The Rev. Joseph Lowery, a legendary leader in America's civil rights movement who spoke at President Obama's 2008 inauguration, died Friday at age 98

goodbye you legend!

"yellow can be mellow," "brown can stick around," and "white can embrace what's right"

Good riddance the so called civil rights laws were a huge mistake that has done incalcuable damage to America.

The only bigger mistake was giving the colored folk the right to vote.

The only bigger mistake than that was not following Lincoln's desire to send them back to dere mudderland after he ended slavery.

Troll bait

Lowery was a racial divider

You probably think Peterson is a great man.

I dont know which Peterson you are referring to

Jesse L. Peterson, a boot lickin Sean Hannity flunky.

goodbye you legend!

"yellow can be mellow," "brown can stick around," and "white can embrace what's right"

Here's what I want to do... Open a new thread, with the same title and content, only make a poll "Have you ever heard of Joseph Lowery?" Yes or no.

I'm always amazed by how left-wingers proclaim themselves legendary, and leaders, and it's always someone I've never heard of.

Legendary to whom? A leader who whom?

If you watched Obama's 2008 inauguration, you would have known him. if you paid attention to accomplished black thinkers and pastors, you would have known him.

but you're too much of a racist partisan hack to do that, arent ya!

And the moment he recited that nonsense is when I knew the Administration was hostile.

goodbye you legend!

Good riddance the so called civil rights laws were a huge mistake that has done incalcuable damage to America.

The only bigger mistake than that was not following Lincoln's desire to send them back to dere mudderland after he ended slavery.

That is the conservative position

That was Lincoln's position

That also was the position of the republican party at the time.

That was the position of nearly all whites -- deciding what would be best for the country in solving the negro problem in America. Inertia is why you were born here and not back in Africa

goodbye you legend!

That was Lincoln's position

That also was the position of the republican party at the time.

That was the position of nearly all whites -- deciding what would be best for the country in solving the negro problem in America. Inertia is why you were born here and not back in Africa

That was not the position of nearly all whites because if it were -- they would have sent all former slaves back....

Unless you believe maintaining slavery in the South into perpetuity was the position of nearly all whites in the South -- since they were able to fight a war for it....

But I like how you dic suckers keep making the assertion that the majority of whites hated blacks thru-out the history of our country -- but we as black folks are supposed to idolize these people who hated us because why?

goodbye you legend!

......and these idiots wonder why black folks don't vote republican.

They do though. I know a dozen that do. Only the ones still trapped in the mental illness of left-wing ideology, still vote Democrat. Granted that's the majority of black people, but it's not all of them, not by a long shot.

So that is a dozen out of how many black folks in America.

Right, I don't think that black people are slaves to Democrats, as much as they were in the past.

Again... still a bunch of mindless robots working the plantation for Democrats, I get it. Slavery to Democrats is alive and well in America.

But not nearly as much as the past. I mean, 15 years ago, I didn't know a single Black person anywhere that did not hate Republicans, let alone vote for them.

Now.... not quite as uncommon.

Funny how you leave out the simple fact that black folks were mainly republicans at one point, why did that change?

Why should black folks support a party that is openly racist against them?

And yet they do. Here's a thought, maybe your claims of everyone who disagrees with you, must therefore be racists.... is just BS crap?

It's funny how the vast majority of all KKK members, became democrats, isn't it? Robert Byrd for the win.

goodbye you legend!

They do though. I know a dozen that do. Only the ones still trapped in the mental illness of left-wing ideology, still vote Democrat. Granted that's the majority of black people, but it's not all of them, not by a long shot.

Right, I don't think that black people are slaves to Democrats, as much as they were in the past.

Again... still a bunch of mindless robots working the plantation for Democrats, I get it. Slavery to Democrats is alive and well in America.

But not nearly as much as the past. I mean, 15 years ago, I didn't know a single Black person anywhere that did not hate Republicans, let alone vote for them.

Funny how you leave out the simple fact that black folks were mainly republicans at one point, why did that change?

And yet they do. Here's a thought, maybe your claims of everyone who disagrees with you, must therefore be racists.... is just BS crap?

That's what racist have been saying since this country was founded.

It's funny how the vast majority of all KKK members, became democrats, isn't it? Robert Byrd for the win.

Is that like how all the racist were mainly in the South, a generation latter the children of the racist are now REPUBLICANS.

goodbye you legend!

Is that like how all the racist were mainly in the South, a generation latter the children of the racist are now REPUBLICANS.

Nah, I think most of them are still Democrats.
You just claim they are all Republican, because then you feel better about yourself still be slaves to KKK members.

goodbye you legend!

Nah, I think most of them are still Democrats.
You just claim they are all Republican, because then you feel better about yourself still be slaves to KKK members.

Look at the South today, it is republican with the same mindset as the sheet wearers. That's a fact Jack.

Forum List

Back