example , Syrian refugees .

Also, you assume Mexico is safe for them . I imagine an El Salvador gang also has strong ties in Mexico .

These people have asylum claims . Period . Thy may fail, but as of now they have legit immigration status .

What don’t YOU understand ?
I only provide facts and the fact is mexico is a democratic state. that's all it takes. They need to take them in.

I have no idea what Mexico does . Maybe they just catapult people over the border .
they either take them in or they are the ones hurting these families.

Pffff! That’s like telling a Democrat to accept less government handouts when they insist we bring home less of a paycheck for tax increases. Or like telling them to stop using air conditioning when they demand that all of society live as wild indians to “save” the planet from “Global Warming”.

Whatever . Facts are facts . An asylum person waiting on his case to be heard is not an “illegal immigrant “. That’s why “documented “
And “undocumented “ are more accurate terms.

You rip those kids from their mother then.
So you’re admitting that you refuse to shelter the same people you claim are wonderful, loving, peaceful, and in desperate need? How progressive of you.

You want to do this ? How many kids have you adopted Mr anti abortion right winger?

And by the way. My family did sponcer immigrants when I was growing up . At least 5.

Look Who’s Not in Trump’s Travel Ban
Five majority-Muslim countries are covered. Four aren’t. Guess where the president does business.

By
Timothy L. O'Brien

June 26, 2018, 4:00 PM EDT

More conservative lies . Obama did not split familes .
iu

Whatever . Facts are facts . An asylum person waiting on his case to be heard is not an “illegal immigrant “. That’s why “documented “
And “undocumented “ are more accurate terms.
He's not legal until he's granted asylum.

An asylum person waiting on his case to be heard is not an “illegal immigrant “.
There is no such thing as an “illegal immigrant”, snowflake. There are immigrants (wonderful people who come here legally) and there are illegal aliens. Stop trying to make the criminals you love sound better than they are.
That’s why “documented “ And “undocumented “ are more accurate terms.
They aren’t accurate at all - they are ambiguous. Which is exactly what you progressives want. You’re either a citizen or an illegal alien. Those are the accurate terms.

So you’re admitting that you refuse to shelter the same people you claim are wonderful, loving, peaceful, and in desperate need? How progressive of you.
You want to do this ? How many kids have you adopted Mr anti abortion right winger?
Why would I take responsibility for someone else’s actions?!? We on the right believe in taking personal responsibility. So when you get pregnant - you are responsible for that child.

I have my own children. I took full responsibility for them. That’s how it works, snowflake.

Why would I take responsibility for someone else’s actions?!? We on the right believe in taking personal responsibility. So when you get pregnant - you are responsible for that child.

I have my own children. I took full responsibility for them. That’s how it works, snowflake.

Did you claim your kids as dependents on your taxes ? Do they go to public schools ?

If you did than you DONT take full responsibility for your kids .

Did you claim your kids as dependents on your taxes ? If you did than you DONT take full responsibility for your kids .
Wow...that is a special kind of irrational! :lmao:

The federal government recognizes the cost associated with having children. Therefore, they legally allow parents to keep more money to properly care for their children (food, clothing, housing, healthcare, education). Please explain to the class how following the law and properly providing the money for the proper care of my children somehow means that I “don’t” take full responsibility for my children.

I can’t wait to hear this one... :popcorn:
Do they go to public schools ? If you did than you DONT take full responsibility for your kids .
You mean the public schools that I paid for? The one’s I paid for for 20 years before I even had children and will pay for until the day I die?You mean those public schools? :laugh:

Tell us...do you feel pain when you attempt to think of something to support your irrational and nonsensical positions?

Did you claim your kids as dependents on your taxes ? If you did than you DONT take full responsibility for your kids .

The federal government recognizes the cost associated with having children. Therefore, they legally allow parents to keep more money to properly care for their children (food, clothing, housing, healthcare, education). Please explain to the class how following the law and properly providing the money for the proper care of my children somehow means that I “don’t” take full responsibility for my children.

Do they go to public schools ? If you did than you DONT take full responsibility for your kids .
You mean the public schools that I paid for? The one’s I paid for for 20 years before I even had children and will pay for until the day I die?You mean those public schools? :laugh:

Tell us...do you feel pain when you attempt to think of something to support your irrational and nonsensical positions?

Sure . YOU decided to have kids . Congratulations. Now you pay less taxes than the guy next door who DOESNT have kids . Which is ironic since your kids are more of a taxpayer burden on the town (see the public school budget).

In short , you get a tax break for being a drain on the taxpayer .

Even by left-wing standards, the left’s current propaganda campaign around illegal immigrants is extreme and especially repulsive.
  • For starters, the Obama Administration was doing the same thing and far worse and progressives never said a single word for 8 years.
  • The left is horribly exploiting the people they are pretending to care about.
The Obama ripped small children out of the arms of their parents - then stuck them in conditions so atrocious - a federal judge actually referred to them as "failing to meet even [the] minimal standard of safe and sanitary”. You get that? And the left celebrated. Because their messiah was still in the Oval Office.

Now that the U.S. has a real leader who has taken unemployment to record lows, the market to record highs, secured the border, improved international relations, and restored constitutional government, the left is in full panic mode and stooping to new lows.

They way Fox works and Trumpy's tweets, people like you can never be convinced the information you've been given in false and/or misleading, playing to your own preconceived prejudices and beliefs.

You've been played, used, and will never see it.

Obama did not separate families. That's the one word you people keep dropping -- families. Familial ties. Unaccompanied minors are not the same thing as PARENTS WITH THEIR CHILDREN FLEEING HORRIBLE VIOLENCE.

Sure . YOU decided to have kids . Congratulations. Now you pay less taxes than the guy next door who DOESNT have kids . Which is ironic since your kids are more of a taxpayer burden on the town (see the public school budget).

In short , you get a tax break for being a drain on the taxpayer .
His attitude is a drain on the taxpayers!

Even by left-wing standards, the left’s current propaganda campaign around illegal immigrants is extreme and especially repulsive.
  • For starters, the Obama Administration was doing the same thing and far worse and progressives never said a single word for 8 years.
  • The left is horribly exploiting the people they are pretending to care about.
The Obama ripped small children out of the arms of their parents - then stuck them in conditions so atrocious - a federal judge actually referred to them as "failing to meet even [the] minimal standard of safe and sanitary”. You get that? And the left celebrated. Because their messiah was still in the Oval Office.

Now that the U.S. has a real leader who has taken unemployment to record lows, the market to record highs, secured the border, improved international relations, and restored constitutional government, the left is in full panic mode and stooping to new lows.

They way Fox works and Trumpy's tweets, people like you can never be convinced the information you've been given in false and/or misleading, playing to your own preconceived prejudices and beliefs.

You've been played, used, and will never see it.

Obama did not separate families. That's the one word you people keep dropping -- families. Familial ties. Unaccompanied minors are not the same thing as PARENTS WITH THEIR CHILDREN FLEEING HORRIBLE VIOLENCE.
Isn't it nice that the low IQers have so much problem with english sentence structure and the nuances of "understood" meanings?

Forum List

Back