The Senate Matters Folks

Lesh

Diamond Member
Dec 21, 2016
Conventional wisdom is that the Republicans will lose the House and keep the Senate.

That MAY protect our healthcare and retirement...but then it may not.

Trump has been STUFFING ultra right wing judicial appointees in the courts for two years and that will only accelerate if Republicans hold the Senate

These partisan creeps will sit on those courts for a GENERATION.

Get off your asses and VOTE people.

It MATTERS

Your powers of deduction are exceptional, we can’t allow you waste them here while there are so many crimes going unsolved at this very moment. Go! Go! For the good of the nation!

People keep asking why I voted Trump....this is why.

My vote helped secure SCOTUS for our children's future
And we'll ALL be paying for that for a LONG time...and there will be two more years of court packing unless the Senate goes Dem

Conventional wisdom says the Senate will remain in Republican hands and we'll have two more years of right wing court packing.

Of course that could change if we get off our butts and VOTE

Conventional wisdom is that the Republicans will lose the House and keep the Senate.

Trump has been STUFFING ultra right wing judicial appointees in the courts for two years and that will only accelerate if Republicans hold the Senate

It MATTERS

Social security was never meant to be a retirement fund for the masses , who told you that?

It MATTERS

Social security was never meant to be a retirement fund for the masses , who told you that?

And here you see i am correct that Republicans want to do away with Social Security.

I have stopped arguing with people like this because they don't matter.

We just need to know their intentions

It MATTERS

And here you see i am correct that Republicans want to do away with Social Security.

Once again I ask you who told you social security was for the masses?

Wow you figured out Republican Presidents put conservative judges in the courts just like Democrat Presidents put liberal judges in them no one gets anything past you.
Just like?

After blocking Dems from seating moderate and liberal judges in an alarming way when Obama was President...Republicans have packed the courts in unprecedented numbers with UBER conservatives...and if they keep the Senate that pace will only accelerate

Wow you figured out Republican Presidents put conservative judges in the courts just like Democrat Presidents put liberal judges in them no one gets anything past you.
Just like?

After blocking Dems from seating moderate and liberal judges in an alarming way when Obama was President...Republicans have packed the courts in unprecedented numbers with UBER conservatives...and if they keep the Senate that pace will only accelerate

Get the fuck out of here Obama packed the 2nd highest court, what you already forgot about harry Reid's nuke ?

You still don't want to tell me who told you social security was for the masses?

If it was the retirement age would be 45 years old not 65 years old or in my case 67

You still don't want to tell me who told you social security was for the masses?

If it was the retirement age would be 45 years old not 65 years old or in my case 67

I want my social security today, in one big check you can have yours latter.

Just like?

You realize if Harry Reid had not changed the Senate rules in 2013 to get judges confirmed by a simple majority vote instead of 60 they could not be doing this right now. Something he did because he was confident they would keep control of the Senate in 2014 and the Presidency in 2016 and they would be the ones packing the court with uber liberal judges. This is what happens when your shortsighted ironically it was Mitch McConnell who warned the Democrats they would regret what they did and that day might come sooner than than thought he was right.

Just like?

They are actually moderately conservative at best. YOU are just so far left that a moderate scares the juice out of you.

Trump has not put enough names forward and the Senate needs to step up the pace of putting Constitutional Constructionists on every court level that is currently open.

He needs to have 100% filled by the end of 2020 to ensure that the progressives won't do the harm to this country that the last Administration fostered on us.

To that end, I agree with you.

Get the fuck out there conservatives and votes your asses off.

People keep asking why I voted Trump....this is why.

My vote helped secure SCOTUS for our children's future
And we'll ALL be paying for that for a LONG time...and there will be two more years of court packing unless the Senate goes Dem

Court packing means adding more Supreme Court Justices.
No...it does not.

And Republicans have been packing the lower courts in unprecedented numbers for two years with uber right wing judges and will only accelerate that oace unless they lose the Senate.

Vote...people...it matters

Just like?

They are actually moderately conservative at best. YOU are just so far left that a moderate scares the juice out of you.

Trump has not put enough names forward and the Senate needs to step up the pace of putting Constitutional Constructionists on every court level that is currently open.

He needs to have 100% filled by the end of 2020 to ensure that the progressives won't do the harm to this country that the last Administration fostered on us.

To that end, I agree with you.

Get the fuck out there conservatives and votes your asses off.
I'll bet you're gonna claim that Gorsuch and Kavanaugh are "moderately conservative" as well.

Unfortunately anyone who knows anything about the subject knows that a "moderately conservative:" justice would NEVER had had a chance of being nominated

Forum List

Back