The reputation of the American army

Finnish defence have an large standby military at American stratum.

This is Finnish armed forces logo.

Last edited:
This is the military that is supposed to make the Russians hesitant to fight such a formidable force.

Yeah, right!

You just shot off your mouth like you normally do, and once again got caught.

Well, yeah I did shoot of my mouth, I did not watch the video, just went by the picture.

I made a mistake, I am more than man enough to admit when that happens.

This is militia or unofficial mercenaries. Russia has never officially sent troops into the territory of Ukraine.

Is it like the syrian Russian units that attack the us military? Just removing the rank and other id things still doesn't kid anyone. During that little dustup, the Russians lost over 300 casualties. I don't buy that there are no regular russian troops in Ukraine.

Are you saying that the Pentagon coordinated that attack that got their asses handed to them?
I don't know about this case. It was probably some kind of gang.

In fact, all Russian actions were led by the Pentagon. They consulted on all operations, and jointly attacked ISIS

I don't know about this case. It was probably some kind of gang.

In fact, all Russian actions were led by the Pentagon. They consulted on all operations, and jointly attacked ISIS

Yah, just like the Russians in Ukrane also coordinate with the Pentagon. What happened in Syria was one side did something and the other side did something and it turned into a full scale war until one side decided to leave the battle field. And the Russian Troops did not have any insignia on their uniforms. It's called plausible deniability. What it did show is, in a one on one battle, the US will mop the floor with the Russians. Every once in awhile, we allow our Military to do what it knows how to do and no other army on the face of the earth can compete.

Yah, just like the Russians in Ukrane also coordinate with the Pentagon. What happened in Syria was one side did something and the other side did something and it turned into a full scale war until one side decided to leave the battle field. And the Russian Troops did not have any insignia on their uniforms. It's called plausible deniability. What it did show is, in a one on one battle, the US will mop the floor with the Russians. Every once in awhile, we allow our Military to do what it knows how to do and no other army on the face of the earth can compete.
lol I have no doubt that the US military is the strongest in the world. It cannot even be compared with the Russian army, in Russia there is practically no professional army, technically it is many orders of magnitude worse and its funding is about 20 times less.
But now the American army is degrading, faggots have started up there, barbie dolls are in charge of combat units and the Taliban have wiped their feet on them.
This is no longer Reagan's army.

Shocked, I am, truly shocked!

When are you going to admit all of the other things you were wrong about?

Every time I am proven wrong I am more than happy to admit it. But you going "you are wrong" does not really count unless you have something to support it

lol I have no doubt that the US military is the strongest in the world. It cannot even be compared with the Russian army, in Russia there is practically no professional army, technically it is many orders of magnitude worse and its funding is about 20 times less.
But now the American army is degrading, faggots have started up there, barbie dolls are in charge of combat units and the Taliban have wiped their feet on them.
This is no longer Reagan's army.

You keep thinking that. Those Russian Troops (without insignia) thought the same thing and they had over 300 casualties with zero American casualties.

Now, about the Taliban. When your forces were reduced in Afghanistan down to 2500 that wasn't enough to do anything. In fact, it was getting lethal with those few troops. And that was done under the LAST President. So the crap about all that equipment that was left wasn't done by America, it was done by the Afghans themselves.

The US Military has always had gays and lesbians in it. And so has almost every other country since the invention of war. And you seem to be having a problem with the straight females as well. I served with them and found that there were a few that were head and shoulders above MOST men. And it's been that way for many decades that I am aware of.

What you are really saying is "You" are not emotionally nor phsycologically fit to serve.

Formally, in russia, homosexuals should not be enlisted in the army, this was a way to get away from duty, but as a rule it did not work.
Even if someone says that he is a homosexual, they say that not believe in it, because there are always problems with the plan for completing army units , many try to find a way not to serve, so they took not only homosexuals, but even invalids.
at least it was before, I don’t know how it is now.

In Russia, openly admitting to being gay means putting yourself in a very dangerous situation, in some cases with a threat to health and even life.

In Russia, openly admitting to being gay means putting yourself in a very dangerous situation, in some cases with a threat to health and even life.
I think it's the same everywhere, even in Europe. Movie stars and marginals can afford it, among the youth or among the common people you will become an outcast and they will not care about you. Even more so in the US. Will Smith slapped some Russian or Ukrainian for trying to kiss him, even though there was no sexual overtones. Some idiots in Russia declare themselves gay even in the provinces. There are many of them in social networks, and active homosexuals remain respected people in crime.

Вe that as it may, Russians greatly exaggerate their homophobia. This is self-flattery. Russians are quite obedient and cautious. They will almost never openly beat or humiliate perverts. This is more image of "real man" then real thing

Forum List

Back