The truth about Black Lives Matter (BLM)

As a person who's DNA is Democrat because my ancestors owned slaves ;) seems to me we're enslaving blacks in another way, via propaganda & violence.

BRAVO! Democrats, I knew you couldn't have left too far from home.

Speaking as a Democrat, I'm embarrassed my fellow Democrats removed that video from the web.

On the flipside, I'm quite proud of my Democrats, because nobody dislikes the truth more than the left does, and it's important to remove it so my Democrats remain dumbasses. This way the left's world order can achieve the POWER & FORCE they deserve, and for achieving short & long term goals.

BRAVO! Democrats, there's good reason for censorship and we're the champions.

Last edited:
I lost count of the lies 50 seconds in. Looks like they are using Donald's fake crime stats. Sad :confused:

F-Vvag7xPOFj81AxWrRYIcgWkxfI-XcskVw50Dw5lXTAYv8B5Agb3K1qcUbEFFIAsmss2-GyZCorvd0rguxRcKRLHisVxz5ISq6ZqWIBmanhvr_MW8aFzf18GKfH19h0adcE8Pvc

Mods - Move to Rubber or simply /thread - Thanks!

Nice work Democrat. I like the idea, considering censorship starts at the top and you're making good use for it now.

Some call us snowflakes which is true, but I prefer to consider it serving our left's best interests. NICE WORK!

Keep up the good work Democrat. It's important we project our lies to keep this going. Incidentally, your image has no meaning, nice work.

Ok Racist/ Fascist - So why did Donnie tweet and why does your video feature the fake news?

NICE WORK Democrat. I realized long ago the best method to hide the truth is pretend it's something else, and then cry to your mother of sorts that it must be removed.

Keep up the good work Democrat. It's important we project our lies to keep this going. Incidentally, your image has no meaning, nice work.

Ok Racist/ Fascist - So why did Donnie tweet and why does your video feature the fake news?
The fascists are in power right now. The racists are in power right now. That is fact not fake. Censorship and political persecution and have the same plan to keep Blacks in shitty schools and trapped in crime ridden inner cities.

NICE WORK Democrat. I realized long ago the best method to hide the truth is pretend it's something else, and then cry to your mother of sorts that it must be removed.

Your video isn't "Politics". It's made up crap for racists and should be moved to the cellar.

What makes me most proud of DrLove is his propaganda while he labels the OP the same.

Drlove says 50 seconds in he ran from the video due all the lies. For example, out of the gate the video says 50% of homicide is committed by black men. DrLove is right of course, because it's more like 52.4%.

Well done DrLove.

Your video isn't "Politics". It's made up crap for racists and should be moved to the cellar.
You are the racist here. You support a racist illegitimate administration.

Naw, wouldn't want to crowd you out of your living space.

This was probably written by one of my Democrats, for recognized statistical analysis:

" Sadly, the trend of fatal police shootings in the United States seems to only be increasing, with a total 132 civilians having been shot, 16 of whom were Black (12%), in the first two months of 2021.

It's interesting how they separated blacks considering 12% is less than the black population and FAR LESS than the percentage of black crime.

Well done Democrats. Not only have we sold the BLM lie, but our police force has put themselves in harm’s way for political reasons, as they demonstrate special treatment toward blacks, who have clearly demonstrated a greater threat to our police.

Forum List

Back