The supply chain domino tumble is now beginning. And our President is more interested in assailing parents and mandates.

You do realize that trade goods are not delivered on mass transit. They are delivered on freight railways and trucks.

Both which use DIESEL fuel.

I'm not a scientist but ... I'm guessing a skyrocketing price of diesel fuel will impact that negatively.
Ya think? :eek:

Capitalism works, it merely requires capital morals for a market-friendly price.

Market prices aren't friendly, they aren't hateful ... they are agnostic to human emotion.

They are, what Adam Smith called, "the invisible hand".

And, they are the most powerful force in human society ... you try to control them to your peril.

We are all paying more for everything.

The fact that left wing ideologues cant reconcile massive inflation to Biden policies is on them.

They are like Indiana Jones and the Nazis opening the Ark. Dont open your eyes and you will survive.

Governments function is to protect us from enemies foreign and domestic. It’s not it’s function to protect us for and from our own health and well being from the air and those of other air breathers.

Last edited:
The past 2-3 weeks at the office is getting worse everyday.
As a supplier of essential materials to a vast array of business and local government offices - we are turning down orders everyday due to no supply.
There are materials that are now extinct. Shipping containers from Europe... none. 1 year ago a shipping container sent from Europe to the United States cost about $2000. Today? - Make that between $9000 - $12000. So European manufacturers are simply not shipping here. China? Haha... yeah... no.
The global supply chain crises is just now beginning to see the first layoffs and plant closings. And that... has just begun.
Today I learned one of our suppliers is down to one sales person... from 12. They have little to sell. There warehouse is near empty.
Today I told a customer needing 80 cartons of copy paper...nope... I can only get you 12 until December. And what I can get you then.. could be less than that.
Today someone needed 3200 binding coils... on back order will take 2 -3 weeks, and cannot get that many even then. Maybe 1000.

By January there will be a Tsunami of layoffs and closures. Manufacturers can't get materials to produce product...that store XYZ can't sell. You think missing items is a problem now??? You haven't seen a thing Inflationary prices??? Oh it is going to get much worse.

You know what will probably help fix this is making sure we fire all the unvaccinated people that do these jobs. That’ll speed this up.

Can we focus on our ports as well? We should be upgrading our mass transit systems for modern times.

Work on upgrading sure, but it obviously isn't the problem. We don't go from everything is running great and a lot of major American retailers are making record sales to, holy shit we have a real problem, in just a few months.

It's not like it's been slowly building or anything. We went from "everything is business as usual" to "why is there a huge supply problem?" In 3 or 5 months time.

This is being done on purpose, make no mistake about it. Because it weren't on purpose politicians would be upset about it and scrambling to fix it, but they aren't, Biden and his administration said "lower your expectations". The current administration is doing this shit on purpose.

Are you on the right-wing?

With federal intervention, the physical layer of infrastructure could be public domain.
Yes I am.

If you want to see supply chain issues put the government in charge of all rail lines. When absolutely nothing can move we will have reached peak government. It will only take a couple months.

Forum List

Back