The Solution to the Mideast Crisis: Boycott, Divest, and Sanction Israel

Wasn't asking for your appreciation, just giving my opinion. Would do the same for RGS, Robert, anyone who I think is being unfairly dismissed.

I've apologized to people, including biker, for anger and insults that I didn't even start.

I've stated before that I appreciated RGS's service, even though he was in full obscene mode.

It isn't me who is hurling insults and bullshit .. it's your side of this argument .. not you personally of course, but is is indeed those who agree with you. I can't think of a SINGLE poster who argues against the Israeli position who spews venom at anyone who disagrees.

This is an issue that is being discussed around the world, yet here on this board, it's insults all day, all the time. Totally incapable of intellectual discussion.

I've apologized to people, including biker, for anger and insults that I didn't even start.

I've stated before that I appreciated RGS's service, even though he was in full obscene mode.

It isn't me who is hurling insults and bullshit .. it's your side of this argument .. not you personally of course, but is is indeed those who agree with you. I can't think of a SINGLE poster who argues against the Israeli position who spews venom at anyone who disagrees.

This is an issue that is being discussed around the world, yet here on this board, it's insults all day, all the time. Totally incapable of intellectual discussion.

How the fuck do you apprectiate someone's service when you tell them they're too fucking dumb to do anything but take orders?

Fucking hypocrite. Backpeddle asshole......you've just been made out to be the king shit asshole that I thought you were.

Absolutely .. and if you read his post that I responded to you'll find it full of attacks and obscenities .. yet I'm supposed to salute his dumb ass?

If you pay attention to this thread, you'll also be able to clearly determine which side the vulgarity and obscenities are coming from.

I ONLY respond with obscenites when they come my way.

They are incapable of sane discussion .. so I won't engage in the silly puffed-up psuedo-macho crap.

Thanks for the sanity.

Hey prick.....tell me again how much you appreciate the service of RGS or any other vet?

Like I said.......fucking hypocrite.

Never said my side didn't have folks who couldn't think. In fact that's true of all sides in all topics.

I just don't like the idea of dismissing anyone based upon age, political tendencies, etc. It's like folks can't address the argument being pushed. Attack the argument, not the poster. That is all I was saying.

Sunni comes to mind at the drop of the question about 'your side.' So does Darla, Desh, etc.

We need an immediate cease fire if peace is to be established. That's the first step. Then we have to get Israel and Palestinians back to negotiating table. The UN ought to be taking a major role.

Last edited by a moderator:
Never said my side didn't have folks who couldn't think. In fact that's true of all sides in all topics.

I just don't like the idea of dismissing anyone based upon age, political tendencies, etc. It's like folks can't address the argument being pushed. Attack the argument, not the poster. That is all I was saying.

Sunni comes to mind at the drop of the question about 'your side.' So does Darla, Desh, etc.

Darla and Desh aren't on this board and I haven't even read Sunni hurling insults to the other side of the Gaza position. If he is that would make him the exception, not the norm.

It is CLEARLY obvious who the offending side is on THIS board .. and it ain't me.

Every time the threads get personal the topic goes out the window. This is an important topic.

I have the same problem as anyone else dropping it when I'm personally attacked but it's the only way to really enjoy debate and discussion.

I'm just trying to help out here. Help me out when I need it. I've got an enemy here and I completely lose focus just dealing with attack and counter attack with that individual.

Remind me anytime you see me get off track.

Last edited by a moderator:
Darla and Desh aren't on this board and I haven't even read Sunni hurling insults to the other side of the Gaza position. If he is that would make him the exception, not the norm.

It is CLEARLY obvious who the offending side is on THIS board .. and it ain't me.

Actually Desh is, Truthmatters. Brilliant as usual.

For 'my side', they aren't me. Our problems are we disagree about the beginnings, for certain. Current conflict, based upon UN, sorry Israel is the victim and defending itself.

Yes. In spite of which they cannot get away from Hamas atrocities, while failing to condemn them or Iranian involvement.
From what accounts I have read it appears that the UN does not have a protection for Israel in mind against those who would kill Israeli citizens via sucide bombs, rockets etc....

Actually Desh is, Truthmatters. Brilliant as usual.

For 'my side', they aren't me. Our problems are we disagree about the beginnings, for certain. Current conflict, based upon UN, sorry Israel is the victim and defending itself.

Ifb she is truthmatters that makes a lot of sense and as you say, brilliant as usual .. however, my point remains because she doesn't attack the other side either unless she is first attacked.

I never said the idiots are you ..in fact, I was careful to be sure you didn't think I did. However, my point, the vulgarity is coming from those who agree with you, stands .. and is easily proven by scrolling this thread.

We disagree on who the victim is on this issue.

Ifb she is truthmatters that makes a lot of sense and as you say, brilliant as usual .. however, my point remains because she doesn't attack the other side either unless she is first attacked.

I never said the idiots are you ..in fact, I was careful to be sure you didn't think I did. However, my point, the vulgarity is coming from those who agree with you, stands .. and is easily proven by scrolling this thread.

We disagree on who the victim is on this issue.

You know, I would say the victims are on both sides. Those on the Gaza side, not supporting Hamas, but not supporting Fatah either. On the Israeli side, those in the reach of the barrage of missiles, that have done nothing, but live where they live. They are all victims.

Of the 'powers', those with the ability to lob missiles from wherever, I think Israel is in defense mode.

BAC, why does Gaza need to get their supplies through Israel? Why can't they get their supplies through Egypt?

BAC, why does Gaza need to get their supplies through Israel? Why can't they get their supplies through Egypt?

same reason they don't lob missiles into Egypt even though Egypt put up a wall and cut them off, too.

all their lies hinge on Israel being the bad guy... because if Israel is "terrorist" like the hater believes, then that legitimizes terror....instead of calling the terrorists of Hamas what they are == animals.

same reason they don't lob missiles into Egypt even though Egypt put up a wall and cut them off, too.

all their lies hinge on Israel being the bad guy... because if Israel is "terrorist" like the hater believes, then that legitimizes terror....instead of calling the terrorists of Hamas what they are == animals.
In logistics it appears that Syria gets a more direct line sending munitions through Israel if Hamas can achieve that goal of open borders.

Forum List

Back