The Trump effect? Video of racist Dbag Harassing black Videographer

You're blaming Trump? You're using far left sites as source....and look silly doing it. I suggest you expand your searches

The Trump Effect? Racist Douchebag Harasses Black Photojournalist

This video sickened me - Is this the new Trump America? Our nation's racists are no longer hiding behind their keyboards and coming out in the open

hope this idiot loses his precious job for being so stupid

Well, that's what the progressive left and their PC shock troops get for slinging around the term "racist" so often and so indiscriminately that it no longer carries any weight or real meaning....

"You reap what you sow"

Last edited:
"trumps America"?
That fool hasn't even won the primary yet.
Talk about "fear" LMAO
losers

Nothing to do with Trump

Fail
Funny-Diving-Fail-Animated-Gif.gif

This video sickened me - Is this the new Trump America? Our nation's racists are no longer hiding behind their keyboards and coming out in the open

There is absolutely NOTHING on that video indicating that the reporter was black.
Or that he/she was intimidated.
Or that the whole episode had anything to do with Donald Trump.

Well, that's what the progressive left and there PC shock troops get for slinging around the term "racist" so often and so indiscriminately that it no longer carries any weight or real meaning....

"You reap what you sow"

That does sound a lot more powerful than Trump.

NOt the Trump Effect, but Race Card Fatigue Effect.

It makes sense that the few actual Classic White Racists out there could misinterpret Trump's continued success despite constant false accusations of racism as evidence of a new acceptance of White Racism.

sticking up and making excuses for a loser who calls strangers "f*cking n*ggers" tells me this is acceptable to you....sad.

the guy is black - the video is from his youtube channel - the racist idiot even says in the video "I've probably only seen 10 of you in my life, you all look the same to me...while making monkey sounds.....sad you feel the need to stick up for this waste of sperm/egg

it's the same rhetoric coming from his rallies....watch the videos...yelling at protesters calling them monkey's and n*ggers....seems the whole world is aware except people who live in the right wing bubble of propaganda

OP is such an ignorant limp wrist.
Yesterday it was climate change is manmade
Today its about trump. A story that has NOTHING to do with trump.
Hack away bro!

sticking up and making excuses for a loser who calls strangers "f*cking n*ggers" tells me this is acceptable to you....sad.

I made no excuse for this guy. I'm just pointing out the alleged process that the OP was discussing has less to do with Trump and more with decades of the massive use of false Accusations of Racism.

Indeed, you just sort of did the same thing.

Instead of addressing my point, you lied and said I defended the racist when I did no such thing.

That you think that type of behavior is acceptable tells me that you are part of the problem.

Forum List

Back