Medical freedom and parental rights threatened

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
This isn't the first time medical kidnap has been brought up in this forum but it is a case currently ongoing. Doctors and lawyers or judges are not God but they sure can try to act like they think they are at times.

Since when did medical school teach doctors that people do not have the right to cancel appointments or have a say in their own or children's medical care? I was reading about patient ownership awhile back and it all sounds good but some doctors actually take that as they own the patient.

Stolen baby. Watch the videos and tell me if you think this child was at risk?

Last edited:
This isn't the first time medical kidnap has been brought up in this forum but it is a case currently ongoing. Doctors and lawyers or judges are not God but they sure can try to act like they think they are at times.

Since when did medical school teach doctors that people do not have the right to cancel appointments or have a say in their own or children's medical care? I was reading about patient ownership awhile back and it all sounds good but some doctors actually take that as they own the patient.

Bundy and his crew are a joke. Those parents undoubtedly have issues.

Can you briefly summarize precisely why the baby was taken?

Can you briefly summarize precisely why the baby was taken?
Two weeks ago the mother took the baby to St Lukes because he was dehydrated from vomiting. The vomiting started when she started introducing him to foods other than breast milk. The baby does not digest proteins yet other than breast milk. As a breast milk baby he does not have the extra fat a formula baby has. The doctor said he was slightly under weight for his age with mo consideration in the difference between natural breast milk and formulas designed with syrup etc. The hospital rehydrated him with IV's and released him to mother and dad's care. The doctor suggested that the mother try giving the baby goat's milk and she did but he threw that up. Mother took him to the scheduled appointments until last one (Friday the 11th). She was feeling sick at her stomach so she told the doctors office she would have to reschedule. The doctor called CPS and reported 'child endangerment because she cancelled that appointment. They had the police go after her and the baby that same day.

Now the hospital has had the baby for several days and the baby is throwing up everything they are feeding him. Thus the baby is in worse condition under hospital care because he is not getting mother's breast milk.

Forum List

Back