The Rise of the Biden Republicans

Biden isn't the President. it is just an illusion on stage.

giphy (1).gif

From the OP LINK:

You have this battle kind of in the mainstream between Reagan Democrats—who voted for Reagan, came back to vote for Bill Clinton, some voted for Obama—and a whole new set of voters brought in by Trump,” says Greenberg.

In both 2016 and 2020, Trump brought in new voters—people animated by “white nationalism and racial resentment, and whose overwhelming motivation is a deep worry that Black people and immigrants will control the country,” and who are “voting straight-ticket [Republican] to ‘save the country,’” says Greenberg. But by courting those votes, Republicans risk pushing the Biden Republicans further into the Democratic side of the ledger.

If the GOP continues to paint moderates and non Trump conservatives as RINOS, this trend may continue for a while...

If the GOP continues to paint moderates and non Trump conservatives as RINOS, this trend may continue for a while...
Hard to imagine them changing any time soon. The "RINO" label had been implanted in them by talk radio long before Trump showed up.

I'm convinced now that these people are so intellectually calcified that they're more Trumpy than Trump himself. Did you see those interviews with the Trumpsters who said they still won't get vaccinated even though he (kind of) supported it? They are completely on their own planet now.

Biden is the most popular president ever. He won by a bazillion votes. Everytime he speaks, the masses hang on every word. Everywhere I go I can't escape the sound of people singing his praises. Other Democrats need to bend the knee to his greatness.
Biden's doing alright..just delivered a huge legislative victory to the people...and his popularity is at heights never reached by ..errr...you know..that other guy~
It appears he's in the driver's seat..and unlike his predecessor, he knows how to drive.
I hope they dont let him drive. That old fool can't stand at a podium without zoning out

Hard to imagine them changing any time soon. The "RINO" label had been implanted in them by talk radio long before Trump showed up.
RINOs and fallen RINOs like you are people who are republicans when you get your way.

such as Romney in 2012 who wanted the repub base to support him

or in a different party michelle obama who was never proud of America till her husband won the democrat party nomination

But in romney’s case he turned RINO when trump was nominated in 2016 and never looked back

So you want things given to you but never return the favor

I'm convinced now that these people are so intellectually calcified that they're more Trumpy than Trump himself. Did you see those interviews with the Trumpsters who said they still won't get vaccinated even though he (kind of) supported it? They are completely on their own planet now.

Agreed, but prior to Trump, the majority of republicans did follow Reagan’s eleventh commandment. People like Sen Collins were never vilified by their own party. Now, it’s a purity test. Those who fulminate against Trump no matter how conservative their voting records are considered anathema. Its absolute fealty to the Donald or face a primary from one of his myrmidons.

Last edited:
Biden is the most popular president ever. He won by a bazillion votes. Everytime he speaks, the masses hang on every word. Everywhere I go I can't escape the sound of people singing his praises. Other Democrats need to bend the knee to his greatness.
Biden's doing alright..just delivered a huge legislative victory to the people...and his popularity is at heights never reached by ..errr...you know..that other guy~
It appears he's in the driver's seat..and unlike his predecessor, he knows how to drive.

When my grandmother started acting and speaking like Dementia Riddled *Joe, we took her car for her safety and the safety of others. Way too dangerous to be on the road.

Agreed, but prior to Trump, the majority of republicans did flow Reagan’s eleventh commandment. People like Sen Collins were never vilified by their own party. Now, it’s a purity test. Those who fulminate against Trump no matter how conservative their voting record are consider anathema. Its absolute fealty to the Donald or face a primary from one of his myrmidons.
Yeah, agreed. The way I see it, Trump's appearance just opened the floodgates. This had been building for a long time, this anger, frustration and paranoia.

And it just took, of all freakin' people, a damaged, flamboyant, hypersensitive, juvenile, bullshitting New York elitist to set it all off.

Who knew? Just incredible.

Forum List

Back