The Three Rs

Iridescence

Rookie
Apr 1, 2011
US
Sometimes it seems that things are deceptive by all appearances... and then other times it seems the deceptiveness is completely necessary.

Does anyone question what the three Rs are? Waaayyy back when I went to school, which is funny because I am not yet 40, but I remember the older generation always thinking they knew so much better than the teachers and they were always so ready to correct our day's/week's lesson. Of course, as a child, too, I was so full of rebellion that I sought out more what the teachers taught just to put some distance between me and what I considered a strange group of people who only claimed to be my family... :lol: Now, of course, I'd love to have them in my life again... passed on as they have.

Anyways... on with it...

In the deepest of my shadows, I was claimed... In fighting back to regain my own sanity it came to me that our way is not always sharable. Most everyone will find some of us strange... alien, even.

Recognition, Reflection, Recovery... and then there's Resist, Remember, Restoration. I don't know if they are they same for every one, and they same to change and even blend, accordingly, depending on whatever levels I have dropped to...

Sometimes we take our public education sources and resources for granted, and shamefully, we don't always take what is given to us so freely and make the absolute most of ourselves with it.

Teachers may be over or underpaid... but there is a huge difference between a teacher that works his/her days according to pay vs. one that works his/her days according to his/her pupils' successes.

• Banned
Yes, of course spelling was excluded... but writing and letter formation was emphasized. What English laws were being taught, then? :dunno: The Rule of Thumb, perhaps. :doubt:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back