The republican party isn't racist

no. it doesn't "scare" anyone. it's just bigots always had their house.... blacks who said whatever the masters wanted. you know, like clarence thomas going through school because of affirmative action then trying to take it away form everyone after him.

That was pretty racist of you.

Clarence Thomas in one of the most powerful people in the country. He is appointed for life. He owes no one anything beyond what his character and his professionalism demand of him in relation to his office.

No one is his "master".

A court jester is not a powerful person. Thomas doesn't even seem to have his own opinion about anything. He is truly the stereotypical Negro and is being led around by Scalia like a house boy . He is a Corn-servative though, just SHUCKING his way through his life appointment without a kernel of ambition and forsaking the Black people and the AA that got him there.

Anita Hill told us all we need to know about him. Clarence "Public Hair" Thomas is pure shit.
HAHAHAHA!!! You believed her!!!!!

Everyone believed her except for misogynist rightwingnuts.

Thomas should never have been appointed to the bench. It was pure spite

Allow me to finish the statement for you. ..................and besides that he is an educated conservative black man. We Democrats can't have anyone in the Supreme Court like that.

I think the problem for many Democrats is that Ben Carson might be a competent black president.

I think the RepubliKlans fear that even more!

Is that why he is second in the polls? LOL
Aww, those polls are probably rigged. Carson's results just serve as an indicator of who Trump's Vice President will be. That is, IF Trump get;t the nomination and subsequently wins the presidency. Two long shots!

Yep. If you have information that contradicts your preconceived notions, don't question your assumptions, dismiss the information.
Getting back to Too Tall's quip about Carson being second in the polls:

It looks like more "conservatives" fit the model I alluded to when I said the republiKlans fear that Carson might be a competent president even more than the democrats do. Otherwise he would be #1 in the polls.

Or it could be that Trump is the one that seized control of the news cycle by his aggressive stance on policies that most mainstream GOP politicians are afraid to tackle.

Didn't everyone in the free world see the filthy racist cartoons in major newspapers depicting Dr. Condie Rice as a grotesque slave mammy after she was appointed Secretary of State? Nobody on the left was prosecuted or even apologized. The segregationists who tried to derail the civil rights legislation in the 60's were democrats. A beloved old democrat U.S. senator was a ranking member of the KKK. The left freaking lynched effigies of President Bush but any criticism of Barry Hussein is seen as racism. That's how the liberals have it rigged.

Please read this permalink to address you mental malady:

Here is a preview of what you will find:

Conservatives opposed:
The Emancipation Proclamation
The 13th Amendment
The 14th Amendment
The 15th Amendment
The Reconstruction Act of 1867
The Civil Rights of 1866
The Enforcement Act of 1870
The Forced Act of 1871
The Ku Klux Klan Act of 1871
The Civil Rights Act of 1875
The Civil Rights Act of 1957
The Civil Rights Act of 1960
The United State Civil Rights Commission
What nonsense. Every bit a freedom black people have in this country is in spite of democrats. Yet there are idiots like you who are led by the racist nose with them just changing the name.... it is still a lie dip shit. It was democrats who founded the KKK not conservatives it was democrats that passed Jim crow laws not conservatives it was democrats who segregated government. It was democrats who push abortion for black people to control thier population. It is democrats who run the inner city schools where a majority of black people have substandard education. All the evidence in the world is right there and yet you are so fucking stupid and filled with victim hood that you can't see it. A republican freed the black slaves yet it was thier own leadership who put the chains back on

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
"The republican party isn't racist"

No, it's not.

But racists and bigots nonetheless find refuge among the ranks of republicans and conservatives, where most racists vote republican and identify as conservative.

It's incumbent, therefore, upon republicans and conservatives to examine their dogma and political agenda to discover why they attract racists and bigots, and find a resolution to the problem.
That's funny but what party did Byrd serve in till he died? Your lies are getting really old

Last edited:
no. it doesn't "scare" anyone. it's just bigots always had their house.... blacks who said whatever the masters wanted. you know, like clarence thomas going through school because of affirmative action then trying to take it away form everyone after him.

That was pretty racist of you.

Clarence Thomas in one of the most powerful people in the country. He is appointed for life. He owes no one anything beyond what his character and his professionalism demand of him in relation to his office.

No one is his "master".

A court jester is not a powerful person. Thomas doesn't even seem to have his own opinion about anything. He is truly the stereotypical Negro and is being led around by Scalia like a house boy . He is a Corn-servative though, just SHUCKING his way through his life appointment without a kernel of ambition and forsaking the Black people and the AA that got him there.

Anita Hill told us all we need to know about him. Clarence "Public Hair" Thomas is pure shit.
HAHAHAHA!!! You believed her!!!!!

Everyone believed her except for misogynist rightwingnuts.

Not quite, but whatever helps you sleep at night.

Thomas should never have been appointed to the bench. It was pure spite
Since when is it spite for a president to appoint a fair-minded justice who generally agrees with him?

Since you appear to agree with Hillary that harassed women have the right to be believed, what do you think of Bubba Clinton's adventures re the fairer sex and Hillary's participation in the "nuts and sluts" defense?

Last edited:
Didn't everyone in the free world see the filthy racist cartoons in major newspapers depicting Dr. Condie Rice as a grotesque slave mammy after she was appointed Secretary of State? Nobody on the left was prosecuted or even apologized. The segregationists who tried to derail the civil rights legislation in the 60's were democrats. A beloved old democrat U.S. senator was a ranking member of the KKK. The left freaking lynched effigies of President Bush but any criticism of Barry Hussein is seen as racism. That's how the liberals have it rigged.

Conservatives opposed:
The 13th Amendment
The 14th Amendment
The 15th Amendment
The Civil Rights of 1866
The Forced Act of 1871
What nonsense. Every bit a freedom black people have in this country is in spite of democrats. Yet there are idiots like you who are led by the racist nose with them just changing the name.... it is still a lie dip shit. It was democrats who founded the KKK not conservatives it was democrats that passed Jim crow laws not conservatives it was democrats who segregated government. It was democrats who push abortion for black people to control thier population. It is democrats who run the inner city schools where a majority of black people have substandard education. All the evidence in the world is right there and yet you are so fucking stupid and filled with victim hood that you can't see it. A republican freed the black slaves yet it was thier own leadership who put the chains back on

I am beginning to see how our education system is failing even the children of "conservatives." You just assume the words "democrat" and "conservative" are mutually exclusive. How did you become so miseducated? The Southern Democrats who orchestrated slavery, Jim Crow and anti-civil rights strategies were social conservatives. And, yes, I suspect some Southern White democrats still exist and have retained those sentiments. However, the Southern Republicans now claim to be conservatives too! What are we to make of that? Are there two conservative political factions operating in the South now... one democratic and the other GOP?

Aww, those polls are probably rigged. Carson's results just serve as an indicator of who Trump's Vice President will be. That is, IF Trump get;t the nomination and subsequently wins the presidency. Two long shots!

Yep. If you have information that contradicts your preconceived notions, don't question your assumptions, dismiss the information.

It looks like more "conservatives" fit the model I alluded to when I said the republiKlans fear that Carson might be a competent president even more than the democrats do. Otherwise he would be #1 in the polls.

Of course that makes sense. LOL That is why that bunch of racist Republicans have Carson well ahead of 14 other white candidates. There are fools and there are damned fools. You make the latter category.

Your use of the non-word republiKlans reminds me that the KKK was all Democrats.

You fail to realize that neither the GOP or the Democratic Party are political monoliths with diametrically opposing world-views. Some members of the GOP are truly Republicans ..like Justice Roberts and Ben Carson. Others, like Ronald Reagan or David Duke are RepubliKlans.

Do you even know the nefarious factions with whom you have aligned yourself by self identifying as a RW conservative? The KKK, like Reagan, jumped off the Democratic Party rolls long ago and joined up with your side: the GOP. I am no fool. It just seems that way to ignorant idiots like you who don't have a clue about anything.
1908492_10153521639089554_7634096565668128700_n__1.22723.jpg

Just in case you are too uniformed to know who David Duke is, here is a free bonus for ya:

david-duke1.22724.jpg
I know that David Duke ran and was elected to a state office in Louisiana as a Republican without the RNC or a single Republican politician endorsing him. You probably are too fucking ignorant to know that.
Yet, when he made his bid for governor on the GOP ticket, a majority of Whites voted for him. Watch out, my ignorance is making a monkey out of you! BTW, he lost anyway, thanks to the efforts of decent liberal whites , conservative/liberal blacks and others.

Of course that makes sense. LOL That is why that bunch of racist Republicans have Carson well ahead of 14 other white candidates. There are fools and there are damned fools. You make the latter category.

Your use of the non-word republiKlans reminds me that the KKK was all Democrats.

You fail to realize that neither the GOP or the Democratic Party are political monoliths with diametrically opposing world-views. Some members of the GOP are truly Republicans ..like Justice Roberts and Ben Carson. Others, like Ronald Reagan or David Duke are RepubliKlans.

Do you even know the nefarious factions with whom you have aligned yourself by self identifying as a RW conservative? The KKK, like Reagan, jumped off the Democratic Party rolls long ago and joined up with your side: the GOP. I am no fool. It just seems that way to ignorant idiots like you who don't have a clue about anything.

Just in case you are too uniformed to know who David Duke is, here is a free bonus for ya:

david-duke1.22724.jpg
I know that David Duke ran and was elected to a state office in Louisiana as a Republican without the RNC or a single Republican politician endorsing him. You probably are too fucking ignorant to know that.
Yet, when he made his bid for governor on the GOP ticket, a majority of Whites voted for him. Watch out, my ignorance is making a monkey out of you! BTW, he lost anyway, thanks to the efforts of decent liberal whites , conservative/liberal blacks and others.

Duke ran for public office both as a Democrat and as a Republican at least 6 times in the state of Louisiana and never once got the endorsement of a single Republican politician or organization. In fact, they always endorsed one of his opponents. He was successful on time for state Senator when his opponent endorsed raising taxes. In case you didn't know it, there are many racist Democrats in Louisiana, many in or sympathetic too that great Democrat organization (the KKK) that crossed the line and voted for him as well as those that don't like their taxes raised.

Conservatives opposed:
The 13th Amendment
The 14th Amendment
The 15th Amendment
The Civil Rights of 1866
The Forced Act of 1871

I am beginning to see how our education system is failing even the children of "conservatives." You just assume the words "democrat" and "conservative" are mutually exclusive. How did you become so miseducated? The Southern Democrats who orchestrated slavery, Jim Crow and anti-civil rights strategies were social conservatives. And, yes, I suspect some Southern White democrats still exist and have retained those sentiments. However, the Southern Republicans now claim to be conservatives too! What are we to make of that? Are there two conservative political factions operating in the South now... one democratic and the other GOP?
They are exclusive. Conservatives believe in liberty democrats believe in servitude. Conservatives believe all Americans be treated the same democrats think we should all be in specific categories. I could go on and on but it will be a waste because you are to stupid and to filled with racism to see it.

Conservatives opposed:
The 13th Amendment
The 14th Amendment
The 15th Amendment
The Civil Rights of 1866
The Forced Act of 1871

you should probably seek help for both your delusions and your ignorance.

and really, someone as stupid ignorant and dishonest as you really shouldn't be opining on others' intellect.

Conservatives opposed:
The 13th Amendment
The 14th Amendment
The 15th Amendment
The Civil Rights of 1866
The Forced Act of 1871

and really, someone as stupid ignorant and dishonest as you really shouldn't be opining on others' intellect.

You should look in the mirror if you want to see stupid, ignorant and dishonest.

Conservatives opposed:
The 13th Amendment
The 14th Amendment
The 15th Amendment
The Civil Rights of 1866
The Forced Act of 1871

Ignorance means lack of knowlage. Nothing I posted was ignorant. It was full of actual knowlage and truth. the ignorant one here is you.

david-duke1.22724.jpg

Duke ran for public office both as a Democrat and as a Republican at least 6 times in the state of Louisiana and never once got the endorsement of a single Republican politician or organization. In fact, they always endorsed one of his opponents. He was successful on time for state Senator when his opponent endorsed raising taxes. In case you didn't know it, there are many racist Democrats in Louisiana, many in or sympathetic too that great Democrat organization (the KKK) that crossed the line and voted for him as well as those that don't like their taxes raised.
Whether the GOP endorsed him or not publicly, Duke was last seen smeared in GOP elephant shit. If it looks like and elephant, smells like an elephant and walks like an elephant, its an elephant...a GOP elephant. Perhaps he is a Jackass in elephant clothing but that didn't keep other racist Jackasses from donning their elephant costumes too.

Conservatives opposed:
The 13th Amendment
The 14th Amendment
The 15th Amendment
The Civil Rights of 1866
The Forced Act of 1871

They are exclusive. Conservatives believe in liberty democrats believe in servitude. Conservatives believe all Americans be treated the same democrats think we should all be in specific categories. I could go on and on but it will be a waste because you are to stupid and to filled with racism to see it.

There you go again, talking out yer arse! I guess it is time for a link to back my premise:

Conservative Democrat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In American politics, a conservative Democrat is a member of the Democratic Party with conservative political views, or with views relatively conservative with respect to those of the national party. While such members of the Democratic Party can be found throughout the nation, actual elected officials are disproportionately found within the Southern states, and to a lesser extent within rural regions of the United States generally, more commonly in the West.

21st century conservative Democrats are similar to liberal Republican counterparts, in that both became political minorities after their respective political parties underwent a major political realignment which began to gain speed in 1964. Prior to 1964, both parties had their liberal, moderate, and conservative wings, each of them influential in both parties; PresidentFranklin D. Roosevelt had proposed a realignment of the parties in the 1940s, though the trends which brought it about did not accelerate until two decades later. During this period, conservative Democrats formed the Democratic half of theconservative coalition. After 1964, the conservative wing assumed a greater presence in the Republican Party, although it did not become the mainstay of the party until the nomination of Ronald Reagan in 1980.

Conservatives opposed:
The 13th Amendment
The 14th Amendment
The 15th Amendment
The Civil Rights of 1866
The Forced Act of 1871

There you go again, talking out yer arse! I guess it is time for a link to back my premise:

In American politics, a conservative Democrat is a member of the Democratic Party with conservative political views, or with views relatively conservative with respect to those of the national party. While such members of the Democratic Party can be found throughout the nation, actual elected officials are disproportionately found within the Southern states, and to a lesser extent within rural regions of the United States generally, more commonly in the West.

21st century conservative Democrats are similar to liberal Republican counterparts, in that both became political minorities after their respective political parties underwent a major political realignment which began to gain speed in 1964. Prior to 1964, both parties had their liberal, moderate, and conservative wings, each of them influential in both parties; PresidentFranklin D. Roosevelt had proposed a realignment of the parties in the 1940s, though the trends which brought it about did not accelerate until two decades later. During this period, conservative Democrats formed the Democratic half of theconservative coalition. After 1964, the conservative wing assumed a greater presence in the Republican Party, although it did not become the mainstay of the party until the nomination of Ronald Reagan in 1980.

How does it make you feel to know that you support the party of lynching?:dunno:

Conservatives opposed:
The 13th Amendment
The 14th Amendment
The 15th Amendment
The Civil Rights of 1866
The Forced Act of 1871

Do you still believe in Santa as well?

Conservatives opposed:
The 13th Amendment
The 14th Amendment
The 15th Amendment
The Civil Rights of 1866
The Forced Act of 1871

How does it make you feel to know that you support the party of lynching?:dunno:

What Party is that? I know white male conservatives lynched people...
But that was when MOST conservative democrats were White males.. Today's Democratic Party is mostly Blacks, Hispanics, Jews Asians and White women. Most White male conservatives ( the dangerous guys) are now GOP!

Conservatives opposed:
The 13th Amendment
The 14th Amendment
The 15th Amendment
The Civil Rights of 1866
The Forced Act of 1871

Do you still believe in Santa as well?

Can't dispute it , huh? But you just HAD to say something...

What Party is that? I know white male conservatives lynched people...
But that was when MOST conservative democrats were White males.. Today's Democratic Party is mostly Blacks, Hispanics, Jews Asians and White women. Most White male conservatives ( the dangerous guys) are now GOP!
Weird, I'm quite sure blacks are the most dangerous followed by Hispanics and since, as you say, most of them are Democrats, it's doesn't follow.

Forum List

Back