The Supreme Court Hearings

Yeah, a microscopic community. I bet she has no problem speaking her mind about Christianity and offending millions.
I am not Christian. But I would rather see Christians take over the country 100% than a bunch of Godless Perverts.

Being a USSC justice is nothing more than your typical dirty POS lawyer who has huge political ambitions

You know it. I know it. But does SHE know it? She is not a Biologist after all. (snicker)
If you know it then what's the big deal? Why is it such a big deal to you rubes that Jackson wouldn't answer a question that was ridiculous in the first place. Think Jackson didn't know what good ole Martha was up to?

If you know it then what's the big deal? Why is it such a big deal to you rubes that Jackson wouldn't answer a question that was ridiculous in the first place. Think Jackson didn't know what good ole Martha was up to?
The filthy Democrats wanted to have the FBI investigate Kavanaughs High School Yearbook. The question was to get a reaction about Fake Women competing in Real womens sports. Filthy Trannys are Fake Women.

The filthy Democrats wanted to have the FBI investigate Kavanaughs High School Yearbook. The question was to get a reaction about Fake Women competing in Real womens sports. Filthy Trannys are Fake Women.
What does BK have to do with this hearing, mouth breather?

What does BK have to do with this hearing, mouth breather?
It shows the hypocrisy of Democrats and the Media. Frankly ,I don't care if she gets seated. Just a dirty activist replacing another filthy activist.

Forum List

Back