the republiKlan party keeps America safe...allowing 9-11, Lying us into Iraq, RECORD DEBT, trumpVIRUS, more guns, etc etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
The GOP "allowed" 9/11?

Sure did....so lets elect more gop Idiots

In stark contrast, is part of the Bush-Cheney anti-terrorism record before September 11, 2001:

-- Backed off Clinton administration's anti-terrorism efforts.

-- Shelved the Hart-Rudman report.

-- Appointed new anti-terrorism task force under Dick Cheney. Group did not even meet before 9/11.

-- Called for cuts in anti-terrorism efforts by the Department of Defense

-- Gave no priority to anti-terrorism efforts by Justice Department.

-- Ignored warnings from Sandy Berger and Louis Freeh about the urgency of terrorist threats.

-- Halted Predator drone tracking of Osama bin Laden.

-- Did nothing in wake of August 6 C.I.A. report to president saying Al Qaeda attack by hijack of an airliner almost certain.

-- Bush - knowing about the terrorists' plans to attack in America, warned that terrorists were in flight schools in the US - took a four week vacation.

-- By failing to order any coordination of intelligence data, missed opportunity to stop the 9/11 plot as Clinton-Gore had stopped the millennium plots.

-- Blamed Clinton for 9/11.

You're a partisan hack. The WTC was initially bombed while clinton was in office AND he had the opportunity to take obl but he refused.

The Criminal party/gop says...more guns...less laws....what could possibly go wrong

Australia hasn’t had a mass shooting since 1996, when a gunman opened fire at a tourist resort in Port Arthur, killing 35 people. The government responded by enacting strict gun control legislation, including banning all semi-automatic rifles.
From my heart: MOVE MOTHER FUCKER

Yea....lets elect the Criminal party of Profiteering

Speaking of the klan, say hi to your governor for me!

1653663580336.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back