The Story Of Vincent Chin & Today's Anti-Asian Hate

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Vincent Chin was a 27-year-old draftsman who was celebrating his impending wedding at a strip club in Detroit, when he was brutally beaten by two white autoworkers. Those men were apparently upset by their perception that American auto jobs were disappearing as a result of Japanese success in the auto industry. Days later, Chin died from his injuries. (Chin was Chinese.)

Judge Charles Kaufman presided over the first trial; He gave both Ebens and Nitz three years' probation, fined them $3,000 and court costs and released them. He later said that they
"weren't the kind of men you send to jail."

What was the justification for the attack? Chin and the 2 men got into an altercation where witnesses said Ebens told Chin "it's because of you motherfuckers that we don't have a job" -- Chin punched Ebens. The other man Nitz then pushed Chin -- Chin countered; leaving both men laying on the floor...Ebens and Nitz later see Chin in the parking lot-- Ebens gets a baseball bat and chases Chin and his friend out of the parking lot...Ebens and Nitz get into their car and search the neighborhood for 30 minutes looking for Chin..even paying a guy 20 bucks to help them find him....when they find him, they beat him with a baseball bat. The end.

Since anti-asian hate was so common and accepted at the time, in large part due to the competition from Japanese auto companies and the so-called "economic-anxiety" which is often the excuse for shit like this; I believe the judge and law enforcement in general had empathy for Ebens and Nitz...and since federal anti-hate crimes were very weak back then; the men beat the federal civil rights trial too...unfortunately, with so many people -- blaming Asians for COVID -- there are more hate crimes committed against Asians; especially by sub-human savage darkies...but hopefully with stronger hate-crimes laws -- we won't have another instance of the judicial system basically excusing murder.

Is that the best you can do? A 40 year old case in a Far Left city by a couple of unionized UAW thugs who just happened to be white?

Do you think they would have gone to the penitentiary if they were black union goons instead?

Is that the best you can do? A 40 year old case in a Far Left city by a couple of unionized UAW thugs who just happened to be white?

Do you think they would have gone to the penitentiary if they were black union goons instead?
Best that I can do??

Is recounting history some sort of contest??

When you were in history class and the teacher taught you about something you didn't know pertaining to American history -- did you say "Is the best that you can do??"

However, I am sure when you scored a 55 on your history test, your teacher asked you "is this the best you can do??"

Clearly ....it was

Best that I can do??

When you were in history class and the teacher taught you about something you didn't know pertaining to American history -- did you say "Is the best that you can do??"

However, I am sure when you scored a 55 on your history test, your teacher asked you "is this the best you can do??"

Clearly ....it was

A fight that originated in a Detroit strip joint by nobodies isn't a "historic" event.

Mr. Chin's assassination wasn't equal in historic importance to the deaths of MLK or Malcolm Fucking X.

"Vincent Chin was a 27-year-old draftsman who was celebrating his impending wedding at a strip club in Detroit, when he was brutally beaten by two white autoworkers. Those men were apparently upset by their perception that American auto jobs were disappearing as a result of Japanese success in the auto industry. Days later, Chin died from his injuries. (Chin was Chinese.)

Judge Charles Kaufman presided over the first trial; He gave both Ebens and Nitz three years' probation, fined them $3,000 and court costs and released them. He later said that they

What was the justification for the attack? Chin and the 2 men got into an altercation where witnesses said Ebens told Chin "it's because of you motherfuckers that we don't have a job" -- Chin punched Ebens. The other man Nitz then pushed Chin -- Chin countered; leaving both men laying on the floor...Ebens and Nitz later see Chin in the parking lot-- Ebens gets a baseball bat and chases Chin and his friend out of the parking lot...Ebens and Nitz get into their car and search the neighborhood for 30 minutes looking for Chin..even paying a guy 20 bucks to help them find him....when they find him, they beat him with a baseball bat. The end.

Since anti-asian hate was so common and accepted at the time, in large part due to the competition from Japanese auto companies and the so-called "economic-anxiety" which is often the excuse for shit like this; I believe the judge and law enforcement in general had empathy for Ebens and Nitz...and since federal anti-hate crimes were very weak back then; the men beat the federal civil rights trial too...unfortunately, with so many people -- blaming Asians for COVID -- there are more hate crimes committed against Asians; especially by sub-human savage darkies...but hopefully with stronger hate-crimes laws -- we won't have another instance of the judicial system basically excusing murder.

And the Steelers won four superbowls in six years in the seventies......

6SBtrophies.gif
ArtRooney-Believe.jpg
jacklambert_falcons.jpeg
LynnSwann_sbX_1976.JPG
steelerlogo.gif
StillerHelmet.gif

Documented Asian Attacks since 1982:

Whites: 1

Blacques: 4,398

This is 40 year old issue supposed to make the current blacque assault on Asians seem less of an issue?

Why are you so fragile??

Do you think this is a "contest"??

By the way...did you know in the case of Vincent Chin -- 2 police officers witnessed the attack....witnessed Chin's brains laying on the street...arrested the people at the scene....

And when the trial happened.....prosecutors didn't even call them in to testify....

Why??

Care to point to me when the police tried to help any of those 817176261763 blacks cover up a murder??

Since you claim black criminals have some special privilege.....

Why are you so fragile??

Do you think this is a "contest"??

By the way...did you know in the case of Vincent Chin -- 2 police officers witnessed the attack....witnessed Chin's brains laying on the street...arrested the people at the scene....

And when the trial happened.....prosecutors didn't even call them in to testify....

Why??

Care to point to me when the police tried to help any of those 817176261763 blacks cover up a murder??

Since you claim black criminals have some special privilege.....

What makes you think I am fragile my brutha?

No contest.

Axe the prosecutor?

817,176,261,763 black murders - is that this year so far?

Why do you never answer my questions homslice?
Fear?

The more things change, the more they stay the same!

And thus, white supremacy continues in America.
I gotta tell you. In a younger way years ago, I would not mind marrying an Asian woman if she would have had me.

Best that I can do??

Clearly ....it was
All people need is results. We are not getting that today.

The more things change, the more they stay the same!

And thus, white supremacy continues in America.

A couple of thugs at a strip club in 1982 doesn't reflect what society is. If we are always searching out the lowest common denominator it may seem that way though. Do you really think that court decision would sit well with most people today? I doubt very much it did back then as well.

Forum List

Back