The sea change that put Trump in office is still quietly there

Ray9

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2016
Did all the people that voted for Trump last time just go away? How did Trump get elected in the first place? There must have been something very wrong in the country for a figure like Trump to make it into the White House. People had become very disillusioned with permanent Washington and wanted a leader who would act, not just use words to maintain a stale status quo that did not change much with either major party.

Before the biological onslaught was unleashed things were pretty dim for permanent Washington. Then God’s gift to the left appeared and the economy was hit just like the president was. Did all those Trump voters change their minds? Do they see the choreographed pandemonium in urban areas as Trumps failure? Are they influenced by media reports that are almost universally anti Trump?

Do those Trump supporters see the virus-attacked economy as Trump’s fault? Have they changed their minds? Are they willing to go back to permanent Washington as beaten surfs? I do not think so. I believe Trump is going to pull this out again because truth wins when people have a choice.

The people that hate the president do not care how they win. His supporters are quiet just like last time. Are they still there? I believe they are.

Last edited:
Did all the people that voted for Trump last time just go away? How did Trump get elected in the first place? There must have been something very wrong in the country for a figure like Trump to make it into the White House. People had become very disillusioned with permanent Washington and wanted a leader who would act, not just use words to maintain a stale status quo that did not change much with either major party.

Before the biological onslaught was unleashed things were pretty dim for permanent Washington. Then God’s gift to the left appeared and the economy was hit just like the president was. Did all those Trump voters change their minds? Do they see the choreographed pandemonium in urban areas as Trumps failure? Are they influenced by media reports that are almost universally anti Trump?

Do those Trump supporters see the virus attacked economy as Trump’s fault? Have they changed their minds? Are they willing to go back to permanent Washington as beaten surfs? I do not think so. I believe Trump is going to pull this out again because truth wins when people have a choice.

The people that hate the president do not care how they win. His supporters are quiet just like last time. Are they still there? I believe they are.
Some interesting research talked about here...

Keep hope alive. It's really all you have right now. But the numbers don't back it up. Most people at this point have already made their mind up. Even the independents. There are no secret voters.
Trump barely squeaked out a victory in 2016 against an unpopular opponent. That's not the case this time around. Plus, he has four years of a record to defend....and it looks terrible.

And instead of placing the blame largely for where the country is right now (Trump), you continue to deflect. China, the media, Democrats, Frosty the Snowman.
The bottom line is that this isn't 2016. The factors that came to together to hand him 2016, aren't there this year.

Do those Trump supporters see the virus-attacked economy as Trump’s fault? Have they changed their minds? Are they willing to go back to permanent Washington as beaten surfs? I do not think so. I believe Trump is going to pull this out again because truth wins when people have a choice.

According to the blob...it's all his fault:

1602167129853.png

They have all seen the failure. If there is a deep state they sure ran the country better than trump. Look around. Huge deficits, giant bailouts, riots, recession, increasing crime, most pandemic deaths....

If he pulls off an upset. . . at this point, I doubt folks will find out about it.

The Democratic Party is facing a political apocalypse.
The GOP could win the House and many state legislators.
People do not want BLM and Antifa running our country.

I also believe Donald Trump voters remain. However, the democrats surely shall do anything and everything in their power to prevent his reelection. No amount of votes for our President can reelect him if the election is rigged, tampered with, skewed against him. It is also quite dangerous to believe good and truth and the American way will win out the day all on their own without some kind of fight. Our entire national history is based on fighting, much of it very bloody, for every shred of freedom and liberty we still enjoy. Just sitting back and hoping for the best, hoping it will all work out in the end, is bloody exactly what the democrats are depending on us (Trump voters) to do. Tell me, please, did we win the Revolutionary and Civil Wars by voting alone? What about WWII?

The Democratic Party is facing a political apocalypse.
The GOP could win the House and many state legislators.
People do not want BLM and Antifa running our country.

True. But despite this truth millions and millions of Americans will still blindly vote democrat. People have trusted the mainstream news for generations. They actually believe what CBS, NBC and ABC news networks tell them daily. They still believe the "news" would never lie to them. Thus they will vote against DJT because their local talking heads on cable news told them to. The riots will never be real for them until a gorilla kicks in their front door.

I also believe Donald Trump voters remain. However, the democrats surely shall do anything and everything in their power to prevent his reelection. No amount of votes for our President can reelect him if the election is rigged, tampered with, skewed against him. It is also quite dangerous to believe good and truth and the American way will win out the day all on their own without some kind of fight. Our entire national history is based on fighting, much of it very bloody, for every shred of freedom and liberty we still enjoy. Just sitting back and hoping for the best, hoping it will all work out in the end, is bloody exactly what the democrats are depending on us (Trump voters) to do. Tell me, please, did we win the Revolutionary and Civil Wars by voting alone? What about WWII?

"No amount of votes for our President can reelect him if the election is rigged, tampered with, skewed against him. "

I just read a book on that exact issue....and I'll put up a post on same closer to the election....about what we may be in store for.
(Did I just end a sentence with a preposition???? I bet you know what Churchill said about that faux pas.)

We're lucky Trump is virtually running unopposed this time. A marxist fluffer at the top of the ticket and a drooling fucktard at the bottom of the ticket is not exactly competition. Their own party is embarrassed by them. Most objective models have Trump taking 37-38 states.

We're lucky Trump is virtually running unopposed this time. A marxist fluffer at the top of the ticket and a drooling fucktard at the bottom of the ticket is not exactly competition. Their own party is embarrassed by them. Most objective models have Trump taking 37-38 states.
I think without democrats cheating trump wins 43-47 states.

Forum List

Back