The ruble 🐷 🇷🇺 is now at its lowest value in history . 87.5 rubles to USD today compared to 85 rubles to USD on Monday.

I almost got confused for a second....then I seen that you were using the Euro instead of the Dollar.
(I once played heavily with the Forex).

There's another way to measure a currency vx other currencies that is similar to What I called a RMS. (Root means squared)

But basically it measures the value of the other currencies against a target currency and watches for movement against a larger number of them. And if you catch the movement correctly then you can make a LOT of money in the trading of currencies.
But like most situations you never want to catch or hold a falling knife.

BRICS is not even close to having a collective currency despite Putin's best wishes. Brazil and CCP refuse to give up their controls and Russia just wants their money to be given to him....as if they are that stupid.

I almost got confused for a second....then I seen that you were using the Euro instead of the Dollar.

There's another way to measure a currency vx other currencies that is similar to What I called a RMS. (Root means squared)

But basically it measures the value of the other currencies against a target currency and watches for movement against a larger number of them. And if you catch the movement correctly then you can make a LOT of money in the trading of currencies.

BRICS is not even close to having a collective currency despite Putin's best wishes. Brazil and CCP refuse to give up their controls and Russia just wants their money to be given to him....as if they are that stupid.
What is interesting is that clearly the Moscow central bank have been intervening using a lot of foreign currency reserves to stabilise the Ruble. Yet still it climbs... Surely the central bank knows that it can’t take on the market (as the Bank of England learnt in ‘92).
what can Moscow pensioners feel today ? Taste of their Youth , year 1991 :icon_lol:

It's not looking good....
We might have a tomorrow....not looking good at the moment.

What is interesting is that clearly the Moscow central bank have been intervening using a lot of foreign currency reserves to stabilise the Ruble. Yet still it climbs... Surely the central bank knows that it can’t take on the market (as the Bank of England learnt in ‘92).
what can Moscow pensioners feel today ? Taste of their Youth , year 1991 :icon_lol:

Yes, Putin has been doing that so the average person won't feel the effects of the war. Only the poorest members and regions of Russian society are drafted into the military while prices for food has actually dropped. The wealthy are protected.

Most people in Russia feel no real pinch or difference from being on a war footing....by Putin's design.
However he can't keep this up for too much longer. And this protection is going to cost him in the long run when a cascade failure begins. At the current heading we are talking about a return to complete chaos of Russia and their supporting nations....complete insolvency.
Meaning 1,000s of nuclear weapons with no governing authority protecting them from getting into the hands of madmen.

the euro rate on the Moscow Exchange rose above 99 rubles

Now it's at 102 rubles to a dollar. My god, Moscow horde is not doing well 🐐. I bet putin wishes he could take back his "Kyiv in 3 days" speech , BUT ITS WAY TOO LATE :icon_lol:

Yeah...
Basically it doesn't matter anymore. Doesn't matter if Russia wins or loses at this point. The whole world has lost.

Russia is completely insolvent. It's already deep in debt with little to no reserves left. No one willing to risk investment capital so Russia can earn money either. The government is gone....just not dead yet. Soldiers/police/guards who don't get paid stop showing up to work.

Meaning that 1000s of nuclear weapons are going to be available for every tin pot PMC to use for extortion and blackmail.

F0WENQxXoAALbjA

Yeah...
Basically it doesn't matter anymore. Doesn't matter if Russia wins or loses at this point. The whole world has lost.

Russia is completely insolvent. It's already deep in debt with little to no reserves left. No one willing to risk investment capital so Russia can earn money either. The government is gone....just not dead yet. Soldiers/police/guards who don't get paid stop showing up to work.

Meaning that 1000s of nuclear weapons are going to be available for every tin pot PMC to use for extortion and blackmail.
i dont think so , decolonization is a natural process, UK /France did it in 40s. Backward Moscow Mongol empire (ulus) is doing it now , we´d get it done in 1991, we didn´t we missed the opprosutity , but this time this job will be done

Last edited:
Yeah...

ps
Hindus and Commie hans DONT PAY THE REAL CASH , THEY PAY MONOPOLY DOLLARS instead

"Everything is going according to plan." Saddam Putsein

350 million Americans defending 500 million Europeans from 124 million poor , barbaric Muscovites . It's a absurd situation ....

Forum List

Back