The Temporary FOX Reset

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
FOX is temporarily acting like a news organization to blunt the devastating revelations from their emails and texts via the Dominion lawsuit. But in order to do that they are needing to cease their rightwing propaganda and ask Republicans tough (for them) questions. And Republicans don't have answers.

Because conservatives don't watch fox news?
At least I don't.

For years here on USMB you cons bragged that Fox got a lot more viewers than MSNBC. Suddenly no one is admitting they ever watched Fox. Isn't that interesting?

All that time we were telling you that the most uninformed voters were Fox News. Non uninformed. MISINFORMED. In other words we told you cons Fox was lying to you.

And it really doesn't matter if you watch Fox or not. Who do you watch? They are lying to you more. They just don't lie to as many of you as Fox. And we haven't gotten to see their personal emails to know if they are knowingly lying to you like Fox.

Yes cons do watch Fox. In fact, my Ford dealership is clearly owned by cons because Fox News is the station they have on when I wait for them to do my oil change.

I bet next time it'll be Newsmax. LOL. Hopefully they won't get caught ADMITTEDLY lying to you like Fox. But we told you so. And we will continue to tell you regardless of which right wing liar you get your information from bub.

What a bullshit thread.

Whether it’s the reporters on Fox News or the ones on CNN or MSNBC or on the major broadcast network news division, ALL actual reporters should ask questions like “what is the basis for that claim?”

But unless it’s for a leftwing purpose, the leftwing main stream media “reporters” don’t do that.

but, our liberals here at USMB pretend that only FoxNews reporting fails to do actual reporting.

That's what every con will say now. But before you liked to brag how Fox had the most viewers. Who was watching them then if not any of you idiots?
It's the truth you lying pos. I don't hardly ever watch Fox nor do I give a damn about them. But you keep your spewing lies you disgusting traitor. FU.

FOX is temporarily acting like a news organization to blunt the devastating revelations from their emails and texts via the Dominion lawsuit. But in order to do that they are needing to cease their rightwing propaganda and ask Republicans tough (for them) questions. And Republicans don't have answers.

I can always rely on you for up to the minute info on the goings-on at Fox and anything related to Donald Trump. Thanks!

It's the truth you lying pos. I don't hardly ever watch Fox nor do I give a damn about them. But you keep your spewing lies you disgusting traitor. FU.
Who do you listen to? Are they telling you the election was rigged? Not to get vaccinated? Global Warming isn't real?

You're being lied to fool!

For years here on USMB you cons bragged that Fox got a lot more viewers than MSNBC. Suddenly no one is admitting they ever watched Fox. Isn't that interesting?

All that time we were telling you that the most uninformed voters were Fox News. Non uninformed. MISINFORMED. In other words we told you cons Fox was lying to you.

And it really doesn't matter if you watch Fox or not. Who do you watch? They are lying to you more. They just don't lie to as many of you as Fox. And we haven't gotten to see their personal emails to know if they are knowingly lying to you like Fox.

Yes cons do watch Fox. In fact, my Ford dealership is clearly owned by cons because Fox News is the station they have on when I wait for them to do my oil change.

I bet next time it'll be Newsmax. LOL. Hopefully they won't get caught ADMITTEDLY lying to you like Fox. But we told you so. And we will continue to tell you regardless of which right wing liar you get your information from bub.
Fox went woke. Simple as that.
Not all woke - but enough for me to tune out.

The gop lies as much as the Dems. Irrefutable. But keep clinging to your cults . We understand your lesser thinking.

Forum List

Back