The Stros do it again!!!!!!

Altuve hits a homer to put a end to the yankees hopes!!!!!

Man I love that little dude!!!

I'll take the Astros in six or seven games over the Nationals in the World Series. They have a bit more pitching AND hitting than the Nats have. I expect the series to be dominated by pitching, but you never know. It should be a great series!

Was rooting for a Nationals vs. Yankees world series. I'll still be rooting for underdog Nats against the Stros. Both Stros and Nats have not won a WS ever, but Stros probably cheated using technology to get to WS. They are an asterisk team if they win and they'll probably be heavy favorites to win.

When watching with my wife and seeing Osuna in the game, a man on first, I said "this lead is in trouble, Osuna is prone to giving up the home run (he was great at times in Toronto, but was shaky before he was traded, due to his off field legal problems, that's another story), literally two pitches later it's a tie game.

Then the little man saves my bet in the bottom of the 9th, with Chapman wondering "how does this little guy do it?".

Going to be an interesting WS. I thought it might be a battle of the big payrolls this year, but Dodgers and Yankees were crushed.

When watching with my wife and seeing Osuna in the game, a man on first, I said "this lead is in trouble, Osuna is prone to giving up the home run (he was great at times in Toronto, but was shaky before he was traded, due to his off field legal problems, that's another story), literally two pitches later it's a tie game.

Then the little man saves my bet in the bottom of the 9th, with Chapman wondering "how does this little guy do it?".

Going to be an interesting WS. I thought it might be a battle of the big payrolls this year, but Dodgers and Yankees were crushed.

The look on Chapmans face was priceless!!!
It looked like he was grinning.

The Final Four was the best collection of teams in a long time. If recent history is any guide, look for both Series teams to finish batting under .200 for the series.

For no particular reason, I think I'd like to see the Nationals win their first.

New Topics

Forum List

Back