The Right Needs to Stop Defending Boebert & MTG

don't care. i am not a (D) ... so yer whole 'defense' of the coo coo cray cray 'your side' 'my side ' simply doesn't apply here.

what's yer next deflection?

No deflection. I will directly address your claim of not being a D.

you might not be registered. But you are clearly on their side. YOur denial is stupid.

And your claim of holding your own accountable is bullshit.

No deflection.

you have been deflecting for the past several posts.

I will directly address your claim of not being a D.

& ^^^ there's ^^^ another one.

you might not be registered.

i'm not.

But you are clearly on their side.

there's that 'side' BULLSHIT again. but since trump was installed - on a national level... you betcha i haven't voted for a (R).

but make no mistake - i have voted across the spectrum & i guarantee i have voted for more (R)s than you could ever dream of voting for a (D).

YOur denial is stupid.

lol ... ask if i care about what you think.

And your claim of holding your own accountable is bullshit.

<pfffft>

' my own ' .... you speak outa yer own biased ass; &
thankfully, i am nothing like you.

soooooooooooooo ............. have you come up with any (D) who doxxed an (R)?

how'z about a cartoon depicting the murder of a (R)?

or making 'jokes' that a (R) is a back packing terrorist bomber?

anybody? no?

no you say?

well then...

checkmate.gif

you have been deflecting for the past several posts.

& ^^^ there's ^^^ another one.

i'm not.

there's that 'side' BULLSHIT again. but since trump was installed - on a national level... you betcha i haven't voted for a (R).

but make no mistake - i have voted across the spectrum & i guarantee i have voted for more (R)s than you could ever dream of voting for a (D).

lol ... ask if i care about what you think.

<pfffft>

' my own ' .... you speak outa yer own biased ass; &
thankfully, i am nothing like you.

soooooooooooooo ............. have you come up with any (D) who doxxed an (R)?

how'z about a cartoon depicting the murder of a (R)?

or making 'jokes' that a (R) is a back packing terrorist bomber?

anybody? no?

no you say?

well then...

View attachment 574448

You people have pushed the lie that America is w.s. or wacist and we have had dozens of people killed over the last few years in wide spread race riots by antifa and blm.

That is one very large example. Who and how do you want to hold responsible?

Do not blame Boebert and Greene. Congress was full of those people long before they got there.

Did you happen to read your own post? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:"Because Congress was full of these people long before", that means we shouldn't blame Boebert and Greene for the same thing? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

she's outa her fucking goard.
And dangerous to the institutions.

And by the way, she comes from a small town in Georgia, which used to be home to the largest mental hospital in the world, at one time.

And dangerous to the institutions.

And by the way, she comes from a small town in Georgia, which used to be home to the largest mental hospital in the world, at one time.

now i get it .... she escaped.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
This entire bidness is one-sided crapola.Omar never was held accountable
for lying about her brother.Her 2nd husband Ahmed Elmi has a 99.99998 chance
of being her sibling { brother }.
Screw what Snopes finds a way to explain.
Omar is 100 % Troublemaker.Take the G-damned Turbin off also.
She a stoolie { Tattles on those she views as rivals }.
That's a sort of Mata Hari style person.She's treated with kid gloves the same way
Obama was.If EO 13489 is any indication.Obama's Very first Executive Order.
Within 24 hrs. of being sworn-in on January 20th 2009.
It seals all of Obama's personals.Every School record/application.
Every place requiring a passport.Even his Illinois State Senator memos.
Keith Ellison was another priviliged Pol.
Everything we know about the persistent but unproven rumors that Rep. Ilhan Omar married her brother You're pissed because you can't prove it, so you dismiss your accusations and blame her anyway. That's to be grounded in hate, not honesty.

And there we have one big fail on your part. Thanks.

only in yer cemented myopic mind.

Let's see, another.

last one CB or go start a ton of threads re: all yer deflections; one by one.

Mmm, Rittenhouse. YOu people,

YOU people....

including the fucking President talked a lot of shit on this kid.

he was asked a di-rect question, so he answered it based on his own feelings. <psssst> he can do that you know. but he also called for calm b4 the verdict AND then called for calm after. not donny though....

Now his life is in ruins, because of it.

wrong. his life isn't in ruins - but what happens from the day he was let loose, to whatever happens in the future will be his own doing.

his own lawyer said it would be in his own self interest to lie low for a while. don't go out & be an asshole ( like george zimmerman did ) that would keep his profile in the news.

he didn't listen at 1st, so the repercussions are his own doing . he is still alive, still breathing, & hopefully - he'll make something of himself in a real meaningful way. his lawyer said he shouldn't go on campus, right now ... did he listen? nope. now he had to drop out.
Who do you want to hold responsible?

for what exactly? has he been threatened in any way? hopefully he won't continue to be stupid & fan the flames by going on the rw spin machine pundit's shows & for fuck's sake, not be used & exploited by the nuts in congress wanting him to be an intern.

You people have pushed the lie that America is w.s. or wacist and we have had dozens of people killed over the last few years in wide spread race riots by antifa and blm.

That is one very large example. Who and how do you want to hold responsible?

You tell us.

only in yer cemented myopic mind.

last one CB or go start a ton of threads re: all yer deflections; one by one.

YOU people....

he was asked a di-rect question, so he answered it based on his own feelings. <psssst> he can do that you know. but he also called for calm b4 the verdict AND then called for calm after. not donny though....

wrong. his life isn't in ruins - but what happens from the day he was let loose, to whatever happens in the future will be his own doing.

his own lawyer said it would be in his own self interest to lie low for a while. don't go out & be an asshole ( like george zimmerman did ) that would keep his profile in the news.

he didn't listen at 1st, so the repercussions are his own doing . he is still alive, still breathing, & hopefully - he'll make something of himself in a real meaningful way. his lawyer said he shouldn't go on campus, right now ... did he listen? nope. now he had to drop out.

for what exactly? has he been threatened in any way? hopefully he won't continue to be stupid & fan the flames by going on the rw spin machine pundit's shows & for fuck's sake, not be used & exploited by the nuts in congress wanting him to be an intern.

The lawyer is wrong. You lie low, you let your enemies define you. To a great extent they will anyways, but some pushback is better than no pushback.

He already had to drop his college classes. His hopes of a le. career are dashed. No p.d. would dare hire him. All the big citie dept. are closed to him due to evil dems. YOur side again.

You tell us.

1. The most peaceful claim is fucking nonsense.

2. That those who are arrested tend to be left leaning criminals, instead of professional political activists is relevant but not really.

The lawyer is wrong. You lie low, you let your enemies define you. To a great extent they will anyways, but some pushback is better than no pushback.

how'z that working out for him?

He already had to drop his college classes.

he didn'y hafta do that, had he listened to the lawyer that got him his freedom. something tells me, his lawyer is smarter than him.

His hopes of a le. career are dashed.

whatever that is.

No p.d. would dare hire him.

thank god. just like zimmerman.

All the big citie dept. are closed to him due to evil dems.

due to what he did. he had no reason to be where he was. nobody forced him to go across state lines.

period.

YOur side again.

you're dismissed.

how'z that working out for him?

he didn'y hafta do that, had he listened to the lawyer that got him his freedom. something tells me, his lawyer is smarter than him.

whatever that is.

thank god. just like zimmerman.

due to what he did. he had no reason to be where he was. nobody forced him to go across state lines.

period.

you're dismissed.

Nope. If this trial never happened, or was never turned into a media event, he could have had the life he originally planned.

By the shit you were talking not long ago, you should support someone beign held accountable.

1. The most peaceful claim is fucking nonsense.

2. That those who are arrested tend to be left leaning criminals, instead of professional political activists is relevant but not really.
As always, you are consistently great for one thing, "failed arguments. " Otherwise known as "non-existing."

I mean seriously, you can't do better than that? You are using the weak analogy of "he's got ugly shoes." Shiiiiiit! That's pitiful.

Forum List

Back