The right and fake news

They did report on the women in the report.

#fakenews
#staged
#fuckyourstupidhashtags
Where? Zander

In the video from the OP, about a minute and a half in the reporter starts to talk and the she says (paraphrasing) "this is a beautiful thing. Muslim mothers are in the streets against terror etc..."
What about the video that was actually reported?

I didn't see that. I just clicked on the video you posted- at the top. She mentions the Muslim mothers.

#fakenews
#staged
#fuckyourstupidhashtags
Where? Zander

In the video from the OP, about a minute and a half in the reporter starts to talk and the she says (paraphrasing) "this is a beautiful thing. Muslim mothers are in the streets against terror etc..."

I didn't see that. I just clicked on the video you posted- at the top. She mentions the Muslim mothers.
Does she mention them in the CNN report?

#fakenews
#staged
#fuckyourstupidhashtags
Where? Zander

Does she mention them in the CNN report?

I don't know, I didn't watch it. It's doesn't mean shit to me. All of the Corporate news networks "stage" reports.

Here ABC reported from a "crime scene" that they concocted.

161104142724-abc-news-780x439.jpg

Fox made it seem like tens of thousands of Iraqi's were toppling the Saddam statue for the American "liberators". Reality- a few hundred.

Saddam_statue.jpg

There are literally hundreds of these .......

Forum List

Back