The right won’t go quietly into the night

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
You Stalinist have destroyed everything from Hollywood, sports , Educational system , Police ,media to every major city to all decency and honor . You have even erased white history
You have even destroyed the internet !!

I used to not care because you stayed in your 20 sewer pipe states ,but like all viruses - you only expand into New areas.

I have zero military training I never shot a pistol In my life !!
I do have me shotgun !! I have trained in Krav Maga and doing mma and I am ready to defend what is left
You maggots of humanity must face justice

I have zero military training I never shot a pistol In my life !!
I do have me shotgun !! I have trained in Krav Maga and doing mma and I am ready to defend what is left
You maggots of humanity must face justice
Youre running late
You needs ya some arms an ammo an range time ...cause no one is coming to save me ,you ,or aunt Sally ...I would give ya a couple of mine but unfortunately I lost them all in a tragic boating accident .

wordsssssszzz.png

So after four years of MAGA, everything is still shitty?
It’s good but a “ blue Bolshevik wave “‘will turn America into the USSR
Yeah, yeah, Bolshevik Democrats and Nazi Republicans. No offence but from below the bomb bay you don´t even see a difference.
We support the Constitution and Democracy
You support Marxism and Fascism
I generally support the well-being of people. People might go marxist when freedom is a hoax only the wealthy can afford. I am not marxist though, I support what is called "public-minded market economy", which neither rules out private nor socialized business.

Forum List

Back