the true face the anti-Obama movement

sally kern is a jackass...and?

you act as if this is some huge event that closes the books. You now have the Pearl of Wisdom, that nugget from which you apparently draw comfort and reinforces your pathetic myopia, so you can make yourself feel good, so as to excuse poor mgt.....great, feel better now? Enjoy the soma.

WTF are you babbling about, Trajan? Don't get pissed at me because a celebrated GOP pundit and a GOP politician got nailed for mouthing the racist bilge that festers in the subconscious of far too many tea baggers/oathers/birthers/neocons, etc. Jokers like YOU, Traj, consistently swear the examples given are a rarity. Well toodles, after 2 and a half years of birther bullshit, I'd say the rarity has become common place. Deal with it.

pissed? :lol:dude, you're comedy gold....

Oh and we discussed this, coprolalia, its treatable, Aripiprazole. ;)

And as you can see folks, Trajan is just another intellectually bankrupt and cowardly neocon who just can't stand it when some representatives of his political ideology are exposed for their racist mindset. So Trajan just bluffs, blusters and essentially acts the fool to avoid discussion the reality. Let's watch Trajan try to deny what is in the chronology of the posts and then continue to blow smoke.

For 2 years now, the teabaggers, birthers, neocon politicians and punditry have all swore that their objection/obsession with discrediting President Obama has NOTHING to do with race.

It doesn't. Only drooling retards who need to be told what to think believe it does.

Then why is he the only president to be questioned about his nationailty even after he presented ALL the legal documents the law requires?

chester a arthur

care to recant now?

Ahhh, another 8th grade retort.....I guess Radioman just can't handle the truth, because this is no joking matter.

The truth?

:lmao:

You wouldn't know it if it walked up and smacked you upside the head.

But sure, keep on believing that anyone who is against Obama is a racist. Much easier than facing "the truth", huh?

Only an idiot would deny the content of the two videos I presented.....Radioman fits that bill to a T. Let's watch the radioman dance the intellectually bankrupt neocon shuffle!

Why is it the right denys any pointing out of racism in its ranks?

They rail at the black community every time their racism is called out.

DENY DENY DENY.

never ever take responsibility for what you back in the name of your failed ideas.

Pretty funny stuff from the party that is always spewing lies about personal responsibility.

Everything you've just said here can be attributed to both the Republican and Democrat parties.

Yeah it can be said about the dem party but it would be a lie.

there is no racism among the democrats :lol:

I can't believe after 2 1/2 years and complete access to CIA capabilities he couldn't come up with a more convincing fake document.

Arthur provided no documentation of his birth.

OBAMA Gave all the legal proof needed and you fools still questioned him

What do you mean "you" fools? I have always believed he was born in Hawaii.

Hannity said the same thing yesterday. The thing is, I think you are telling the truth.

Orly, comments?

Hannity is another mealy mouthed neocon pundit who on one hand said he believed Obama was born in Hawaii but CONSISTENTLY gave credence to the birthers by saying that Obama should just capitulate to their demands...even AFTER he presented the legal short forms used by ALL Hawaiians to obtain driver's licenses, passports, etc.

Hannity is full of shit, plain and simple, and has made MILLIONS feeding the paranoid and bigoted delusions of his hardcore listeners.

Ahhh, another 8th grade retort.....I guess Radioman just can't handle the truth, because this is no joking matter.

The truth?

But sure, keep on believing that anyone who is against Obama is a racist. Much easier than facing "the truth", huh?

Only an idiot would deny the content of the two videos I presented.....Radioman fits that bill to a T. Let's watch the radioman dance the intellectually bankrupt neocon shuffle!

Fail.

All you proved is that there are racist asshats in the world. I'll stop the presses for you.

What you have not proven is that everyone who is against Obama is a racist asshat.

Logic and you, never shall the two meet.

It's pretty amazing to watch the lefties FREAK THE HELL OUT over a SIMPLE request by the AMERCIAN PEOPLE he REPRESENTS that the boyking show his original or copy of his LONG FORM birth certificate.

They sure as hell didn't get that bent out of shape when they were REQUESTING Bush show his National Guard papers, or when Dan Rather GOT CAUGHT with FORGERIES. But if you're "suspicious" of the Obama, then they cry, stomp their feet, accuse people of not liking having a "BLAAAAAAAACK" man as your President.

pretty damn funny.

Last edited:
It's pretty amazing to watch the lefties FREAK THE HELL OUT over a SIMPLE request by the AMERCIAN PEOPLE he REPRESENTS that the boyking show his original or copy of his LONG FORM birth certificate.

They sure as hell didn't get that bent out of shape when they were REQUESTING Bush show his National Guard papers, or when Dan Rather GOT CAUGHT with FORGERIES. But if you're "suspicious" of the Obama, then they cry, stomp their feet, accuse people of not liking having a "BLAAAAAAAACK" man as your President.

pretty damn funny.

It took three years to understand the question. Bureaucracies work slowly.

The truth?

Fail.

All you proved is that there are racist asshats in the world. I'll stop the presses for you.

What you have not proven is that everyone who is against Obama is a racist asshat.

Learn to read, my dear mentally stunted Radioman....I stated that Buchanan and Kern voiced what's on the mind of a MANY in the teabagger/oather/birther/neocon, etc. that have spewed similar BS over the years.....never said it was "everyone who is against Obama", and I defy you to produce the post where I did in no uncertain terms. If you can't, my dear radioman, then you're just broadcasting static.

I can't believe after 2 1/2 years and complete access to CIA capabilities he couldn't come up with a more convincing fake document.

Yep, it's the most insidious plot by the marxist/fascist/stalinist/maoist/islamic fundamentalist cabal ever devised! Starting in 1961, faking birth documents, chosing the right woman to brainwash, the right family to bring into the cabal, bribing newspapers and politicians and bureaucrats, FBI and Secret Service agents.....and all to try and mandate univeral healthcare! :eek: Why those diabolical criminals!!

Fail.

Learn to read, my dear mentally stunted Radioman....I stated that Buchanan and Kern voiced what's on the mind of a MANY in the teabagger/oather/birther/neocon, etc. that have spewed similar BS over the years.....never said it was "everyone who is against Obama", and I defy you to produce the post where I did in no uncertain terms. If you can't, my dear radioman, then you're just broadcasting static.

Lie.

Your thread title is "The true face of the anti-Obama movement". Then you proceed to show racist asshats. Therefore, you are saying that everyone who is anti Obama is a racist.

You can't spin your way out of this one, liar ;)

pretty damn funny.

Pretty amazing how dumb toots like Stephanie try to pin the blame for birther/teabagger/neocon stupidity on anyone else BUT the people who persisted with this BS for 2 years.

Why should a man who WON AN ELECTION AFTER THIS BIRTHER BULLSHIT WAS STARTED STILL HAVE TO JUSTIFY HIMSELF TO A BUNCH OF ASTRO-TURFED MORONS WHO CAN'T ACCEPT DEFEAT?

Well, he did.....with a form that was legal and used by every living Hawaiian to to gain passports, drivers licenses, financial transactions, etc.

So the birther bumpkins just moved to the next dog like fleas: Long form. So now why should a sitting President JUSTIFY HIMSELF TO A BUNCH OF ASTRO-TURFED MORONS WHO CAN'T ACCEPT DEFEAT AFTER PRESENTING INFORMATION THAT HAS SERVED WELL FOR 40 YEARS, AND WAS VETTED BY THE CONGRESS, SECRET SERVICE AND STATE DEPT?

Well, he didn't....and the birthers were beginning to look REAL dumb in the public eye. Even the likes of Boehner, Rove, and wingnut pundit Coulter were voicing capitulation to the truth (elections just around the corner, ya know). And then came Trump, who just blustered and bullhorned all the birther nonsense times 10!

And Obama said, "Enough!" The country is in dire straights and the MSM is giving voice to THIS nonsense again. So Obama puts an end to it with a verbal put down that shames EVERY birther past, present and future.

Now beaten and bitter, you have snsipidly stubborn jokers like Stephanie STILL trying to blame Obama for the birther buffoonery.....so much more to pity her.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3589482-post15.html

Last edited:
Fail.

Lie.

Your thread title is "The true face of the anti-Obama movement". Then you proceed to show racist asshats. Therefore, you are saying that everyone who is anti Obama is a racist.

Well Radioman, if YOU don't condemn Buchanan and Kern for what they say, then YOU are one of the people I'm talking about.

See, I vehemetly disagree with several policies of the Obama administration...but that doesn't mean I'm part of the "anti-Obama" movement as voiced by Buchanan...nor does it mean I agree with the racist clap-trap of Kern, whose statements are appropo to Buchanan's bilge.

The only one "spinning" here, smiley, IS YOU! Carry on.

Lie.

Well Radioman, if YOU don't condemn Buchanan and Kern for what they say, then YOU are one of the people I'm talking about.

See, I vehemetly disagree with several policies of the Obama administration...but that doesn't mean I'm part of the "anti-Obama" movement as voiced by Buchanan...nor does it mean I agree with the racist clap-trap of Kern, whose statements are appropo to Buchanan's bilge.

The only one "spinning" here, smiley, IS YOU! Carry on.

I called them asshats.

You called everyone who is anti-Obama a racist.

I think we can see who is spinning here. You dizzy yet?

pretty damn funny.

It took three years to understand the question. Bureaucracies work slowly.

No, idiot birthers are insipidly stubborn and refused to believe valid documentation. Obama got tired of them, and whupped their asses in the public forum proper. Now you've got two prime examples of the shit that rumbles in the mindsets of a lot of these jokers.

For 2 years now, the teabaggers, birthers, neocon politicians and punditry have all swore that their objection/obsession with discrediting President Obama has NOTHING to do with race. Well, just take a gander at these, folks. The first is GOP pundit Pat Buchannan on the bilge Trump was spewing on the airwaves just before Obama made a fool of him:

YouTube - Hardball Buchanan Obama is affirmative action all the way

And if that doesn't convince you of the racist tinge on the whole anti-Obama noise from birthers and teabaggers and the lot, here's a little appropo ditty from Sally Kern of Oklahoma:

YouTube - Rep. Sally Kern (R-OK): Blacks Are In Prison Because They Don't Want To Work Hard

Kern has since given a form letter apology...Buchannan has yet to explain himself, and Trump is STILL acting the fool.

Let the spin begin!

Sorry dude I hate to break the news to you but, failing economy combined with an incompatant president no one but a person with an IQ of 20 will give support to a president.

Forum List

Back