The Savage Nation radio show pulled off the air!!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
As of today, Michael Savage has been pulled off the air all across the country. 400+ stations........on the heels of WABC in NYC pulling him today!!

BREAKING: Famed Talk Show Host Michael Savage Removed From Most Listened To Station In Country; Minutes Later Pulled From 400 Stations

Im sure my conservative peeps will assist me in calling any local affiliates across the country and lodging a complaint........"No Savage......no listeny to your crappy radio station!!!" :2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Fuck these fascist media Nazi's s0ns:flameth:.............

I doubt it is true but if it is, It's about time. The man is scum.

EXCLUSIVE – Michael Savage Reacts to Being Pulled From Radio Following Hillary Health Segment: ‘Pure Sabotage’ - Breitbart

jew got dat one right..........

Savage was abruptly pulled off the air on Monday afternoon after launching into a segment on Hillary Clinton’s delicate health…

Savage, host of the nationally syndicated The Savage Nation radio program, was discussing Hillary’s health and suggested she may have Parkinson’s disease when he was alerted that his show had been pulled from the air on New York’s WABC radio.

…Not long after discovering he was pulled from WABC, as Savage was telling his audience what happened in New York, his live feed was suddenly cut off to many of his other affiliates and a replay of an earlier episode was substituted for the live feed.

The Savage Nation is broadcast on the Westwood One radio network and is syndicated over some 400 stations nationwide. The show reportedly has an audience of over 20 million listeners. Savage is ranked as the seventh most listened to talk show hosts in the nation on the Talkers Magazine Heavy Hundred list.

As of today, Michael Savage has been pulled off the air all across the country. 400+ stations........on the heels of WABC in NYC pulling him today!!

BREAKING: Famed Talk Show Host Michael Savage Removed From Most Listened To Station In Country; Minutes Later Pulled From 400 Stations

Im sure my conservative peeps will assist me in calling any local affiliates across the country and lodging a complaint........"No Savage......no listeny to your crappy radio station!!!" :2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

This is childish, idiotic, and typically conservative.

This is childish, idiotic, and typically conservative.
Right up there with Howard Dean.

Forum List

Back