The Trump Transition: A New Hope

Donald Trump has selected one of the best-known climate skeptics to lead his U.S. EPA transition team, according to two sources close to the campaign.
Great. Just GREAT !
Who says Trump isn't influenced by big oil? Really? Or is it just plain blockheaded stupidity? Doesn't really matter which. "Alternative energy science fair projects" indeed.

Do you use oil based products? I bet you do.

And just take a look at the galactic waste of money on Solyndra, for starters.
There are sometimes things more important than the money in your pocket today. Like a planet to live on tomorrow. I'd like to see us continue to push technology forward to sustainable energy. We have the brains, just not the will. I've been waiting 50 years and my prediction is that we will need to wait another 50, until it is too late. Because some people are much more interested in staying very, very rich.

Then you should support building nuclear power plants.
Who said I don't?
Well you did blame rich people. Which is bs. Technology advances without government approval and government often screws it up. Cars get better gas mileage due to better engine designs, the government forces companies to compromise by making bodies too lightweight and engines too small for the bodies, wearing out the motors prematurely.

Indeed. The government cannot even build a working website these days.

Forum List

Back