The Trump Warrant Had No Legal Basis

Trump Was Subpoenaed for Sensitive Docs Before FBI ...

https://www.businessinsider.com › Politics › News

Aug 11, 2022 — A grand jury subpoenaed former President Donald Trump for classified documents he took from the White House to Mar-a-Lago before the FBI ...

Trump Was Subpoenaed for Records Before Mar-a-Lago Raid

https://www.rollingstone.com › politics › politics-news

Aug 11, 2022 — Former President Donald Trump was subpoenaed for classified records he allegedly took from the White House before the FBI raided Mar-a-Lago.

FBI Reportedly Issued Subpoena And Took National Security ...

https://www.forbes.com › madelinehalpert › 2022/08/11

Aug 11, 2022 — Federal investigators served a separate subpoena for surveillance footage at Mar-a-Lago to see who had access to the documents after the June ...

Feds seized documents from Trump's Mar-a-Lago in June

https://nypost.com › 2022/08/11 › feds-seized-docume...

Aug 11, 2022 — On June 22, the Journal reported, the Trump Organization received a subpoena for security camera footage from Mar-a-Lago, which was turned over.

Trump served subpoena at Mar-a-Lago two months before FBI ...

https://www.usatoday.com › news › politics › 2022/08/11

Aug 11, 2022 — Two months before the FBI executed its search at Donald Trump's Florida estate, the former president was served with a subpoena seeking ...
That stuff is all illegal, and it's all about getting Trump's name off the next ballot so the insane Democrat leaders can push their communism in, step by Alinsky method step.

Kudlow shows a bigger picture:

Trump filed his own demand Today.

While the demand is very straight forward, he does cite constitutional issues and conflict of interest issues with the warrant.

“We are further demanding that the DOJ be forced to turn over a REAL, without ‘plants,’ inventory of my property that was taken and disclose where that property is now located,” he wrote. “We are demanding that all items wrongfully taken from my home be IMMEDIATELY returned.”

“The wrongful, overbroad warrant was signed by a Magistrate Judge who recused himself just two months ago, from a MAJOR civil suit that I filed, because of his bias and animus toward me,” Trump wrote.

This thing is blowing up and Trump has raised both constitutional issues and conflict of interest.

Last edited:
Trump's name is not on any ballot.
Keep hopin', Mr. Moonglow. Because we're going to defend Americans who are being grossly ignored by your deep state darlins who want to make us all into good little apparatchiks who populate their sociocommunistic dreams.
Former FBI Agents who are not compromised by those you worship are quite displeased with the Raid on Mar-a-Lago. I hope some Demmie leaders who pushed this get a ride on the Riker's Island jail 400+acre paradise.
1661220738671.png

Don't worry. They'll be snugged up.

Keep hopin', Mr. Moonglow. Because we're going to defend Americans who are being grossly ignored by your deep state darlins who want to make us all into good little apparatchiks who populate their sociocommunistic dreams.
Former FBI Agents who are not compromised by those you worship are quite displeased with the Raid on Mar-a-Lago. I hope some Demmie leaders who pushed this get a ride on the Riker's Island jail 400+acre paradise.
View attachment 686009

Don't worry. They'll be snugged up.

WTF does that have to do with Trump not being on any campaign for office?

While the demand is very straight forward, he does site constitutional issues and conflict of interest issues with the warrant.

“We are further demanding that the DOJ be forced to turn over a REAL, without ‘plants,’ inventory of my property that was taken and disclose where that property is now located,” he wrote. “We are demanding that all items wrongfully taken from my home be IMMEDIATELY returned.”

“The wrongful, overbroad warrant was signed by a Magistrate Judge who recused himself just two months ago, from a MAJOR civil suit that I filed, because of his bias and animus toward me,” Trump wrote.

This thing is blowing up and Trump has raised both constitutional issues and conflict of interest.
President Trump isn't going after people to break their backs, just that justice is served against those who kicked the Constitution under the bus after signing papers saying they would uphold the Constitution. Don't let his hot-under-the-collar stuff fool you. The man has a plan, and I support Donald Trump the Presbyterian because he has what it takes to get America out of the filthy commie claws of Nancy and her phew squad..

While the demand is very straight forward, he does site constitutional issues and conflict of interest issues with the warrant.

He does site or cite?

President Trump isn't going after people to break their backs, just that justice is served against those who kicked the Constitution under the bus after signing papers saying they would uphold the Constitution. Don't let his hot-under-the-collar stuff fool you. The man has a plan, and I support Donald Trump the Presbyterian because he has what it takes to get America out of the filthy commie claws of Nancy and her phew squad..
I missed one point in Trumps lawsuit he filed. Trump requested a Special Master to evaluate the documents. It is clear that Trump cannot trust the FBI and DOJ and a special master is necessary. The Appellate court has a lot to deal with now. Illegality of the "general warrant". The obvious conflict in interests the Judge who signed the warrant has. The fact that Biden is the one who initiated the raid even though Trump was being cooperative with the NA personnel (withholding exculpatory evidence). And the fact that a special master must be appointed to deal with the documents, many of which have attorney client privileges along with presidential privilege of many documents he is allowed by law to possess.

The fact that a leak stated they found some 300 classified documents from the DOJ but fail to explain that those documents had been declassified. The Drip, Drip, Drip exactly the same way they did the Russia hoax lie.

Last edited:

The Trump Warrant Had No Legal Basis

A former president’s rights under the Presidential Records Act trump the statutes the FBI cited to justify the Mar-a-Lago raid.

22 Aug 2022 ~~ By David B. Rivkin Jr. & Lee A. Casey

(Excerpt) ->
Was the Federal Bureau of Investigation justified in searching Donald Trump’s residence at Mar-a-Lago? The judge who issued the warrant for Mar-a-Lago has signaled that he is likely to release a redacted version of the affidavit supporting it. But the warrant itself suggests the answer is likely no—the FBI had no legally valid cause for the raid.
The warrant authorized the FBI to seize “all physical documents and records constituting evidence, contraband, fruits of crime, or other items illegally possessed in violation of 18 U.S.C. §§793, 2071, or 1519” (emphasis added). These three criminal statutes all address the possession and handling of materials that contain national-security information, public records or material relevant to an investigation or other matters properly before a federal agency or the courts.
The materials to be seized included “any government and/or Presidential Records created between January 20, 2017, and January 20, 2021”—i.e., during Mr. Trump’s term of office. Virtually all the materials at Mar-a-Lago are likely to fall within this category. Federal law gives Mr. Trump a right of access to them. His possession of them is entirely consistent with that right, and therefore lawful, regardless of the statutes the FBI cites in its warrant.
The materials to be seized included “any government and/or Presidential Records created between January 20, 2017, and January 20, 2021”—i.e., during Mr. Trump’s term of office. Virtually all the materials at Mar-a-Lago are likely to fall within this category. Federal law gives Mr. Trump a right of access to them. His possession of them is entirely consistent with that right, and therefore lawful, regardless of the statutes the FBI cites in its warrant.
Those statutes are general in their text and application. But Mr. Trump’s documents are covered by a specific statute, the Presidential Records Act of 1978. It has long been the Supreme Court position, as stated in Morton v. Mancari (1974), that “where there is no clear intention otherwise, a specific statute will not be controlled or nullified by a general one, regardless of the priority of enactment.” The former president’s rights under the PRA trump any application of the laws the FBI warrant cites.

Commentary:
The overreach of both Garland and Wray is astounding.
If this were done by the DOJ during the Trump administration to Obama, or VP Joe Biden this would have been reversed long ago. Instead, this is going to be milked through the midterms.
It has in effect hurt the DOJ, Merrick Garland, the FBI, Christpher Wray, Democrats overall, and especially Joe Biden.
Well, we do know that unlike Bill Clinton the Nuke Codes were not lost, nor did DJT abscond with $28,000 worth of White House furniture neither did he leave with over 3 million documents as Obama did
Obviously, the Maoist Democrats in power have gone from being merely lawless to conceiving that their interests are the very bounds in which all law must operate.
It's become that using the word ‘legal’ with anything involving Democrats produces nothing.
For them, there are no rules, regulations, laws or statutes. All of those terms are for ‘others.’

Dumbest post ever.

Trump hired multiple convicted felons.

If any private citizen in the nation had multiple convicted felons working for them, any investigator worth her or his salt would investigate them. The FBI raid (after subpoenas didn't work) was 100% justified. If anything, they were too cautious.

Dumbest post ever.

Trump hired multiple convicted felons.

If any private citizen in the nation had multiple convicted felons working for them, any investigator worth her or his salt would investigate them. The FBI raid (after subpoenas didn't work) was 100% justified. If anything, they were too cautious.
I hope the police come to visit you in the same manner...

He killed more long before WWII.
Yes I know. "Official" estimates of Stalin's Russians-killing-Russians claimed only 20,000.

Although not everyone who was swept up in the aforementioned events died from unnatural causes, Medvedev’s 20 million non-combatant deaths estimate is likely a conservative guess.

Indeed, Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, the literary giant who wrote harrowingly about the Soviet gulag system, claimed the true number of Stalin’s victims might have been as high as 60 million.

Most other estimates from reputed scholars and historians tend to range from between 20 and 60 million.

In his book, “Unnatural Deaths in the U.S.S.R.: 1928-1954,” I.G. Dyadkin estimated that the USSR suffered 56 to 62 million "unnatural deaths" during that period, with 34 to 49 million directly linked to Stalin.

• Alexandr Isayevich Solzhenitsyn(1918-2008) was a great Russian writer, public and political figure, as well as a winner of the Noble Prize in Literature.(1978) It was through his works that the public began to understand the history of the rise of communism in Russia.
The Soviet Union tore down the Wall that separated Berlin/East Germany from West Germany, and around the same time, Communism went away for a while. I'm not sure of their communist status at present, but if it looks like a duck, walks like ...well, it's a duck.

I hope the police come to visit you in the same manner...
If I had hired 10-15 felons, I'd be expecting them to come after me.

If anyone had hired 10-15 felons, you (if you were able to muster some honesty) would expect the FBI to come knocking on their door, wouldn't you?

Too bad you've been neutered to the point to where you can't be honest with yourself.

If I had hired 10-15 felons, I'd be expecting them to come after me.

If anyone had hired 10-15 felons, you (if you were able to muster some honesty) would expect the FBI to come knocking on their door, wouldn't you?

Too bad you've been neutered to the point to where you can't be honest with yourself.
ITs nothing like having a crack addicted son on air force one doing deals in crack houses and with whores in foreign countries making billions of dollars with 10% for the big guy.... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :uhoh3:

ITs nothing like having a crack addicted son on air force one doing deals in crack houses and with whores in foreign countries making billions of dollars with 10% for the big guy.... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :uhoh3:

Wow, could you imagine if what you posted really happened?

Your blob actually hired that many convicted felons.

Forum List

Back