The Trump inauguration is shaping up to be Washington’s smallest party in years

No....Trumps penis is bigger than yours. And so is his hands.
If you say so. You seem to be an expert. How you know, I won't even begin to guess.
I know because you're a white male Democrat voter.

and you are a Putin loving slug...
You are a jackass and a sore loser.

End of story.

Oh, the story isn't over yet...:biggrin:
For now, it is. Now we get to see if any of your conspiracy theories have any clout.

Why yes, there will be a smooth transfer of power. President Obama will leave, President Trump will assume the Presidency, and there will probably be more people protesting that fact than celebrating it. In fact, in almost every city in America, there will be more people protesting the Trump Presidency than celebrating it. But there will be a smooth transfer of power.
They are showing Americans who they really are, leftists protesting democracy.
The left are now using turnspeak, a technique the Nazis used effectively and picked up now by the Islamo-facists as well. In other words, they are most guilty of what they are accusing others of. When they screamed and hollered and accused Trump of undermining the election process and democracy, as we can see, they are the ones doing it now. When they accused Trump supporters of being violent, it turned out they hired paid jackbooted thugs to attack Trump supporters in their rallies. When they accuse Trump supporters or republicans in general of being racists or bigots, as it turns out, they themselves are now the party of intolerance, bigotry, and anti semitism.

Last edited:
If you say so. You seem to be an expert. How you know, I won't even begin to guess.

End of story.

For now, it is. Now we get to see if any of your conspiracy theories have any clout.

17 intelligence saying the russians spread fake news and dumped stolen emails is not a conspiracy. If stump had anything to do with it, he will be tried for treason.

End of story.

17 intelligence saying the russians spread fake news and dumped stolen emails is not a conspiracy. If stump had anything to do with it, he will be tried for treason.
At best, Russians (supposedly) hacked into Democrat operatives and passed on emails that exposed the TRUTH, which is the corruption, deception, criminal behavior, and cronyism behind the Hillary campaign, the Democrats, and the media. So actually Americans owe them a debt of gratitude, for providing the public with the necessary truth about who the Democraps are.

End of story.

Uh yes, that's what you call a conspiracy. Where is there any evidence of these 'fake' news stories impacting the results in any way, shape or form?

Forum List

Back