The right of self-defense in America. Have Democrat judges and politicians completely lost their mind?

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022

there are multiple examples of above what appears to be self-defense. Including an elderly white man , George Kelly defending his home from a illegal migrant. The elderly man shot the illegal migrant…. Extraordinarily when the judge imposed a $1 million bill for the other the man a go fund me site was set up to help the man but go fund me shut the state down. A clear-cut left-wing far left bias from go fund me. This was in Arizona where home owners are allowed to shoot trespassers. Now we don’t know the exact full details perhaps the illegal migrant was attempting to steal something or hurt somebody but we have the law. And we also have other cases in the video above from Tucker Carlson showing us some very concerning issues in America. The right to self-defense ls under siege

There was a case of a man who stormed into a restaurant with a gun. The gun was fake but of course nobody could’ve known that. Just imagine the sheer terror of it. One of the patrons of the restaurant happened to have a gun and when he had the moment he shot that would be robber. Extraordinarily the shooter is now facing charges.

Last edited:

there are multiple examples of above what appears to be self-defense. Including an elderly white man , George Kelly defending his home from a illegal migrant. The elderly man shot the illegal migrant…. Extraordinarily when the judge imposed a $1 million bill for the other the man a go fund me site was set up to help the man but go fund me shut the state down. A clear-cut left-wing far left bias from go fund me. This was in Arizona where home owners are allowed to shoot trespassers. Now we don’t know the exact full details perhaps the illegal migrant was attempting to steal something or hurt somebody but we have the law. And we also have other cases in the video above from Tucker Carlson showing us some very concerning issues in America. The right to self-defense ls under siege

There was a case of a man who stormed into a restaurant with a gun. The gun was fake but of course nobody could’ve known that. Just imagine the sheer terror of it. One of the patrons of the restaurant happen to have a gun and we hit when he had the moment he shot that would be robber. Extraordinarily the shooter is now facing charges.

Lawfare has been a tool of the left for decades now.....they used to just use it against Republican politicians...now they are turning it on regular citizens.......

There was a case of a man who stormed into a restaurant with a gun. The gun was fake but of course nobody could’ve known that. Just imagine the sheer terror of it. One of the patrons of the restaurant happened to have a gun and when he had the moment he shot that would be robber. Extraordinarily the shooter is now facing charges.

When you quit shooting kids , or you quit shooting up stores, churches, etc. that when we know that republicans want to change.

When you quit shooting kids , or you quit shooting up stores, churches, etc. that when we know that republicans want to change.
One could still easily watch the boob tube thing in the living room if they ever wanted to watch Fox or little Tucker, right? Have businesses stopped forcing that sort of crap upon their employees and the elderly at lunchtime yet?

Last edited:

Wow, you mean its okay to shoot someone who is trying to do something like come through a broken window whether they are armed or not?

Zero idea how anyone can watch Fox News on a regular basis. Alt-right bias injected into just about every story, even the benign ones. :)
As usual with alt-right media, you have to dig deeper if you want the real story.

Looks like this self-appointed John Wayne shot this migrant out of hand, on open land (not in a house or threatening).
Fry him and move on.

“When you?”

Absolute fucktardation and lies. Drink the whole bottle of bleach with a funnel, and chase it with arsenic.

Why did he appear before a judge in the first place?

This is just a wild guess but maybe it was because apparently officers and prosecutors also believe, based on the evidence they have, that the killing was unlawful.

If he was within the law, the system will reveal that in time.

Got a link? Last I heard, he's facing a grand jury but hasn't been indicted. A criminal referral isn't necessarily unusual in this situation - he did kill someone after all. I personally doubt he'll get charged, but who knows. If he gets charged, I find it very hard to believe he'd get convicted - I'm pretty sure robbery (fake gun or real one) is a felony and IIRC, Texas allows armed citizens to shoot people committing forcible felonies. IANAL, though.

Zero idea how anyone can watch Fox News on a regular basis. Alt-right bias injected into just about every story, even the benign ones. :)
As usual with alt-right media, you have to dig deeper if you want the real story.

Looks like this self-appointed John Wayne shot this migrant out of hand, on open land (not in a house or threatening).
Fry him and move on.

What gets blasted far from daily "news" by all the Tuckers of the world. Kudos to that Fox reporter!
The Associated Press contributed to this report.

Danielle Wallace is a reporter for Fox News Digital covering politics, crime, police and more. Story tips can be sent to [email protected] and on Twitter: @danimwallace.

Fry him and move on.
Self-defense. You don't know exactly where he was shot, or what he was doing, or if he was armed.

Forum List

Back