The report of prison conditions for the January 6 protesters

Which video(s)?
gay howler cropped.jpg

So, I guess you won't be able to mount another attack on the capital when you lose again next time, unless willing to live with what you think is unfair incarceration. Tough sh#t. I hope you people learned from your mistake, losing the election and losing the attempt to take the capital to change it.
So the answer is NOWHERE.

Fucking Stalinist scum.

Yes .. good ol' George and the statue in his memory

View attachment 763661
Are you sure that isn't a statue of Herschel Walker?

In 2015, Walker appeared on ESPN's program "Highly Questionable" and was asked if he had ever played Russian roulette, in which a person puts a single bullet in one of the chambers of a revolver, spins the cylinder, places the gun against their head, and pulls the trigger.

Walker answered that he had played it "more than once" before seeking mental health treatment.

you support abortion, liars, rapists (weinstein), abusers of women(epstein) Make up yer damn mind. or is this stuff only okay when the left does it.
You clearly cannot see my signature, I guess.

Loser.

As for rapists, you support Putin's troops raping kids in Ukraine. Sicko.

This is why I left the GOP. The sky high stench of their hypocrisy, bigotry, and lies just became too much to bear.

What the left and their weaponized law enforcement has done to these people is CRIMINAL, UNamerican, ILLEGAL, UNCONSTITUTIONAL, INHUMAN. and I want. them. to pay. epicly.
I find it hilarious that the New Right monsters are only just now discovering how fucked up our criminal justice system is.

You never cared when it was negroes.

I think a few white criminals being sent to the DC jail is one of the best things to ever happen.

Not that it will make any difference after this is all over. You will go right back to not giving shit about our criminal justice system.

So go clutch your pearls in the New Right echo chamber, asshole.

In this very topic, we see people celebrating the murder of a black man who passed a fake $20 bill.

And with absolutely no sense of irony or self-awareness, oh my how they whine about the treatment of insurrectionists who tried to overthrow an election!

You just can't make this shit up.

I have no interest in watching Tucker, and I've not watched the last two evenings. Ironically, the more reaction there is to Tucker's coverage, the larger audience it will draw; regardless, I keep seeing naysayers indicate lies .. lies .. lies. Do you have an example of a lie you would share?

Not a valid example. Plenty of lies.

The detainees list several issues. The conditions allegedly include no religious services or visitations, "black mold" and "worms" on the jail's walls and in food, abuse by guards, and vaccine requirements for visits and other services. They also say their clothing sent to laundry is returned covered in "brown stains, pubic hair and or reeking of ripe urine." And they say they've lost eyesight and hair because of "malnourishment.

Fellow Americans this tiny percentage of them who supports the imprisonment of what are mostly peaceful j 6 protesters have continued to believe in the lies such as that “if the j 6 protesters were all black they would be shot. “

Shot by who by the way? by the Capitol Hill police who are black including some who were wearing trumps hats and positively interacting with the crowd?

Right now there is a small percentage of Americans who are completely and utterly brainwashed by people like Chuck Schumer, Bennie Thompson by these types of beasts who do not care about you. They have no care about you they only care about getting more money.

Well in the BLM riots it was the BLM criminals consisting of white and black Americans who represent a tiny tiny portion of Americans …. murdered over 25 people causing billions of dollars worth of damage and including damage to the government buildings. Meanwhile on January 6 the capitol building was not damaged. The protesters killed no one …And there was only a few cases of fistfights that’s it.

In the case of our Lord, in the case of Christianity you just wonder what kind of people are those that support this brutal imprisonment of fellow Americans from j 6 again the vast majority of them walking around the Capitol building peacefully. There’s no more excuses. The Hypocrisy is of stunning levels.

we can all together believe in freedom and we’re starting to see this …more and more Americans are waking up because of the tucker Carlson videos because of the new evidence. it’s a beautiful thing when freedom prevails of over tyranny

Feel that. That’s the power of positive thinking and God towering over the evil that the January 6 committee represents… What an amazing feeling of freedom.

Freedom of speech, American values and equality among man is prevailing over the January 6 committee.

Thank you to Tucker Carlson again.
Another wordy rant.

Sheesh

Jail sucks

Don’t commit crimes

You clearly cannot see my signature, I guess.

Loser.

As for rapists, you support Putin's troops raping kids in Ukraine. Sicko.
I don't know that they're doing that seeing it has always been in the purview of elitist ukrainians. I have only your leftist lying media to go by and we know how trustworthy they are pushing a war that is NOT OUR BUSINESS.

This is outrageously cruel and unusual punishment for good patriotic Americans who were guilty of nothing more than wanting to have a picnic with their families at the Capitol!

Forum List

Back