The Regressives are going after masculinity bigly

he said without asking/ he doesnt even wait...hes a star so he can do anything

When you're fooling around with a women?man do you ask each time you're going to touch a new part...:lol:
Ive never walked up to a chick and grabbed her right by the pussy. With or without asking, thats just an abject failsauce lack of smooth

Sheesh, just talking about it has you tongue tied....
I guess I just consider my own experience....in thinking, the dufusses that think its some smooth move to grab a pussy....are usually the type that dont know how to get pussy.

Mebbe my anecdotal experience is incorrect....thats aight

Realistically though, rich famous guys/gals have plenty of perks and while Trump's President, I don't believe he'll be committing adultery but that was great dirt to have on him.
I understand that...and there's even girls of the groupie mentality that want it, on purpose.

I consider them skanks, and consider these fellas sexually stunted

Me neither...but the quote is, "Grab them by the pussy" he never said he forced the issue..

When you're fooling around with a women?man do you ask each time you're going to touch a new part...:lol:
Ive never walked up to a chick and grabbed her right by the pussy. With or without asking, thats just an abject failsauce lack of smooth

I guess I just consider my own experience....in thinking, the dufusses that think its some smooth move to grab a pussy....are usually the type that dont know how to get pussy.

Or maybe the air is to thin when you are on your high horse. :lol:

to, two, too

speaking of high horse...

werent you saying something yesterday about youre guilty of using the word faggot but wanted to point out to everyone that its wrong and blahblahbla?

Gjob, buckwheat. Sit down

Or maybe he is the king of straw man arguments and taking things out of context is all he got.

to, two, too

werent you saying something yesterday about youre guilty of using the word faggot but wanted to point out to everyone that its wrong and blahblahbla?

No. I was pointing out your hypocrisy of how you see gays. I'm shocked it went over your head. Funny how your high horse is convienent.

to, two, too

No. I was pointing out your hypocrisy of how you see gays. I'm shocked it went over your head. Funny how your high horse is convienent.
How do you see them, when you say faggot bro :popcorn:

to, two, too

I stopped doing that, bro.

to, two, too

Did the time you stopped, coincide with the time you lost your bigotry for gay folks, or what...

this is special :popcorn:

to, two, too

Did the time you stopped, coincide with the time you lost your bigotry for gay folks, or what...

I'm not the bigot, bro. You are. :smile:

to, two, too

I'm not the bigot, bro. You are. :smile:
It was predicatble youd dodge the direct question, and will continue to do so :thup:

Thanks.

Poor GT. His life sucks so bad he spends all of his time looking for fights to get his anger out of his system.

Poor ding is attached to poor gts posts like horse glue with duct tape :crybaby:

tommy lasorda is not the dodger in chief

The current situation with the Boy Scouts illustrates yet another way the Regressive Left is trying to "fundamentally change" the country, and it's certainly working.

The Regressives have determined that they must dilute and decrease masculinity, which is why we're seeing so many stories where they are actively working to meld the two genders together.

From the Boy Scouts to Target's "Gender Neutral Kid's Collection" to gender-neutral parenting (Should You Raise a Gender-neutral Baby?), this is certainly a train that won't be stopping until masculinity is marginalized in every possible corner of our society.

If you want to know what people are thinking, just pay attention to what they are saying and doing, So, as usual, I'll provide some supporting material, all written in favor of this movement:

How to Combat Toxic Masculinity: Don’t be Afraid to Engage
Bullying and Toxic Masculinity
We Need To 'Undefine' Masculinity
The Mean Progressive: Trumped-Up Masculinity
A Guy’s Guide to The Gender-Minimized 1st Date -
Feminism 101: What is Toxic Masculinity?
Why Masculinity Needs To Be Crushed
Should We End Masculinity - The Progressive View
Soon women will be the toughest men in the military.

Does that scare you?
Indeed it does because if they ever go to war, They'll get their asses kicked before they mount any offense.

The nerdy scouts had to find a way to increase memebership . Why do you hate capitalism?
I (an Eagle Scout) agree with you.

The biggest reason the Boy Scouts had to do this was because they lost all the Mormons. The Mormon Church left the Boy Scouts after the Boy Scouts decided to quit being bigoted toward gays.

Drop the "Boy" and just call it "Scouts". Be done with it.

The nerdy scouts had to find a way to increase memebership . Why do you hate capitalism?
I (an Eagle Scout) agree with you.

The biggest reason the Boy Scouts had to do this was because they lost all the Mormons. The Mormon Church left the Boy Scouts after the Boy Scouts decided to quit being bigoted toward gays.

Drop the "Boy" and just call it "Scouts". Be done with it.
lol....your screen name is greatness

Forum List

Back