The Super Delegates

eddiew

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
"I just read that there are a lot of "Super Delegates" to the Democratic convention ... party officials who can support whoever they want. They tend to support the candidate who they think has the best chance of actually getting elected, which means the party establishment and not the fringe element.
Including Super Delegates and the delegates expected to be distributed pro-rata in NH, the estimated delegate count right now is:
392 Clinton
42 Sanders
It takes 2,382 to get the nomination."

How much does anyone want to bet that after this whole Trump fiasco the GOP moves to using super delegates?

The will of the people at work. Why even hold primary elections?

It seems like a colossal waste of time to hold these primaries.
The campaigning,the speeches,the town halls the media coverage,the work of all the volunteers
the whole deal....When its already known that Hillary has the super delegates locked up.

Ask the Democrats. Republicans don't have super delegates, they just count the votes, sorta like a republic.

like in 2000 when your pubs stole an election and gave us the moron who started a bs war??
I had you pegged for a dumb fuck long ago. It's the Dems that were trying hard to steal Florida. They even wanted to disenfranchise the military ballots overseas. They wanted to count votes until the numbers came out right and the Supremes had to step in and say enough, they were breaking Florida's election law. And Many Dems voted for those wars. BS? Take it up with them.

Ask the Democrats. Republicans don't have super delegates, they just count the votes, sorta like a republic.

like in 2000 when your pubs stole an election and gave us the moron who started a bs war??
I had you pegged for a dumb fuck long ago. It's the Dems that were trying hard to steal Florida. They even wanted to disenfranchise the military ballots overseas. They wanted to count votes until the numbers came out right and the Supremes had to step in and say enough, they were breaking Florida's election law. And Many Dems voted for those wars. BS? Take it up with them.

when are you going to step up and tell the whole story of that crooked 2000 election?? Harris and ol yeb bush were knee deep in making sure voters never made it to voting booths .. but I don't expect you or any other misrepresenter of facts to go there

Forum List

Back