The silence of presstitutes is deafening after 1 million people marched for your Freedom on April 24th

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Did you heard something from presstitutes, I doubt it.
Like corrupted politicians western MS presstitutes are lying animals, after the Corona Lie all dens of MS presstitutes shall be closed and prohibited for ever.
Presstitutes support active the Corona genocide and shall be liable for this.
Nuernberg 2.0 will have enough place not for politicians only, but also for presstitutes, 'cops' , supermarket owners, teachers and another trash who supported mass murders of humans

Just shows there is a whole lot more of us then of them. We have the power, not them. We need to realize that.

Like corrupted politicians western MS presstitutes are lying animals, after the Corona Lie all dens of MS presstitutes shall be closed and prohibited for ever.
Nuernberg 2.0 will have enough place not for politicians only, but also for presstitutes, 'cops' , supermarket owners, teachers and another trash who supported mass murders of humans

Did you fly to London for it? I thought you were anti mask/anti-vax/anti-precautions. Kind of surprised they let you on or off the plane or through customs on arrival. Did you have fun?

Did you fly to London for it? I thought you were anti mask/anti-vax/anti-precautions. Kind of surprised they let you on or off the plane or through customs on arrival. Did you have fun?

How did you become a Nazi after being in the US military? He obviously got the video off YouTube. I guess you couldn't connect the dots on that one.

How did you become a Nazi after being in the US military? He obviously got the video off YouTube. I guess you couldn't connect the dots on that one.

Let me get this straight. You think I am a NAZI because I inquired about you attendance at the March for freedom, April 24, on Oxford Street, Westminster/London, England? He made assumptions about the numbers of people who go to protests against Covid restrictions. I thought, fly there for that a gutsy move, dude. That is like a 7 hour flight in that closed cabin, breathing everybody else's air. I have never liked flying trans Atlantic. I don't even like a 2 hour flights here in Conus. Heck, I caught Covid-19 last time I was on 2 hour flight, from some little oriental lady across the aisle coughing her ass off into a hanky the whole way, before people started wearing masks. Worst ski vacation I ever had. Didn't mean to hurt his feeling, or yours, for that matter. NAZI, eh? You people are really quite sensitive, aren't you.

Let me get this straight. You think I am a NAZI because I inquired about you attendance at the March for freedom, April 24, on Oxford Street, Westminster/London, England? He made assumptions about the numbers of people who go to protests against Covid restrictions. I thought, fly there for that a gutsy move, dude. That is like a 7 hour flight in that closed cabin, breathing everybody else's air. I have never liked flying trans Atlantic. I don't even like a 2 hour flights here in Conus. Heck, I caught Covid-19 last time I was on 2 hour flight, from some little oriental lady across the aisle coughing her ass off into a hanky the whole way, before people started wearing masks. Worst ski vacation I ever had. Didn't mean to hurt his feeling, or yours, for that matter. NAZI, eh? You people are really quite sensitive, aren't you.

I know what you were inquiring so don't lie. You were making fun of freedom and people that don't want to wear the face diapers and have to get injected by an experimental so called treatment. You know what you were saying, so stop. You should be ashamed of yourself for pretending to be someone who believes in freedom and fights for the freedom of this country! Don't you remember the oath you took? You should really look that back up, the oath you swore to when you signed up to the military.

I know what you were inquiring so don't lie. You were making fun of freedom and people that don't want to wear the face diapers and have to get injected by an experimental so called treatment. You know what you were saying, so stop. You should be ashamed of yourself for pretending to be someone who believes in freedom and fights for the freedom of this country! Don't you remember the oath you took? You should really look that back up, the oath you swore to when you signed up to the military.

Sure I make fun of them. Masks don't bother me. I have done long hours of hot training in full protective gear including boots, gloves, charcoal line suit, gas mask and hood, while going about normal (if you can call combat training normal) duties. Surgical face masks aren't jack sh#t to me. I consider the mask whiners to be a bunch of P#ssies. I have plenty of freedom and use it. I was at the range 3 days ago, worked on projects outside this weekend and am going kayaking tomorrow. I also support community standards, even if I didn't get to choose them. You have the freedom to go play on foot in traffic, but I would think you a fool if you did. But, hey, really not that many adults getting killed playing in traffic on foot on the interstate daily. It is not like an epidemic or pandemic or something. Though it is considered risky, I agree, and go along with not doing it.

Sure I make fun of them. Masks don't bother me. I have done long hours of hot training in full protective gear including boots, gloves, charcoal line suit, gas mask and hood, while going about normal (if you can call combat training normal) duties. Surgical face masks aren't jack sh#t to me. I consider the mask whiners to be a bunch of P#ssies. I have plenty of freedom and use it. I was at the range 3 days ago, worked on projects outside this weekend and am going kayaking tomorrow. I also support community standards, even if I didn't get to choose them. You have the freedom to go play on foot in traffic, but I would think you a fool if you did. But, hey, really not that many adults getting killed playing in traffic on foot on the interstate daily. It is not like an epidemic or pandemic or something. Though it is considered risky, I agree, and go along with not doing it.

If masks don't bother you, that is your first problem. You love your servitude by the state and medical tyranny.

I always thought April Fools Day fell on the 1st, seems I am mistaken.

Forum List

Back