The Trump Transition: A New Hope

ad that wall?? If you knew dick about shit, youd know that trump can go ahead and legislate for a wall but congress does not have to fund it and, lmao, mex AINT gonna pay for it anjd if trump signs the tpp?...none of this will matter.

You need a hobby. Your obsession with Trump isn't healthy.

You dont understand what my obsessions are and I was thinking the same thing about you.

I totally grok that you are lousy at punctuation.

Trump is using members of the old establishment, why am I not surprised?
i just hope that the next time I go to an Arby's in south chicago, I wont need to carry a weapon and wear my body armour in 2017

I wish we had an Arby's in Oakland. I'd love to try their Pork Belly Sammich!

It's gonna be great. His kids, Fox News commentators, Breitbart staff, and toss in a few old resurrected swamp rats. This is reality tv at its best.
Nothing can come close to the reality tv show the Clintons put on in the WH. Only the Jerry Springer show came close.

Another positive Sign & Portent. Instead of just saying "I Won" and trying to silence the opposition, Trump has started outreach to minority communities:

Surrogates for Trump’s team gave MediaTakeOut.com, which describes itself as “the most visited African American website in the world,” the 10-point plan, an outline of policies Trump first proposed at a North Carolina campaign rally in October.

“In election after election, Democratic party leaders take African-American voters for granted and year after year the condition of Black America gets worse,” the plan reads. “The conditions in our inner cities today are unacceptable. Too many African-Americans have been left behind.”

It proposes to change the condition of black communities by promoting school choice, reduction of crime, business tax cuts, financial reforms, stopping “trade deficits,” ending illegal immigration, new infrastructure investment, protections for “the African American church” and an “America First” foreign policy....

Trump transition team begins minority outreach with "new deal for Black America" - CBS News

Signs and portents that the Trump Era may actually make American Great Again:

For starters, Trump has picked a Climate Skeptic to lead the EPA transition. The sooner we end the inane practices of Burning Food For Fuel and giving $Billions to Billionaires for their economically unfeasible alternative energy science fair projects, the better.

Donald Trump has selected one of the best-known climate skeptics to lead his U.S. EPA transition team, according to two sources close to the campaign.

Myron Ebell, director of the Center for Energy and Environment at the conservative Competitive Enterprise Institute, is spearheading Trump’s transition plans for EPA, the sources said.

The Trump team has also lined up leaders for its Energy Department and Interior Department teams. Republican energy lobbyist Mike McKenna is heading the DOE team; former Interior Department solicitor David Bernhardt is leading the effort for that agency, according to sources close to the campaign.

Ebell is a well-known and polarizing figure in the energy and environment realm. His participation in the EPA transition signals that the Trump team is looking to drastically reshape the climate policies the agency has pursued under the Obama administration. Ebell’s role is likely to infuriate environmentalists and Democrats but buoy critics of Obama’s climate rules.

Ebell, who was dubbed an “elegant nerd” and a “policy wonk” by Vanity Fair, is known for his prolific writings that question what he calls climate change “alarmism.” He appears frequently in the media and before Congress. He’s also chairman of the Cooler Heads Coalition, a group of nonprofits that “question global warming alarmism and oppose energy-rationing policies.”

Ebell appears to relish criticism from the left....

Trump Picks Top Climate Skeptic to Lead EPA Transition
Donald Trump has selected one of the best-known climate skeptics to lead his U.S. EPA transition team, according to two sources close to the campaign.
Great. Just GREAT !
Who says Trump isn't influenced by big oil? Really? Or is it just plain blockheaded stupidity? Doesn't really matter which. "Alternative energy science fair projects" indeed.

For starters, Trump has picked a Climate Skeptic to lead the EPA transition. The sooner we end the inane practices of Burning Food For Fuel and giving $Billions to Billionaires for their economically unfeasible alternative energy science fair projects, the better.

Myron Ebell, director of the Center for Energy and Environment at the conservative Competitive Enterprise Institute, is spearheading Trump’s transition plans for EPA, the sources said.

The Trump team has also lined up leaders for its Energy Department and Interior Department teams. Republican energy lobbyist Mike McKenna is heading the DOE team; former Interior Department solicitor David Bernhardt is leading the effort for that agency, according to sources close to the campaign.

Ebell is a well-known and polarizing figure in the energy and environment realm. His participation in the EPA transition signals that the Trump team is looking to drastically reshape the climate policies the agency has pursued under the Obama administration. Ebell’s role is likely to infuriate environmentalists and Democrats but buoy critics of Obama’s climate rules.

Ebell, who was dubbed an “elegant nerd” and a “policy wonk” by Vanity Fair, is known for his prolific writings that question what he calls climate change “alarmism.” He appears frequently in the media and before Congress. He’s also chairman of the Cooler Heads Coalition, a group of nonprofits that “question global warming alarmism and oppose energy-rationing policies.”

Great. Just GREAT !
Who says Trump isn't influenced by big oil? Really? Or is it just plain blockheaded stupidity? Doesn't really matter which. "Alternative energy science fair projects" indeed.

Do you use oil based products? I bet you do.

And just take a look at the galactic waste of money on Solyndra, for starters.

I agree 100% on this so far but I DO HOPE we find SOME WAY to provide our own damn energy,oil etc.Tired of having to play friendly with Saudi Arabia etc to get oil.

Great. Just GREAT !

There are sometimes things more important than the money in your pocket today. Like a planet to live on tomorrow. I'd like to see us continue to push technology forward to sustainable energy. We have the brains, just not the will. I've been waiting 50 years and my prediction is that we will need to wait another 50, until it is too late. Because some people are much more interested in staying very, very rich.

I agree 100% on this so far but I DO HOPE we find SOME WAY to provide our own damn energy,oil etc.Tired of having to play friendly with Saudi Arabia etc to get oil.

I do too. We have plenty of domestic energy resources which we should use.

I'd also like to see us build more nuclear power plants LIKE THE FRENCH.

Great. Just GREAT !

There are sometimes things more important than the money in your pocket today. Like a planet to live on tomorrow. I'd like to see us continue to push technology forward to sustainable energy. We have the brains, just not the will. I've been waiting 50 years and my prediction is that we will need to wait another 50, until it is too late. Because some people are much more interested in staying very, very rich.

Then you should support building nuclear power plants.

Great. Just GREAT !

Who said I don't?

Great. Just GREAT !

Who said I don't?
Well you did blame rich people. Which is bs. Technology advances without government approval and government often screws it up. Cars get better gas mileage due to better engine designs, the government forces companies to compromise by making bodies too lightweight and engines too small for the bodies, wearing out the motors prematurely.

Forum List

Back