The Seventies

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
There was a lot of shit pop music in the 70s, and I don't just mean disco.

Tie A Yellow Ribbon Round the Old Oak Tree

Knock Three Times On The Ceiling If You Want Me

I could go on, but you get the point, and I get nauseous just thinking about that crap.

There is a radio station where I live that plays that so-called music. I carpooled with a woman who loved that station. Please, just kill me!

But as we who loved and cherished rock and roll huddled around the ever diminishing fire in the cold desert of 70s pop and disco, there were a few bright flames who kept the music alive.

This was also the era in which punk rock was birthed.

Enjoy.

I could go on, but you get the point, and I get nauseous just thinking about that crap.

There is a radio station where I live that plays that so-called music. I carpooled with a woman who loved that station. Please, just kill me!

But as we who loved and cherished rock and roll huddled around the ever diminishing fire in the cold desert of 70s pop and disco, there were a few bright flames who kept the music alive.

Enjoy.

What????. I'm listening to this right now.

One of the problems of 70s music is the radio stations will play a good song and play it to death .Until you can't stand to hear it anymore

Enjoy.

What????. I'm listening to this right now.

GAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!

i will stand up right now & say i'm proud to be a john denver fan albeit he's from the early 70's...

BUT theses dudes & their one hit wonder still get me singing, so FU to anybody in advance - don't give me any trouble...!

i think i'll throw these in to show what genres i do prefer from that decade though ----

Forum List

Back