The Trump Effect

Libs have a freakshow up to bat. Economy is roaring. Trump wins reelection.

Funny you should use the term "Roaring" like a fire. Fires run out of fuel, as some point.

This economy is out of fuel...that's why it's going into recession.. Probably middle of next year.

as long as there is debt to be had there will be fuel. Right now the economy is being driven by governmental debt and consumer debt.
/----/ You can't refute so you mark Funny.
Comparing the Annualized Growth Rates of the DJIA, S&P500 and NASDAQ in the United States Between Any Two Dates
Period Annualized Growth Rates
December 31, 2018 October 25, 2019
DJIA 19.40% S&P500 25.77% NASDAQ 30.47%
https://measuringworth.com/calculators/DJIA_SP_NASDAQ/result.php

You are funny because you think that Trump's second year in office started on Dec 31st 2018! How fucking stupid can you be?
/----/ HAppy now?
Comparing the Annualized Growth Rates of the DJIA, S&P500 and NASDAQ in the United States Between Any Two Dates
DJIA 14.81% S&P500 13.33% NASDAQ 17.98%
November 4, 2016 October 25, 2019

Funny you should use the term "Roaring" like a fire. Fires run out of fuel, as some point.

This economy is out of fuel...that's why it's going into recession.. Probably middle of next year.

as long as there is debt to be had there will be fuel. Right now the economy is being driven by governmental debt and consumer debt.

You are funny because you think that Trump's second year in office started on Dec 31st 2018! How fucking stupid can you be?
/----/ I didn't say that. You may change the range. I picked a 22 month period for a more accurate representation which blows your numbers out of the water.
DJI...up 3.40%3.40...an annual growth rate of 1.93%
S&P...up 7.55%...an annual growth rate of 4.29%
Small Caps 2000....down 2.51%....an annual growth rate of -1.43%
NASDAQ...up 17.48%...an annual growth rate of 9.94%

I stated that since the start of Trump's 2nd year in office and you did you numbers from Dec 31st 2018. Why is that?

/----/ HAppy now?

do you not know when Trump's second year in office started? really?

It takes a Nobel Prize winner to describe it?

Economics has been called the "dismal science," but Robert Shiller, who won the 2013 Nobel Prize in economics, is feeling optimistic. Interviewed last Friday on CNBC's "Trading Nation," Shiller says a new phenomenon he calls the Trump Effect could keep the economy booming.

Don’t tell the Lame Street Media that. It’s invested in pronouncing a steep recession in early 2020. The only way the Dims could ever have a chance of beating him.

He mentions the enthusiasm at Trump rallys like nothing seen before. While some media outlets cover them, they really don’t touch the heart of them – thousands of strangers becoming friends and neighbors and avid supporters of the president’s agenda.

There will be no recession.

More of this @ Nobel economist discovers the Trump Effect - WND

We saw the same crowds and enthusiasm at the Obama rallies. Didn’t stop the recession.

Say what?

An Obama campaign rally in Oregon...

19campaign.600.jpg

His election night victory gathering...

194870-3x2-940x627.jpg
Looks like an inordinate amount of imbeciles in one place.
They could have passed out cyanid laced Kool-Aid and the fucking sheep would have drank it!

/----/ HAppy now?

So, back to my statement...from the start of Trump's 2nd year in office...seems I was a little too optimistic with my numbers.

From your link...

upload_2019-10-26_8-7-32.png

/----/ I didn't say that. You may change the range. I picked a 22 month period for a more accurate representation which blows your numbers out of the water.

I stated that since the start of Trump's 2nd year in office and you did you numbers from Dec 31st 2018. Why is that?
/----/ I think you're just playing stupid to get attention. I provided a calculator that can fram the market growth in any time frame. Now use it to support the numbers you posted - you won't because you can't.
https://www.measuringworth.com/calculators/DJIA_SP_NASDAQ/

Economics has been called the "dismal science," but Robert Shiller, who won the 2013 Nobel Prize in economics, is feeling optimistic. Interviewed last Friday on CNBC's "Trading Nation," Shiller says a new phenomenon he calls the Trump Effect could keep the economy booming.

Don’t tell the Lame Street Media that. It’s invested in pronouncing a steep recession in early 2020. The only way the Dims could ever have a chance of beating him.

He mentions the enthusiasm at Trump rallys like nothing seen before. While some media outlets cover them, they really don’t touch the heart of them – thousands of strangers becoming friends and neighbors and avid supporters of the president’s agenda.

We saw the same crowds and enthusiasm at the Obama rallies. Didn’t stop the recession.

Say what?

19campaign.600.jpg

194870-3x2-940x627.jpg
They could have passed out cyanid laced Kool-Aid and the fucking sheep would have drank it!

Just like they could do the same thing at all of Trump's pep rallies. There is no difference in the two groups, they are both there to worship their new god.

/----/ I think you're just playing stupid to get attention. I provided a calculator that can fram the market growth in any time frame. Now use it to support the numbers you posted - you won't because you can't.
https://www.measuringworth.com/calculators/DJIA_SP_NASDAQ/

upload_2019-10-26_8-8-31.png

Say what?

19campaign.600.jpg

194870-3x2-940x627.jpg

Just like they could do the same thing at all of Trump's pep rallies. There is no difference in the two groups, they are both there to worship their new god.
How bad does your childish diaper rash sting?

Say what?

19campaign.600.jpg

194870-3x2-940x627.jpg

Yeah.....no.

/----/ HAppy now?

So, back to my statement...from the start of Trump's 2nd year in office...seems I was a little too optimistic with my numbers.

From your link...

View attachment 286370
/----/ Thank you for that. Why did you choose that date range? Here is the results from the time in office.
upload_2019-10-26_9-15-44.png

So this idiot is counting on the economic version of the dunning-kruger effect?

Yeah, that's gonna work out.

/----/ HAppy now?

From your link...

View attachment 286370
/----/ Thank you for that. Why did you choose that date range? Here is the results from the time in office.
View attachment 286375

I choose that date range because it coincides with the start of his trade war. On Jan 22nd he issued his first two tariffs, though they were minor they signaled he was actually willing to go through with starting a trade war with the whole world.

And also it is enough time for the excitement and hope that his election caused to have worn off and for people to see objectively again.

Most of the growth in the markets came before Trump actually did anything and was based off of expectations.

There's a huge difference between promises made and promised kept.

Trump has kept none of his promises to the working class. None. He's destroyed the mid-western farmers. His recently touted deal with China (which China refused utterly to confirm), had China buying substantially less than in previous years:

China bought 500,000 tons of U.S. soybeans. But that's just a drop in the U.S. export bucket

There are few promises kept to working Americans. Jobs are still being offshored, and a 3% raise is puppyshit, when you haven't had a real raise in years.

Forum List

Back