The topless parade. Pride or shame?

oh never mind... it's not about war.. my bad LOL
Anyway, if everyone likes to say men rule the world etc., don't you think they would have allowed women to be topless long ago...?
In New York women can be topless anywhere that men can go topless.
And men greatly appreciate it.

20-1n010-topless1-300x300.jpg

It's feminist tripe that women having to cover up is yet another example of male oppression. Bullshit! It was never men keeping women from being topless; it was other women.

Another feminist lie debunked!

You see everyone pointing and staring? Not many people want that kind of attention when they're walking down the street, trying to get errands done and stuff. Also, hope you don't spill any hot coffee on yourself! :D
It's why we need MORE. The novelty will wear off.

Yet 2 people made the same mistake. If 10 more people read it, the result will be the same. Maybe it's the shitty grammar. You mind telling everyone what you really meant?

Tens of millions believed what they wanted to believe and voted for hope and change.
I don't really care if two or ten, if you attack me for asking the question, without even trying to understand it or answer it, I'll call all of you on it. Fair enough?

What question is that? I don't feel like going back and checking all the posts.

This is all needless worrying. Most women are not going to walk around topless.
Which is a shame because maybe we would be a little less sex crazed if we were jaded by mammary saturation.

Most women would feel uncomfortable. Take my word for it. :)
Being naked is liberating. Wearing clothes is hot and restrictive. If they feel uncomfortable it's not for want of clothes but because they feel alone and people gawk. This wouldn't be the case if topless women were as quotidian as walking around texting.

Errr, being a woman myself, I would tend to disagree. We don't want people staring at us like that. THAT is why we feel uncomfortable. :) I don't really feel a need to walk around topless personally. I actually love clothes to be honest.

oh never mind... it's not about war.. my bad LOL
Anyway, if everyone likes to say men rule the world etc., don't you think they would have allowed women to be topless long ago...?
In New York women can be topless anywhere that men can go topless.
And men greatly appreciate it.

20-1n010-topless1-300x300.jpg

It's feminist tripe that women having to cover up is yet another example of male oppression. Bullshit! It was never men keeping women from being topless; it was other women.

Another feminist lie debunked!

You see everyone pointing and staring? Not many people want that kind of attention when they're walking down the street, trying to get errands done and stuff. Also, hope you don't spill any hot coffee on yourself! :D
It's why we need MORE. The novelty will wear off.

Some of us (I would say MOST of us) actually enjoy wearing clothing.

Btw, what happened to women? Since when being modern women require turning into vapid whore?

---
Why do you equate being topless to being a whore?
Are men whores when they go topless?
In many warm cultures, both men & women go topless & it's no big deal.

And where exactly am I saying that being topless equates being a whore?

The same question is for a shill above you.

---
This thread is about women wanting to have equal topless rights.
If I misunderstood your comment, then explain why you wrote:
"Since when being modern women require turning into vapid whore?"

First you quoted my two questions. Now you cut it to one. Since you asked, let me explain.

Generally, I don't have a problem with women being topless, nor with the nudity. What I do have problem with is that many of today's women, especially young women, think that revealing more and acting slutty is requirement for being noticed or accepted.

I asked the question: Since when?
And you, and your friend above, saw what you wanted to see, enough to accuse me of saying what I have not said. You, at least did not throw in the insult, therefore I am being nice to you. ;)

Next time, if something is not clear, ask before you fall into conclusion.

---
Appreciate the explanation.
Perceptions of what "acting slutty" means differ.
In traditional Muslim cultures, showing one's face is slutty.
On the other hand, ...
There are extremes on the other side too, for men as well as women.
Modern women mostly seem to want equality.

Tens of millions believed what they wanted to believe and voted for hope and change.
I don't really care if two or ten, if you attack me for asking the question, without even trying to understand it or answer it, I'll call all of you on it. Fair enough?

Which is a shame because maybe we would be a little less sex crazed if we were jaded by mammary saturation.

Being naked is liberating. Wearing clothes is hot and restrictive. If they feel uncomfortable it's not for want of clothes but because they feel alone and people gawk. This wouldn't be the case if topless women were as quotidian as walking around texting.

Errr, being a woman myself, I would tend to disagree. We don't want people staring at us like that. THAT is why we feel uncomfortable. :) I don't really feel a need to walk around topless personally. I actually love clothes to be honest.
My wife has been in plenty of topless and naked venues. The funny thing about Seattle is that most days it's just too cold! "Let 'em stare" is what she says.

My wife has been in plenty of topless and naked venues. The funny thing about Seattle is that most days it's just too cold! "Let 'em stare" is what she says.

Yup, that would be a problem here in my neck of the woods too! Too cold much of the time. I think in certain venues, if a woman really feels the need to be topless, then she should be able to. I'm just saying that most women really don't feel this need and, in fact, we enjoy clothes, accessories, shoes, etc. :)

Rather than covering the body, maybe it would help to consider it "adorning" the body. ;)

Yet 2 people made the same mistake. If 10 more people read it, the result will be the same. Maybe it's the shitty grammar. You mind telling everyone what you really meant?

You don't feel scrolling back or clicking two times. What makes you think I feel going back, copy, paste, quote and submit, just because you don't feel doing it yourself? What's guarantee you will read it after is reposted?

How about this? You see that little arrow pointing up, next to the name in quotes? If you click on it, it will take you to original post. That was easy, right? Now, show me your tits. :D

I agree. Most would.

Except modern feminists, those would scream rape and write about it in their blogs.

We don't hide the tits of cows, dogs or apes. We don't hide the genitals of horses, birds or other animals.

Clothing is not to hide the body but to protect it from the weather and labor.

Why are some so bothered by the beauty of the human body? It is the suit we were give an birth.

There are few things that makes us different and above the other animals.

We don't hide the tits of cows, dogs or apes. We don't hide the genitals of horses, birds or other animals.

Why are some so bothered by the beauty of the human body? It is the suit we were give an birth.

Prudishness isn't one of them.

---
You're welcome.
Incomparable. Traditional Muslim women is allowed to show face to her relatives only. Regardless of what we think about it, that's their way of life and we have no right to force them otherwise.

2d7g19t.jpg

On the other hand, ...

Modern women yes. Modern feminists not at all.
If we're talking about equal rights between man and women across the board, I am all for it.
What do you think, who does have more rights today, a man or a women?

Last edited:

In some species of anglerfish, the male is much smaller the the female and incapable of feeding independently. To survive, he must smell out a female as soon as he hatches, he bites into her, releasing the enzyme which fuses him to her permanently. He lives of her blood for the rest of his life, providing her with sperm whenever she needs it. Females can have multiple males attached.

The moral is simple, men are parasites, women are sluts. Nah... Just kidding. The moral is, don't treat actual animal behavior like a fable. Generally speaking, animals have no interest in teaching us anything.

---
You're welcome.
Incomparable. Traditional Muslim women is allowed to show face to her relatives only. Regardless of what we think about it, that's their way of life and we have no right to force them otherwise.

2d7g19t.jpg

On the other hand, ...

If we're talking about equal rights between man and women across the board, I am all for it.
Women don't choose to wear burkas. How hot do you think they get under those things? In Iran, women are fighting hard for equal rights, or at least the right to show wrists and ankles. You may not like women in scanty clothes, but when women have the choice, that's what they choose to wear. Muslim women would be no different if they actually had a say in the matter.

In some species of anglerfish, the male is much smaller the the female and incapable of feeding independently. To survive, he must smell out a female as soon as he hatches, he bites into her, releasing the enzyme which fuses him to her permanently. He lives of her blood for the rest of his life, providing her with sperm whenever she needs it. Females can have multiple males attached.

The moral is simple, men are parasites, women are sluts. Nah... Just kidding. The moral is, don't treat actual animal behavior like a fable. Generally speaking, animals have no interest in teaching us anything.

That is the moral?? :lol:

That is the moral?? :lol:
Parataxis reasoning.

It is a natural thing, I agree, but I don't believe that it has to be in everyone else's faces when its her business and no one else's. To me, it should be like going to the bathroom.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
They're not flaunting it, but why should they hide it to protect your prudish sensibilities?
Maybe its because I have at least one form of respect. I am not about to go and do in public what other people may find to be something that is gross. I may have rights, but so does everyone else and that right there is just it. One person alone can not win against everyone else.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. If I ever have kids, I will be using one of them breast pump systems.
That's fine if you don't want to do it, but why should mothers hide their breastfeeding because it makes you feel UNCOMFORTABLE? That's a bad basis for making public policy and thankfully laws that restrict activities that pose no demonstrable harm are fast falling out of style.

You don't have the right not to be offended.
Wow. You make it sound like I am asking that they fork over one of their kidneys or something to that extreme.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. In the grand scheme of things, how big of a deal is this really? And another thing, what are they hoping to get out of showing the rest of the world whatever it is that they have?
You're not asking them for a kidney, you're asking them to accommodate your mental illness. And it doesn't matter what their reasons are, it only matters that they don't need to explain themselves to you.

Amazing how people can be pushy, controlling assholes while pretending to be nice.
You have made it as clear as crystal glass that you can't go for more than two seconds without having a set of breasts in your face and I am the one who has a mental illness? Also it isn't like they would be showing the rest of world what plenty of us ladies do not already have ourselves. A lot of us females have our own set and that right there is another thing. Not every female does and its because they lose their set to breast cancer and in my opinion they don't deserve other females flashing what they still have in their faces, especially if they did not ask for the cancer in the first place.

God bless you and those who have beat breast cancer always!!!

Holly

---
You're welcome.

2d7g19t.jpg

On the other hand, ...

Women don't choose to wear burkas. How hot do you think they get under those things? In Iran, women are fighting hard for equal rights, or at least the right to show wrists and ankles. You may not like women in scanty clothes, but when women have the choice, that's what they choose to wear. Muslim women would be no different if they actually had a say in the matter.

I believe it's damn hot under the burka. I believe also that is not our business to mingle in their affairs. In that part of the world they're raised that way and it's acceptable by their standards. We may not like those standards, just like they don't like ours. Who we are to force them to change? Yes, they should fight for equal rights, it's should be their fight, not ours. Every time we try to fix the things for them, those women pay the higher price.

Man has a history of studying the animal to understand himself.

Forum List

Back