The right wing Psalm

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
As Easter weekend approaches, let us recite the right wing Psalm:

Donald is my Shepherd, I shall not want, he leadeth me beside hydroxychloroquine. He restoreth my place at his rallies. Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of Liberalism, I shall fear no immigrants, for Donald is with me, his wall and his bimbo's they comfort me. He has his minions prepare a table for me at McDonalds, he anointed my head with Mac sauce, my milkshake cup runneth over. Surely Karen McDougal and Stormy Daniels will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in my own place forever (because his security people would shoot me if I came within 100 miles of Mar a Lago!) :bye1:

Donald is my Shepherd, I shall not want, he leadeth me beside hydroxychloroquine. He restoreth my place at his rallies. Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of Liberalism, I shall fear no immigrants, for Donald is with me, his wall and his bimbo's they comfort me. He has his minions prepare a table for me at McDonalds, he anointed my head with Mac sauce, my milkshake cup runneth over. Surely Karen McDougal and Stormy Daniels will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in my own place forever (because his security people would shoot me if I came within 100 miles of Mar a Lago!) :bye1:

Donald Trump broke you. Permanently.

LOL

6cpp3x.jpg

That's a really stupid thing to say. No wonder you're looking in the mirror with that emoji.

When loathsome is a monument to understatement.

Brilliant!

…says the ODS-HDS-BDS sufferer!
When was the last time you saw me start a thread about any of them? Obsessing over someone who no longer holds any political office is more the domain of the OP and those like him. Trump is not only living rent free in there head he built a fucking high rise in there.

When was the last time you saw me start a thread about any of them? Obsessing over someone who no longer holds any political office is more the domain of the OP and those like him. Trump is not only living rent free in there head he built a fucking high rise in there.
Your fellow travelers then. My apologies, but you keep sketchy company.

Your fellow travelers then. My apologies, but you keep sketchy company.
Can say the same about you. Trump currently holds no political office is not running for one has not announced he has any plans to. Trump is still banned from social media he puts out statements that do not have anything close to the impact his tweets did he still does rallies which no major network is airing he has no major impact on policy either foreign or domestic. Despite all of this there are numerous threads started about Trump primarily but not exclusively from the left.

Forum List

Back