"The Slut Walk" - Where Women Try To Be Enticing and Repulsive At The Same Time

Heres a tip for you guys.

If you think a woman is to ugly to fuck then leave her the hell alone.

If you think a woman is pretty enough to fuck ask her to fuck you instead of forcing her to fuck you.

GET IT

Yeah boy ... If you show any skin, you deserve and are asking to be raped.

Serious questions - is that really what any of you believe? If your sister, daughter, etc wore shorts and a tank top and was raped, who would you blame for the crime?

Who thinks that way? I don't know anyone who blames the victim, do you?

I don't know anyone who condones rape, do you?

It's very common for the victim of sexual assault to be blamed and for their private lives to be put on trial instead of the actions of the rapist but I was posting in responses above mine. They all seem to be saying the women are asking to be raped.

I'm constantly shocked at the backward and barbaric attitudes we see here from a particular segment of posters. In this case, the real message of this protest went right over their empty ans incredibly sexist heads.

You are correct. That is a tactic of slimy defense lawyers. Most layers will sell out their own mother to get a victory in court. However, I never heard a private citizen blame a woman for the acts of a deprived rapist.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cs2Wjq4B8k]Sublime - Date Rape - YouTube[/ame]

If you think a woman is pretty enough to fuck ask her to fuck you instead of forcing her to fuck you.

GET IT

Oh.....so all guys are alike I suppose?

We don't need a lecture from you.

Just saying....

your all alike?

really that is what you think?

That guy you posted a pic of is nothing like you and hes 200 times the man the idiots on this thread who claim a woman should not wear certain shit or its their fault some fucktard could control his trouser snake.

He is out there saying control your trouser snake and stop trying to tell people how to live their lives because they have an inny intstead of an outy.

I bet that guy gets laid all the time

GET IT

Oh.....so all guys are alike I suppose?

We don't need a lecture from you.

Just saying....

your all alike?

really that is what you think?

That guy you posted a pic of is nothing like you and hes 200 times the man the idiots on this thread who claim a woman should not wear certain shit or its their fault some fucktard could control his trouser snake.

He is out there saying control your trouser snake and stop trying to tell people how to live their lives because they have an inny intstead of an outy.

I bet that guy gets laid all the time

What guy?

Btw, I don't need anyone else to control my snake. I learned when I was a child to control it.

I was always the guy women could trust to get them to the car and protect them from some jerk that's hitting on them in the bar.

Last edited:
Who thinks that way? I don't know anyone who blames the victim, do you?

I don't know anyone who condones rape, do you?

It's very common for the victim of sexual assault to be blamed and for their private lives to be put on trial instead of the actions of the rapist but I was posting in responses above mine. They all seem to be saying the women are asking to be raped.

I'm constantly shocked at the backward and barbaric attitudes we see here from a particular segment of posters. In this case, the real message of this protest went right over their empty ans incredibly sexist heads.

You are correct. That is a tactic of slimy defense lawyers. Most layers will sell out their own mother to get a victory in court. However, I never heard a private citizen blame a woman for the acts of a deprived rapist.

Then you must not get out much. It is very common to lay the blame on the victim for what she was wearing was somehow inciting.... or she should not have been where she was.... or she said the wrong thing.... or she was drunk.....

You yourself suggest as much in many post in this thread... that it is the woman's fault becasue she did not take the proper precautions.

Serious questions - is that really what any of you believe? If your sister, daughter, etc wore shorts and a tank top and was raped, who would you blame for the crime?

I think when some women dress sexy it is a deterrent to rape......as in the case of some of these women.

IMG_1070.jpg

The more they show the more you want them to cover it up.

Rape is violence. It takes a sick mind to even get excited about beating someone into submission. I've always felt that if you're reluctant, not interested, or down right not willing, then I can't get excited under those circumstances, yet there are guys that can't get excited unless they're causing fear. It doesn't matter the way a woman dresses. They get a kick out of causing fear.

This slutwalk is just something that some women use to show hatred for men in general. It assumes that we're all alike. We aren't.

I find the way this woman dresses very sexy. She looks intelligent, not over-stated, and she looks comfortable. I find this look very sexy, but it doesn't make me want to rape her. Rapests feel they have to screw everyone that turns them on, and they get pissed when they're rejected. If this happens often enough they get violent.

IMG_1095.jpg

this guy

fat ginger with a funny face and freckles.

I bet he gets laid all the time.

You know why?

Because women love a guy who TRUELY loves women.

Unlike so many of these penis brained fools that just cant grasp the idea that women are equal citizens

I think when some women dress sexy it is a deterrent to rape......as in the case of some of these women.

IMG_1070.jpg

The more they show the more you want them to cover it up.

Rape is violence. It takes a sick mind to even get excited about beating someone into submission. I've always felt that if you're reluctant, not interested, or down right not willing, then I can't get excited under those circumstances, yet there are guys that can't get excited unless they're causing fear. It doesn't matter the way a woman dresses. They get a kick out of causing fear.

This slutwalk is just something that some women use to show hatred for men in general. It assumes that we're all alike. We aren't.

I find the way this woman dresses very sexy. She looks intelligent, not over-stated, and she looks comfortable. I find this look very sexy, but it doesn't make me want to rape her. Rapests feel they have to screw everyone that turns them on, and they get pissed when they're rejected. If this happens often enough they get violent.

IMG_1095.jpg

this guy

They're both women. Some women just have mannish features.

GET IT

Yeah. Are you assuming that everything with a penis is a rapist?

Because that's bullshit.

Oh Im sorry you misunderstood my posts on the subject.

Maybe its because you are a lying sack of shit who hates women and thinks your penis is your brain

Mud that is a man and if you really think its a woman you may have bigger problems that I thought

GET IT

Because that's bullshit.

Maybe its because you are a lying sack of shit who hates women and thinks your penis is your brain

Daveman does not hate women......

fat ginger with a funny face and freckles.

I bet he gets laid all the time.

You know why?

Because women love a guy who TRUELY loves women.

Unlike so many of these penis brained fools that just cant grasp the idea that women are equal citizens

Well, if fat ginger has a sparkling personality I'd be willing to give her the benefit of the doubt. Funny girls get laid a lot. Angry pent-up reprobates tend to stay home eating Ben & Jerrys'.

GET IT

Because that's bullshit.

Maybe its because you are a lying sack of shit who hates women...
I hate women? Nonsense. I LOVE women. Tall, short, fat, skinny, dark, pale -- doesn't matter. They're ALL fascinating, and beautiful in their own way.

However, some are just plain ugly on the inside. I don't care much for those.

This is where you should feel your toes stepped on.
...and thinks your penis is your brain
I guess you missed my post where I agreed with the OP link's author that rapists should be executed.

Or you're just lying.

Forum List

Back