The Three R's Of The Democrats

clown show.png

clown world.jpg

The democrat congress has done absolutely nothing since winning the house in 2018...not one bill passed....they have not done one thing but attack Trump....I'm hearing dem voters raising concern over this and openly wondering if they will hold on to congress let alone beat Trump...

Russia? Failure. Hmmm ...

Racism? Failure. Hmmm ...

Recession? Let's see if it will stick. The election's getting close, and our candidates are all retarded.

Third Of Surveyed Economists Expect U.S. Will Hit A Recession In 2021 | HuffPost
I think the focus will be on the second two, like a laser.

Politics: Ugly.
RUSSIA! fell flat on its ass, so there are only the other two remaining.

They should not, however, be allowed to just pretend they didn't spend 2 years insisting that Trump was absolutely guilty of collusion. They have to know the Mueller report severely damaged, if not outright destroyed, their ability to impeach.

Recession? Let's see if it will stick. The election's getting close, and our candidates are all retarded.

Third Of Surveyed Economists Expect U.S. Will Hit A Recession In 2021 | HuffPost

They should not, however, be allowed to just pretend they didn't spend 2 years insisting that Trump was absolutely guilty of collusion. They have to know the Mueller report severely damaged, if not outright destroyed, their ability to impeach.
They still swear up and down that the report contains evidence that RUSSIA! helped him get elected.

How goes the R's Big Tent ?

I'm not a Republican, but it seems they're keeping the Halfacrat riff-raff out for the most part.

How goes "country first" with the Trump Admin.?

Quite well. If the Democrats would stop shilling for foreign interests, things would move 'way more efficiently.

How goes the economy for ALL under Trump?

Great, thanks for asking. You know, the economy has never worked for all. Outcomes are determined by ambition, intellect and determination.

The democrat congress has done absolutely nothing since winning the house in 2018...not one bill passed....they have not done one thing but attack Trump....I'm hearing dem voters raising concern over this and openly wondering if they will hold on to congress let alone beat Trump...

That is not really accurate. The Dem House (the only side they control) has passed over 100 bills this year that are waiting on the Senate. So, the Repus in the Senate are just as guilty as the Dems in the House.

e suburbs.

The Democrats have a embarrassment of riches to chose from. A majority of voters believe Russia helped trump and Republican refusal to ensure the security of our elections are damning. Voters trust Democrats on race relations by a large number. Voters likely oppose Trump's environmental policies, abortion policy, immigration policies, border security policies, treatment of detainees and increasingly oppose is trade policies especially in the suburbs where the election will be decided.

They still swear up and down that the report contains evidence that RUSSIA! helped him get elected.

There is no doubt that the Russians helped Trump. Our intelligence agencies have confirmed this. Trump made it easy for them by giving them internal polling and campaign strategy.

Forum List

Back