The Temple Mount -- the differences between Israeli (Western) and Palestinian (Muslim) Discourse

The questions for this thread:

1. What can Israel do (if anything) to shift the perception of the Palestinian/Muslim narrative?

2. If it can not be shifted, how should Israel proceed?
What do you mean saying about Muslim narrative? That Jerusalem is a holy place for them and the mosque should stay there forever?

Thanks, I have read this. And I have a question - does a concern of some Muslims about possible removal of the Al Aqsa mosque have a real basis or is it greatly overplayed?

The mosque is to celebrate the God of Abraham and it's been there 1300 years.

Al Quds meant "farthest mosque" not Jerusalem.
Qur'an talks about Al Aqsa Mosque to describe Muhammad's night journey but Al Aqsa (Farthest) Mosque was built 60 years after the death of the prophet.

In other words…There was no mosque in Jerusalem at the time of the death of Mohammad.

Thanks, I have read this. And I have a question - does a concern of some Muslims about possible removal of the Al Aqsa mosque have a real basis or is it greatly overplayed?
Beyond overplayed.
The Palestinian leaders are using the idea of Jews wanting to build the third Temple in order to put fear in the Muslim minds that the Al Aqsa is going to be destroyed.

Of course, their idea of what Al Aqsa is has turned into the WHOLE Temple Mount.

Al Aqsa is but a Mosque on the Temple Mount which the Muslims constantly desecrate by wearing shoes, hiding weapons and attacking Jews from whenever they are provoked, incited to do so.

Beyond overplayed.
The Palestinian leaders are using the idea of Jews wanting to build the third Temple in order to put fear in the Muslim minds that the Al Aqsa is going to be destroyed.

Of course, their idea of what Al Aqsa is has turned into the WHOLE Temple Mount.

Al Aqsa is but a Mosque on the Temple Mount which the Muslims constantly desecrate by wearing shoes, hiding weapons and attacking Jews from whenever they are provoked, incited to do so.

Emperor Justinian tried to rebuild the third temple about 300 AD, but it was felled by fire and earthquakes.

Qur'an talks about Al Aqsa Mosque to describe Muhammad's night journey but Al Aqsa (Farthest) Mosque was built 60 years after the death of the prophet.

In other words…There was no mosque in Jerusalem at the time of the death of Mohammad.

There was no temple either.

Forum List

Back