Schweikert(R-AZ): "i'm enraged, my 8 year old's taxes will double when he's 25", it's "unconscionable how Biden used Medicare & SS as a campaign prop"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
He also mocks the Dem proposal to balance the budget in 10 years. The Conscience of Congress!

Wait till he sees how much he'll have to pay for a college education. :auiqs.jpg:

Had a conversation with my college professor in 1987 who said that by the time my kids graduated from college, it would cost north of $100K...
PPPHHTTTT...I thought he was full of shit...ooops...My bad. :)

Wait till he sees how much he'll have to pay for a college education. :auiqs.jpg:

Had a conversation with my college professor in 1987 who said that by the time my kids graduated from college, it would cost north of $100K...
well then if youre gonna spend 200 grand on a degree get one that will net you a good job not some leftist crap like gender studies .

If you are sending your kids to a school that charges $100,000, you are an idiot!

Forum List

Back