The Russians, Wikileaks, Clinton &....Where Are Trump's Emails?

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
If it's true, that the Russians are interfering with our election, I could venture a guess as to why. Look, it's no secret the Russians are muscling up with the Chinese, Iran and even their crazy little baiting acting-out puppet N. Korea. What these allies would LOVE would be for Trump to win this election.

Donald Trump is so easily manipulated, so easily bought with gushing adoration and ego-stroking that he would be like putty in their hands. The US would be in grave, grave danger. It would be all Congress could do to manage that situation daily threatening national security... Do the Russians want in the Oval Office hardened bitch like Hillary? Not so much.

So, whenever I hear about the latest outrageous Wikileak, I think "hmmmmmm.....".

Gotta ask yourselves this: With all the leaked emails, where are Trump's? :eusa_whistle: Is it that he never has ever sent or received any damning emails? You know, his "locker room talk"? Considering what he openly says in public..

:eusa_think: ....Yeah. Bingo.

If it's true, that the Russians are interfering with our election, I could venture a guess as to why. Look, it's no secret the Russians are muscling up with the Chinese, Iran and even their crazy little baiting acting-out puppet N. Korea. What these allies would LOVE would be for Trump to win this election.

Donald Trump is so easily manipulated, so easily bought with gushing adoration and ego-stroking that he would be like putty in their hands. The US would be in grave, grave danger. It would be all Congress could do to manage that situation daily threatening national security... A hardened bitch like Hillary? Not so much.

So, whenever I hear about the latest outrageous Wikileak, I think "hmmmmmm.....".

Gotta ask yourselves this: With all the leaked emails, where are Trump's? :eusa_whistle:

Putin's fault Hillary is corrupt. Wikileaks' fault she got busted.

Donald Trump is so easily manipulated, so easily bought with gushing adoration and ego-stroking that he would be like putty in their hands. The US would be in grave, grave danger. It would be all Congress could do to manage that situation daily threatening national security... Do the Russians want in the Oval Office hardened bitch like Hillary? Not so much.

Gotta ask yourselves this: With all the leaked emails, where are Trump's? :eusa_whistle: Is it that he never has ever sent or received any damning emails? You know, his "locker room talk"? Considering what he openly says in pubic..

No not at all what you don't understand is that there are no Trump emails that have anything at all to do with the government. What is troubling about hilly isn't private conversations or locker room talk, its the selling of the state department and the pay for play scheme of the Clinton foundation. Trump simply has none of that. He had no government access to sell.

Gotta ask yourselves this: With all the leaked emails, where are Trump's? :eusa_whistle: Is it that he never has ever sent or received any damning emails? You know, his "locker room talk"? Considering what he openly says in public..

Trump doesn't use email.

It's no secret Russia has no love for Hillary along with most of the sane world. She put up an "open for hacking" sign on her personal non secure server so what did you expect them to do? That's like turning loose a poodle with a pork chop around it's neck on the Serengeti plain.

Trump has already annonced he'd leave NATO allies hanging if he felt like it. Putin sees an opportunity to crack NATO apart.

Reagan, do you see what has become of your party?

Trump has already annonced he'd leave NATO allies hanging if he felt like it. Putin sees an opportunity to crack NATO apart.

Reagan, do you see what has become of your party?

upload_2016-11-6_22-4-18.jpeg

When is the rest of NATO going to pay their fair share?

While we're at it when are the rest of the nations going to pay their fair share to the United Nations?

Let the rest of the nations pick up the tab for the next fifty years or more... Maybe we'll help with the tip. Will a wooden nickel do?

*****SMILE*****

:)

No not at all what you don't understand is that there are no Trump emails that have anything at all to do with the government. What is troubling about hilly isn't private conversations or locker room talk, its the selling of the state department and the pay for play scheme of the Clinton foundation. Trump simply has none of that. He had no government access to sell.

Wait...Hillary is being raked over the coals for her email content; precisely because she is running for Office. What makes Trump exempt? I want to see a full profile of Trump's emails or I'm calling bullshit and conspiracy between him and the Russians.

BOTH are running for government. I'd like to see the troubling things Trump has said that compromised other people. Fair game. And if he doesn't like it, he shouldn't 1. Be running for government or 2. Be bitching about Hillary's email content.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander. Where are Trump's emails mothafuckas?

Wait...Hillary is being raked over the coals for her email content; precisely because she is running for Office. What makes Trump exempt? I want to see a full profile of Trump's emails or I'm calling bullshit and conspiracy between him and the Russians.

BOTH are running for government. I'd like to see the troubling things Trump has said that compromised other people. Fair game. And if he doesn't like it, he shouldn't 1. Be running for government or 2. Be bitching about Hillary's email content.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander. Where are Trump's emails mothafuckas?
upload_2016-11-6_22-53-41.jpeg

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Hilly was secretary of state. Trump occupied no public office. As secretary of state, hilly worked for us and all her emails belong to us. Trump was a private citizen.

I'm sure you understand this and are just pretending you don't.

Hilly was secretary of state. Trump occupied no public office. As secretary of state, hilly worked for us and all her emails belong to us. Trump was a private citizen.

I'm sure you understand this and are just pretending you don't.

But they are both running for a government office. And since Hillary's private emails are (irresponsibly with help of wikileaks & Russians? Trump?) selectively ONLY being aired to the public or "leaked" to the public, where are the leaks on the scandalous private emails of Trump?

You see, the FBI investigations don't have a right to air the "hey honey can you pick up a gallon of milk?" emails of Hillary, regardless of which server they're on. They must proceed as if she's innocent until proven guilty. And where there is no crime, there is no release of evidence. Yet we find release of evidence that is no crime to the government.

So, where are Trump's emails? If he's been evading paying federal taxes, I want to see the emails at least between him and his accountant. For those too may hold crimes against the government...and, a crime against the government is a crime against the government...

Wikileaks...WHERE ARE TRUMP'S EMAILS BETWEEN HIMSELF AND HIS ACCOUNTANT??? And why are we only seeing emails from Hillary when evading federal taxes is also a crime against the government? Where are Trump's emails? Where is the investigation on him?

If you were Putin and wanted an easy stooge in Office here in the US, why would you try to suppress Hillary getting in and never release one Trump damning email, of which there must be thousands?

Donald Trump is so easily manipulated, so easily bought with gushing adoration and ego-stroking that he would be like putty in their hands. The US would be in grave, grave danger. It would be all Congress could do to manage that situation daily threatening national security... A hardened bitch like Hillary? Not so much.

Gotta ask yourselves this: With all the leaked emails, where are Trump's? :eusa_whistle:

Why didn't they hack Trump and put his emails out there?

If the media were really in the bag for Hillary, then NBC would have released all the tapes from the Apprentice. You think Trump only revealed his true self once on a hot mic?

Russians have engaged in criminal activities to help Trump.

Red state districts are back to their old tricks, suppressing the black vote.

How is this rigged in Hillary's favor?

^^ I know right? How could anyone in Trump's camp have missed that the public is suspicious about a COMPLETE VACUUM of mention of Trump's emails, even when he's admitted ties to Russia AND he's admitted not paying a dime in federal taxes for years?? At his income? That alone should've been a warrant to search his emails.

Forum List

Back