The Trussia witch hunt turns on the Democrats

You're right. I gave up on comprehending the odd stories you come up with a while back

You lack the intellect, little fella.......you are like a third grader that struggles with simple addition trying to grasp the concepts of Boolean algebra......it's not gonna make sense to someone like you.
View attachment 121897
View attachment 121898

Mark this day on the calendar. God help me, but I agree with something Dale Smith posted.

I seek the truth...regardless of how ugly it is or how badly it paints either bought and paid for political party. I would rather be told the ugly truth than to believe in pretty little lies all designed to keep me as one of the sheeple.
No, you put your opinions before the facts if those facts contradict what you believe.

You did get the memo that Nunes recused himself right? So did Sessions... and oh yeah, Flynn got fired, and multiple other Trump reps lied about meeting with the Russians... but it's only the first 100 days, nothing to see here, right? It's all fantasy land.

Investigation has been going on for 9 months, so far you freaks are rolling snake eyes.

he UK turned over their evidence to us this past Thursday. Be patient, Trump is fucked.

Not according to the article in the Daily Mail that was posted in another thread. They've supposedly been providing info all along.

'Concrete evidence of collusion between Trump team and Russia' handed to official investigation

From your link:

For six months, until summer 2016, these interactions were repeatedly flagged to intelligence officials in the US, who sources have said were slow to act.

That sounds a lot earlier than last Thursday.

Oddly enough, the only websites that claim "Judicial Watch" is a creation of the Koch Brothers are leftard websites like the Dailykos and the George Soros funded "Mediamatters".....imagine that???????
Shoot the messenger? As usual, you make little sense. Do some reading, buckaroo.

Judicial Watch - SourceWatch
Meet Judicial Watch, A Driving Force Behind The Clinton Email Story That Keeps Duping The Press
Heritage Foundation - SourceWatch
Judicial Watch

SourceWatch? The site that gives me a link to date sexy Filipino women?...yeah, thanks for the "head's up"......(snicker)
Your style of logic
upload_2017-4-16_2-0-53-png.121897

Spare me, Jake Smarmy, Judicial Watch isn't any more "partisan" than any leftwing slanted site and the fact that the communist front group "Southern Poverty Law Center" sees Larry Klayman as an enemy of "da gubermint" is all the validation I need to know that he is "on point"....so you can stop right there.

You lack the intellect, little fella.......you are like a third grader that struggles with simple addition trying to grasp the concepts of Boolean algebra......it's not gonna make sense to someone like you.
View attachment 121897
View attachment 121898

Mark this day on the calendar. God help me, but I agree with something Dale Smith posted.

I seek the truth...regardless of how ugly it is or how badly it paints either bought and paid for political party. I would rather be told the ugly truth than to believe in pretty little lies all designed to keep me as one of the sheeple.
No, you put your opinions before the facts if those facts contradict what you believe.

No, I do my due diligence and I have no love for either political party....you, on the other hand, will defend the slimiest leftard to your last dying breath and willingly.

Last edited:
So why is the FBI still investigating?

They are doing a counterintelligence investigation to find who did the hacking. Didn't you listen to the hearings, the one the regressives kept bringing up names with no evidence trying to just smear reputations.
Haha, yeah I watched the hearings, you appear to have your facts mixed up. In the hearings Comey CONFIRMED, an ongoing criminal investigation on the Russian interference and collusion with the Trump campaign. What he debunked was any evidence of Obama wiretapping Trump.

FBI Director James Comey confirms probe of possible Trump campaign collusion with Russia to influence election - The Boston Globe

Yeah, OK, they supposedly been getting information from British Intel for more than a year, been doing their own since June last year, no perp walks, no grand juries no noth'n. Sit back, relax and enjoy your president.
Yeah Ok, so I guess I'll take you changing the subject as acknowledging you were wrong about the hearings.

Child, if there was any collusion it would have come out before the inauguration, do you really think your dear leaders DOJ would have sat on it?
Agreed, if they had hard evidence before the election it would have come out, but that wasn't the case. So what?

They are doing a counterintelligence investigation to find who did the hacking. Didn't you listen to the hearings, the one the regressives kept bringing up names with no evidence trying to just smear reputations.
Haha, yeah I watched the hearings, you appear to have your facts mixed up. In the hearings Comey CONFIRMED, an ongoing criminal investigation on the Russian interference and collusion with the Trump campaign. What he debunked was any evidence of Obama wiretapping Trump.

FBI Director James Comey confirms probe of possible Trump campaign collusion with Russia to influence election - The Boston Globe

Yeah, OK, they supposedly been getting information from British Intel for more than a year, been doing their own since June last year, no perp walks, no grand juries no noth'n. Sit back, relax and enjoy your president.
Yeah Ok, so I guess I'll take you changing the subject as acknowledging you were wrong about the hearings.

Child, if there was any collusion it would have come out before the inauguration, do you really think your dear leaders DOJ would have sat on it?
Agreed, if they had hard evidence before the election it would have come out, but that wasn't the case. So what?

See post #44.

Love watching OKTexas and Dale Smith run around in circles trying to justify the unjustifiable.

They are both so far to the right that normal right of center individuals look like the far left liberals to them.

Love watching OKTexas and Dale Smith run around in circles trying to justify the unjustifiable.

They are both so far to the right that normal right of center individuals look like the far left liberals to them.

Poor OLD senile fakey, got to change the subject, like I said, watching you regressives foaming at the mouth is priceless.

Jake, you can't debate me and you can't "marginalize" me because you can't put me in some kind of "camp" and define me in order to lamely demonize or marginalize me. I believe in the principals of the organic Constitution that was passed in 1787...not the corporate charter "constitution" that was passed with the Act of 1871. I do not need a "gubermint" to grant me "privileges" in lieu of my God given rights to exist. I believe in Common Law, not the UCC/Admiralty law where those in power pass acts, statues, codes and ordinances. We were formed as a REPUBLIC...not a democracy where 50.001 percent can take away rights from the other 49.999 percent......it's a concept that is hard for those like you to even grasp. You haven't the slightest clue as to how we got to this place in time...but I do..... because I made it my business to learn how this debt slavery system works. Listen to others for a change and take advantage of the heavy lifting that they have done for those like you instead of shooting off at the mouth about things you have no clue about. I doubt that you will because your beliefs are so ingrained in you by the rulers that you obey without question.

Forum List

Back