The Syrian "opposition" Created, financed and managed by the CIA

Contumacious

Radical Freedom
Aug 16, 2009
Adjuntas, PR , USA
Syrian Opposition's Amazing CIA Credentials

Thanks once again to the indispensable Moon of Alabama blog for highlighting, among other interesting facts, the amazingly open ties of the Syrian opposition to their Western paymasters. As the astonishing Guardian story linked in the MoA piece outlines, down to the person these Syrian engines of regime change are products of the US empire and its interventionist, Trotskyite foreign policy of "global democratic revolution." I urge interested readers to click on the original piece for the full story. I am paraphrasing and quoting the Guardian story below by way of summary:

Syrian National Council (SNC):

Bassma Kodmani — member of the executive bureau and head of foreign affairs, Syrian National Council. Two-time Bilderberg meeting attendee. Director of governance and international co-operation program for (CIA-front) Ford Foundation in pre-"Arab Spring" Egypt. Executive director of the Arab Reform Initiative (ARI) — a research programme initiated by the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR).

So what's the current over/under on how many years it will be before we consider these people "the enemy" after they've killed our people?

We just can't keep our fucking noses out of other people's fucking business. It's like a national sickness.

Even a friendly nation like us up in Canada is under your liberal gun. Who's got all the money to fund the anti Keystone movement?

Well Tides up here backed by Soros and the Rockefeller foundation.

I finally got investigations going by Revenue Canada over this. It is a hard campaign and I'm not giving up.

I'd be one happy camper if America's libs would stop fucking around on the planet.

So what's the current over/under on how many years it will be before we consider these people "the enemy" after they've killed our people?

We just can't keep our fucking noses out of other people's fucking business. It's like a national sickness.

Well we helped Osama in 1985. He returned the favor on September 11, 2001. So I calculate that the blowback takes about 26 years.

Well we helped Osama in 1985. He returned the favor on September 11, 2001. So I calculate that the blowback takes about 26 years.

It's coming sooner these days.

Radwan Ziadeh — senior fellow at the federally funded Washington think tank, the US Institute of Peace (the USIP Board of Directors is packed with alumni of the defense department and the national security council; its president is Richard Solomon, former adviser to Kissinger at the NSC). In February he joined an elite bunch of Washington hawks to sign a letter calling upon Obama to intervene in Syria: his fellow signatories include James Woolsey (former CIA chief), Karl Rove (Bush Jr's handler), Clifford May (Committee on the Present Danger) and Elizabeth Cheney, former head of the Pentagon's Iran-Syria Operations Group. Close allies in US House of Representatives and Senate

Even a friendly nation like us up in Canada is under your liberal gun. Who's got all the money to fund the anti Keystone movement?

So DIM even happens in Canada.

YOUR Tar sands is going to tank the planet once and for all.

Oil Sands: The Costs of Alberta's "Black Gold"
Oil Sands: The Costs of Alberta's "Black Gold" | Worldwatch Institute

"Tar sands oil is the most toxic fossil fuel on the planet that leaves in its wake scarred landscapes and a web of pipelines and polluting refineries all while delaying our transition to a clean energy economy. It is an oil disaster that we can still stop."

Tar Sands Main - Dirty Fuels - Sierra Club

"How Much Will Tar Sands Oil Add to Global Warming? "

I'd be one happy camper if America's libs would stop fucking around on the planet.
Where would we be without Liberals.

YOU would NOT be voting, for one thing.

Liberals fought for women's right to vote
Liberals created Social Security and lifted millions of elderly people out of poverty.
Liberals got African-Americans the right to vote.
Liberals ended segregation.
Liberals passed the Civil Rights Act, the Voting Rights Act.
Liberals passed the Clean Air Act, the Clean Water Act.
Liberals got women the right to vote.

So what did Conservatives do?
They opposed them on every one of those things.
They fought and screamed until well after it was passed.

So DIM even happens in Canada.

YOUR Tar sands is going to tank the planet once and for all.

Oil Sands: The Costs of Alberta's "Black Gold"
Oil Sands: The Costs of Alberta's "Black Gold" | Worldwatch Institute

"Tar sands oil is the most toxic fossil fuel on the planet that leaves in its wake scarred landscapes and a web of pipelines and polluting refineries all while delaying our transition to a clean energy economy. It is an oil disaster that we can still stop."

"How Much Will Tar Sands Oil Add to Global Warming? "

Where would we be without Liberals.

YOU would NOT be voting, for one thing.

Liberals fought for women's right to vote
Liberals created Social Security and lifted millions of elderly people out of poverty.
Liberals got African-Americans the right to vote.
Liberals ended segregation.
Liberals passed the Civil Rights Act, the Voting Rights Act.
Liberals passed the Clean Air Act, the Clean Water Act.
Liberals got women the right to vote.

So what did Conservatives do?
They opposed them on every one of those things.
They fought and screamed until well after it was passed.

Liberals brought about the federal reserve board which created the 1935 depression

Liberals brought about the "income" tax and gave orderes to the IRS to go forth loot plunder harrass

The Liberals invaded Waco, and incienrated alive 75 people 19 children

Liberals have a created a massive regulatory apparatus which has brought the economy to standstill

The Liberals have given the NSA the authority to listen to our phone calls and read our emails

Ad nauseam

Obama's just trying to destabilize the entire Middle-East to drive up the cost of oil.

Evil bastard, that's what he is.

My guess is he thinks driving up the price of gas is good for us. Typical Harvard idiot.

Forum List

Back