The Right Needs to Stop Defending Boebert & MTG

Arrest Warrants Issued for Boebert in Multiple Cases After She Didn’t Show Up for Court Hearings

by
Jason Salzman
posted on
August 20, 2020

Information about the 2016 warrant comes after Colorado Newsline reported last week that Boebert failed to appear for two separate hearings following her 2015 disorderly-conduct arrest at the Country Jam music festival near Grand Junction. A document search shows that the Mesa County court issued a warrant for her arrest in this case as well after she didn’t show up.

In the 2016 case involving the car accident, a letter was sent by the court to Boebert’s home address in Rifle and advised Boebert that a “warrant for your arrest” was issued for “failure to appear on 10/5/16,” in reference to the case.

“You may take care of this matter by contacting the court…and request a new court date,” the letter, dated Oct. 7, 2016, states...

After apparently ignoring the court’s letter, Boebert was arrested four months later, on Feb. 13, 2017, fingerprinted, photographed, and fined $100. The following month, she appeared in court, as ordered, and the matter was settled in a plea bargain, dropping the careless driving charge.

When arrested in 2015 for disorderly conduct, Boebert warned deputies at the time that she had “friends at Fox News.”

Arrest Warrants Issued for Boebert in Multiple Cases After She Didn't Show Up for Court Hearings

View attachment 570120

:auiqs.jpg:

Did Minneapolis Police Arrest U.S. Rep. Ilhan Omar on Suspicion of Trespassing in 2013?

Claim​

In January 2013, future U.S. Rep. Ilhan Omar was arrested on suspicion of trespass in Minneapolis.

Rating​

True

True

The article included what appeared to be an authentic police report. The first two pages matched a document provided to Snopes by Minneapolis city officials, which detailed that Minneapolis police Officers Oscar Macias and Bill Peterson arrested Omar at the Hotel Ivy in downtown Minneapolis, just after midnight on 19 January 2013. She was arrested on suspicion of misdemeanor trespass under Section 609.605 of the Minnesota Statutes and booked into Hennepin County Jail.

A brief description of the arrest stated that:

“[Omar] was given repeated opportunities to leave the hotel on her own free will, however she refused to leave even after being verbally trespassed by uniformed Minneapolis police officers and informed that she would be placed under arrest for trespassing. [Omar] was booked at HCJ [Hennepin County jail] in order to prevent further criminal conduct.”

Playtime, I fully expect you to sputter and fume and insist this is different. Somehow. It just is!!

Idiot.

Did Minneapolis Police Arrest U.S. Rep. Ilhan Omar on Suspicion of Trespassing in 2013?

Claim​

In January 2013, future U.S. Rep. Ilhan Omar was arrested on suspicion of trespass in Minneapolis.

Rating​

True

True

The article included what appeared to be an authentic police report. The first two pages matched a document provided to Snopes by Minneapolis city officials, which detailed that Minneapolis police Officers Oscar Macias and Bill Peterson arrested Omar at the Hotel Ivy in downtown Minneapolis, just after midnight on 19 January 2013. She was arrested on suspicion of misdemeanor trespass under Section 609.605 of the Minnesota Statutes and booked into Hennepin County Jail.

“[Omar] was given repeated opportunities to leave the hotel on her own free will, however she refused to leave even after being verbally trespassed by uniformed Minneapolis police officers and informed that she would be placed under arrest for trespassing. [Omar] was booked at HCJ [Hennepin County jail] in order to prevent further criminal conduct.”

Playtime, I fully expect you to sputter and fume and insist this is different. Somehow. It just is!!

Idiot.
To use an olde fashioned colloquialism:

Oh Snap.

Lauren Boebert's recent comments were nothing short of bigoted and xenophobic and since being elected both she and MTG have a history of being Congressional shock jocks with over the top comments and downright childish playground like behavior. Yet, the right is repeatedly defending these women and point to AOC, Omar, or one of The Squad members every time one of them opens their mouths with something equally absurd or appalling. Instead of embracing this lunacy you should be flat out rejecting it. How about demanding better? How about showing America who the adults are in the room?

I am not a big fan of George W Bush, but one thing he did well was sit back and let the left and the media make utter fools of themselves. They threw every ridiculous sophomoric antic they could at him and instead of responding in kind he just stood back and smiled and let them rant and rave. It worked because he was convincingly reelected. Republicans are heading into what appears to be an election cycle largely in their favor, but people like Boebert and MTG and candidates who may emulate their behavior could only hinder their gains, not help them. Biden was elected to allegedly put an "adult" back in the White House. How about the Republicans bring adults back to Congress? Instead all we have are a Congress full of overgrown children seeing who can outdo each other with reality show style entertainment and shock value. This is not the leadership we need in America.
If you don't cut the shit, I'm going to have the Israelis shoot you with their space laser.

Claim​

Rating​

True

True

Idiot.

“Lauren continued yelling and causing the underage drinkers to become unruly,” an arresting officer said in a statement at the time. “Lauren said multiple times that she had friends at Fox News and that the illegal arrest would be national news.” At the time, Boebert was running Shooters Grill in Rifle, Colo. The story was first reported by Colorado Newsline.

Boebert subsequently missed two court appearances and was arrested again in December 2015. The charge was dismissed.

A year later, in September 2016, Boebert was charged with careless driving and operating an unsafe vehicle after rolling her truck into a ditch, police said. When she failed to show up for court a month later, a warrant was issued for her arrest. She was booked on Feb. 13, 2017. She ultimately pleaded guilty to the unsafe vehicle charge and paid $123.50 in fines and court costs. The careless driving charge was dismissed. The incident was first reported by the Colorado Times Recorder.

“It’s certainly of concern that on a couple of occasions she apparently failed to appear for court,” Tom Silverman, a Democrat and former president of the Colorado Municipal Judges Association, told The Post. “I was disappointed when she was elected.”

None of these pearl clutching stiff necks has actually ever listened to Bobert or MTG in the full context of their comments....
Context this:

"We’re going back to my office, and we get in the elevator, and I see a Capitol Police officer running, hurriedly, to the elevator. I see fret all over his face, and he’s reaching. And I’m like the door is shutting, I can’t open it, what’s happening?" Boebert said. "I look to my left, and there she is. Ilhan Omar. And I said, well, she doesn’t have a backpack, we should be fine."

Of course. You are just too stupid to appreciate it. And yes. You remain worthless.
Being or talking worthless has to be righted.Or explained.
Especially in these Lighted { Pot inhaling dopey times }.
The days of - Animal House - reply's are not enough.
Even though Chris Farley in - Black Sheep - had the right tenor.
Politics Today is Contrived and Dogmatic as if all that is required is
name dropping of some weakling " woke " athlete.
The days of rugged individualism halted on a dime when
Obama assumed office.They have only gotten more ridiculously
craven and tenderfoot.What on earth has taken the place of
Strong-willed Patriots.Like those who joined in unison for the WWII
efforts.Those type American Patriots no longer exist.

Being or talking worthless has to be righted.Or explained.
Especially in these Lighted { Pot inhaling dopey times }.
The days of - Animal House - reply's are not enough.
Even though Chris Farley in - Black Sheep - had the right tenor.
Politics Today is Contrived and Dogmatic as if all that is required is
name dropping of some weakling " woke " athlete.
The days of rugged individualism halted on a dime when
Obama assumed office.They have only gotten more ridiculously
craven and tenderfoot.What on earth has taken the place of
Strong-willed Patriots.Like those who joined in unison for the WWII
efforts.Those type American Patriots no longer exist.
Fascinating.

1638324685371.jpeg

Last edited:
Context this:

"We’re going back to my office, and we get in the elevator, and I see a Capitol Police officer running, hurriedly, to the elevator. I see fret all over his face, and he’s reaching. And I’m like the door is shutting, I can’t open it, what’s happening?" Boebert said. "I look to my left, and there she is. Ilhan Omar. And I said, well, she doesn’t have a backpack, we should be fine."

Boebert probably had pockets full of office supplies.

“Lauren continued yelling and causing the underage drinkers to become unruly,” an arresting officer said in a statement at the time. “Lauren said multiple times that she had friends at Fox News and that the illegal arrest would be national news.” At the time, Boebert was running Shooters Grill in Rifle, Colo. The story was first reported by Colorado Newsline.

Boebert subsequently missed two court appearances and was arrested again in December 2015. The charge was dismissed.

A year later, in September 2016, Boebert was charged with careless driving and operating an unsafe vehicle after rolling her truck into a ditch, police said. When she failed to show up for court a month later, a warrant was issued for her arrest. She was booked on Feb. 13, 2017. She ultimately pleaded guilty to the unsafe vehicle charge and paid $123.50 in fines and court costs. The careless driving charge was dismissed. The incident was first reported by the Colorado Times Recorder.

“It’s certainly of concern that on a couple of occasions she apparently failed to appear for court,” Tom Silverman, a Democrat and former president of the Colorado Municipal Judges Association, told The Post. “I was disappointed when she was elected.”
You just make sure you don't acknowledge Omar's arrest. That would be racist.

Funny is funny. I am consistent. I found Trump to be funny too like when her ragged on Rubio and Jeb Bush and his nicknames were/are great.
After all Trump is from Queens.Like Andrew " Dice " Clay.
I don't like his personality overall.He Boasts too much.Talks too much.
Reads too little.But he Loves America and Americans.And of course himself
and his trappings { Luxury accomodations }.
He's a Fighter not a Poet.He's a Man to be reckoned with.He works
close to 24hrs. a day.I personally would have a hard time conversing with him.
Because he lacks one of the most important virtues.That being Humility.
But he more than makes up for it.
If no man is an Island.Trump is No man.He's an island that needs
constant refurbishing.

Lauren Boebert's recent comments were nothing short of bigoted and xenophobic and since being elected both she and MTG have a history of being Congressional shock jocks with over the top comments and downright childish playground like behavior. Yet, the right is repeatedly defending these women and point to AOC, Omar, or one of The Squad members every time one of them opens their mouths with something equally absurd or appalling. Instead of embracing this lunacy you should be flat out rejecting it. How about demanding better? How about showing America who the adults are in the room?

I am not a big fan of George W Bush, but one thing he did well was sit back and let the left and the media make utter fools of themselves. They threw every ridiculous sophomoric antic they could at him and instead of responding in kind he just stood back and smiled and let them rant and rave. It worked because he was convincingly reelected. Republicans are heading into what appears to be an election cycle largely in their favor, but people like Boebert and MTG and candidates who may emulate their behavior could only hinder their gains, not help them. Biden was elected to allegedly put an "adult" back in the White House. How about the Republicans bring adults back to Congress? Instead all we have are a Congress full of overgrown children seeing who can outdo each other with reality show style entertainment and shock value. This is not the leadership we need in America.
No, I think I will keep defending them. The lapdog Bush give us the Omar’s and AOC’s on the left. Why would anyone want more of that?

As far as jokes about Muslims go who cares if pointing out the failures of their shit religion hurts their feelings. If you don’t like the jokes stop being the fucking joke. Did you actually think the religion of killing innocent people could just rebrand as the religion of peace and we’d all buy that shit? Fuck off and deal with the jokes you deserve.

After all Trump is from Queens.Like Andrew " Dice " Clay.
I don't like his personality overall.He Boasts too much.Talks too much.
Reads too little.But he Loves America and Americans.And of course himself
and his trappings { Luxury accomodations }.
He's a Fighter not a Poet.He's a Man to be reckoned with.He works
close to 24hrs. a day.I personally would have a hard time conversing with him.
Because he lacks one of the most important virtues.That being Humility.
But he more than makes up for it.
If no man is an Island.Trump is No man.He's an island that needs
constant refurbishing.
He entertains me

Context this:

And? Another butthurt leftist with no sense of humor. Boebert said nothing a sane person wouldn’t have laughed off.

"Did you actually think the religion of killing innocent people could just rebrand as the religion of peace and we’d all buy that shit? Fuck off"

Ah, good poster Missouri, you seem oddly uninformed, or perhaps just ill informed.
So, you don't like Islam because its adherents killed innocent people.
OK. We get it.
I think most here can understand your aversion to that particular actvity.
Point taken.

But then, you surely know that that will leave you out of the Christianist stuff too, eh?
After all, those Jesus-believers have performed their share of ummm, unnecessary roughness. No?

Here, lemme give just a few quick highlights from way back when.... to recent:

• Charlemagne cut off the heads of 4,500 who were unwilling to convert to Christianity.
  • Spanish Torquemada burned to death 10,220 who wouldn't convert.
  • The Christianist Chmielnicki massacred 200,000 Jews because, well, because they weren't Christianist.....and didn't wanna be.
  • And then we go to those Christianist hunting down so called 'witches'.... burning or hanging "several hundred thousand" (80% were women)
  • Methodist minister Colonel Chivington slaughtering 500 natives who were trying to surrender at Sand Creek.
  • Christianist clergy in Rwanda pointing out the hiding spots of Tutsis to the Hutu machetes.
  • And then Christianist reverend Jim Jones poisoning 909....and shooting a few others.

Missouri, you can do a not too dis-similar list for Hindus, Buddhist, Jews. Even our locally grown Mormons did their share of 'wet work', so to speak.

See, it gets complicated out there in the world beyond peaceful tranquil Missouri. Stuff happens.
Makes a guy confused as to which religion kills the most innocents.

Forum List

Back