The sum and substance of Trump's defense as presented by his defenders is........

All he has to say is he didn't know any better. That was pretty much how every one on the left defended Hilary Clinton's use of an unsecured email server.

I'm of the opinion that anyone who mishandles classified documents should be prosecuted. The hypocrisy of the left will be out in full force on this one.
All he has to say is he didn't know any better.
Yes. Because Trump is a hapless child like yourself who never understood the magnitudes of being the president.

Looks more and more like nothing more than harassment. How sad for America.

I love when you self-righteous hypocritical asswipes mention "the rule of law". Funny shit.
Most people like the concept of the rule of law.

It’s what keeps our cuntier human predilections in check so a free society can flourish.

......it is not possible for any law enforcement agency, or congressional committee, of the US to investigate Trump regarding the potential commission of a crime without that agency/committee being corrupt. All investigations, no matter their merit, are therefore witch hunts. Even in this case, the classified documents case, despite it being known that said documents were illegally removed from the WH and brought to M-a-L.

Making the defense entirely preposterous.
Your stupidity is relentless.

Retarded Commies like you
Y16dfci.jpg

I love when you self-righteous hypocritical asswipes mention "the rule of law". Funny shit.
What's even funnier is when they sanctimoniously announce that "no one is above the law!"

No one except Hillary, Comey, McCabe, Brennan, Strzok, and countless other Democrats

Forum List

Back